TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband and I are driving so we have the audio on in the car. He has not been following the trial like we have so he’s pretty unfamiliar with Prior. 10 minutes of listening to Prior and my husband says to me “that lawyer really likes to sow confusion on purpose!” Didn’t take long for a newcomer to pick up on that. I think the jury has to see it too. Especially if they are taking notes.

Per EID:
Arnold says a possibility was that Chad wanted to put a mobile home on the property for himself and Lori. Prior is done with cross. Batey asks for a brief sidebar. Boyce calls for the mid-morning recess. Back in 20-25 minutes.

Just kidding! The sidebar is apparently being live-streamed. Batey says the door has been opened for this witness to say that Chad’s urgency to put the new home on the property while Lori was incarcerated was for Chad to dispose of evidence. Batey says she warned Prior of the possibility this morning and had no intent to get into this. Prior says he disagrees and is allowed to inquire about the intent. Prior calls Arnold “hostile.” Boyce allows the questioning, and says they can speak about it “within (Arnold’s) personal knowledge.”
He didn't refer to him as hostile until after Batey brought up what this means she can do now, huh?

Witness Ron (realtor) shared how Chad wanted to put a home in the "pasture." Oh, gotta cover up the burial site. imo

LOL Ron Arnold not agreeing with Prior that people go to a certain ward to get free internet. Said the internet there was bad. Is this in reference to Alex being at the church in Chad's neighborhood?

Oh he's a great witness!
Yeah, I'm liking his spunk.

Wow !!! When asked about the acreage on the Daybell home, witness responds....

"You Own It"

Prior was pizzzzzzzzed....
Love Ronald Arnold the Realtor/Home Teacher of Chad Daybell! John Prior fishing for the number of acres of Chad Daybell's property: Ron Arnold answers: "You own it. How many acres IS it?" John Prior immediately asks for a "sidebar."

I don't really blame Ron Arnold for getting irritated with Prior. Prior essentially:
- "othered" him by all of the "well, I don't know how YOUR church works" questioning about wards and worship times
- insulted his home (implying that the area was middle-of-nowhere hicksville with his "have to go to church to get free wi-fi" thing);
- told him how to do his job (by implying that he should have gotten David Warwick's financial info before showing him the property)
- tried to shame him for working on Sunday

I wasn't aware Prior owned the property now. Isn't it odd for a defense attorney to own a property that formerly housed two of his client's alleged victims' graves? Never heard of such a thing.

IMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members