TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't aware Prior owned the property now. Isn't it odd for a defense attorney to own a property that formerly housed two of his client's alleged victims' graves? Never heard of such a thing.

IMO MOO
Chad is broke so that's what was used to pay for his continued defense. But at this point Prior is still essentially working pro bono.

I wasn't aware Prior owned the property now. Isn't it odd for a defense attorney to own a property that formerly housed two of his client's alleged victims' graves? Never heard of such a thing.

IMO MOO
It's not common. More info at that link:

IMO MOO
To be fair I'm not sure how much Prior knew about the situation before joining the case. As I understand it the house and property is the only thing Chad had of any real value for which to pay to retain John Prior as an attorney. He may have gotten partial ownership before finding out what he had just gotten himself into.

Per EID:
Chad was “disconnected” according to Whitney. She says she was expecting to see more emotions, but “grief shows itself in many different ways.” Whitney says she asked Chad about considering an autopsy, but Chad said no. She pressed him on it and then looked at the Daybell children and said, “Don’t you want to know? These girls carry the same DNA as their mother, don’t you want to know if you could prevent something in the future?” And Chad said no.
Chad doesn't care about the future of his daughters because the Bear World apocalypse was gonna happen at any moment, or something. They ain't need no autopsy.

I had a family member die suddenly recently and I was surprised they didn't order an autopsy. She was in her 70s and ill but there wasn't a concrete reason for that to have happened on the surface. My mom and I thought that if it were us we'd want that done so we could prevent whatever it was from happening to us. Of course we don't suspect murder at all but that is the exact reason we were surprised. Our relative was old and Tammy was young with young(er) daughters. Of course we all know the real reason why they didn't want one (alleged) but it's not like Tammy died of severe pneumonia or sepsis from a wound.

Just noting a change in body language from CD for this witness (Craig Huff). He's now leaning forward, looking very engaged, maybe smiling a bit? Makes me think that this Huff is someone that CD still want to "put on a good face" for.

1714151137061.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member