TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't aware Prior owned the property now. Isn't it odd for a defense attorney to own a property that formerly housed two of his client's alleged victims' graves? Never heard of such a thing.

IMO MOO
I had thought that at first John Prior owned it. Then, on Websleuths, I learned that he owned it jointly with Chad's children. Then, I learned he owned it entirely. Now . . . does he own it entirely? Or, is it jointly owned with Chad Daybell's children?

To be fair I'm not sure how much Prior knew about the situation before joining the case. As I understand it the house and property is the only thing Chad had of any real value for which to pay to retain John Prior as an attorney. He may have gotten partial ownership before finding out what he had just gotten himself into.
I guess all of Tammy's life insurance proceeds were pretty much gone at that point?

I had thought that at first John Prior owned it. Then, on Websleuths, I learned that he owned it jointly with Chad's children. Then, I learned he owned it entirely. Now . . . does he own it entirely? Or, is it jointly owned with Chad Daybell's children?
I heard or read at one time that Prior owned the house but was leasing/renting it to the kids that had moved in there instead of kicking them out. If that's the case I don't really blame him.

Anyone else having problems with EastIdahoNews site - I refreshed at 11:14am - and it only takes me to 10:24am - no matter how many times I try to fresh.... :(
Yes. Sometimes when I go to refresh it will erase half the morning's notes I know for a fact had been there for a few minutes. Then it will suddenly be back after the next refresh or two.

From Whitney Arnold….

10:52 a.m. Chad was “disconnected” according to Whitney. She says she was expecting to see more emotions, but “grief shows itself in many different ways.” Whitney says she asked Chad about considering an autopsy, but Chad said no. She pressed him on it and then looked at the Daybell children and said, “Don’t you want to know? These girls carry the same DNA as their mother, don’t you want to know if you could prevent something in the future?” And Chad said no.

Miracle or interesting timing?

11:03 a.m. Chad told Hough that a week before Tammy passed away, he “got all of the passwords he hadn’t been able to have before.” According to Chad, he was never part of having passwords for the bank accounts, etc. Chad insinuated it was a “miracle.” Batey is done questioning. Prior is beginning cross-examination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley