TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL-ing at Prior trying to convince the jury that AC was only hanging around the Salem LDS ward house to get "free internet"
I was in the car listening with someone who does not know much at all about the case. He heard that comment about Salem, the church, and the alleged free internet, and said, "It sounds like somebody was doing something sus at that church, and it wasn't using internet."

It was really transparent. Prior is assuming a really stupid jury.

MOO

On the topic of Lori's 7 children, HTC reminded us that James and Elena had 7 children. One of them was JJ.

Had to refresh my memory on "James and Elena". I just can't believe that people actually talk, write and act this way.

I just said the same thing. Look at the reaction by the blonde for the state. That was awesome!
Anyone recall a time stamp? I have been following audio only today. I would like to see a shocked prosecutor face.

I was actually surprised the witness didn't get a sterner response from the judge. And I loved the final jab: "Can I stay and watch now?"

MOO

Last edited:
My husband and I are driving so we have the audio on in the car. He has not been following the trial like we have so he’s pretty unfamiliar with Prior. 10 minutes of listening to Prior and my husband says to me “that lawyer really likes to sow confusion on purpose!” Didn’t take long for a newcomer to pick up on that. I think the jury has to see it too. Especially if they are taking notes.
We are living parallel lives with partners in cars listening to this case.

In my car, we are also working on a stressful bathroom remodel, picking up tiles here, medicine cabinet there...we probably drove 100 miles today. (It was an emergency repair at first. I'm just beginning to leave crisis mode and enter, "This is going to be a great, new bathroom!" I don't think my other half is there yet. He is still in that clear night it started to rain in our kitchen.) Prior is a convenient lightning rod...DH can yell at his antics and morals and I am more unscathed through this expensive, laborious project. (Which will yield a great new bathroom.)

So, thank you John Prior.

Yep, sounds like the next witness Monday morning will be the ME, what I have been waiting impatiently for all week. And, OF COURSE, I have 2 medical appointments scheduled Monday morning which have been on the books for over 2 months so I can't really cancel them. ARRRGGGHHH. Thank the Lord for streaming so I will be able to catch up afterwards.
Or, you can listen on your phone while you wait (and wait? . . .) to see the doctors!

I hope the jury remembers that Chad told his ex-neighbor from Utah that Tammy choked to death. Had she died a natural death he wouldn't have told different things to different people.
If she had died a natural death, he would be asking questions, not answering them. He would have been asking everybody else how it happened. He'd have been asking everyone else if there were symptoms he missed.

Instead he told everybody what happened. That alone is suspicious. A 49 year old woman dying means questions, not time to enjoy the opportunity to tell your shifting shifty death stories in response to shocked mourners.

The choking story was story #1 told to Heather
Daybell.

MOO

So I was wondering how long had Chad been "seeing" Lori on the side, before that day that the kids were allegedly buried in his yard? It wasn't even that long, was it? I'm just trying to imagine him seeing this lady, and pretty soon, it ends up with her asking him if she can bury her children in his yard! How would that ever happen? These people are crazy!

So I was wondering how long had Chad been "seeing" Lori on the side, before that day that the kids were allegedly buried in his yard? It wasn't even that long, was it? I'm just trying to imagine him seeing this lady, and pretty soon, it ends up with her asking him if she can bury her children in his yard! How would that ever happen? These people are crazy!

Chad and Lori met in Feb 2018. Charles was dead in July 2019. According to text messages read in court, Chad and Lori had a sexual relationship right after Charles' death. I suspect it began even before that. Tylee is last seen alive in September. These two moved very, very quickly in their relationship.

That alone is suspicious. A 49 year old woman dying means questions, not time to enjoy the opportunity to tell your shifting shifty death stories in response to shocked mourners.
So your mom's been experiencing a "chronic cough" and general unwellness (only things I remember her family stating) for an unspecified period of time leading up to her sudden death. At the same time these symptoms were occurring she was still going to Zumba, running races, and going to work every day.

A cough to me would suggest she may have died of undetected lung cancer or some other undetected pulmonary ailment. An autopsy would reveal this. What if it's something that is hereditary? I would sure want to find out.

MOO.

IIRC Nate said that he would probably be able to stream on Friday night (meaning today). If so (or he does so this weekend to catch up) it'll be a huge stream. We'll have #SassyRon, the funeral director, and the revelation that the entire family (including Tammy) were rating people light and dark.

I know that I am perseverating on this, but JP, kept calling Tammy "fat", really bothers me. He said it several times, in reference to Tammy. Her weight, her "couch potato" doing a "couch to 5K" app on her phone.

Seriously, not one picture we have seen of Tammy Daybell looks like she has a BMI, overweight.

Whatever plan JP thinks he is going with this, is going in the wrong direction. I have no doubt that he has absolutely alienated every single female on that jury. Tammy Daybell looked fantastic, as a woman who worked full time, and had five children.
I'm still catching up but I was sooooo bothered by this!!! He literally fat shamed a woman who was murdered and she was not even close to fat!!!! Its like he literally fell off the turnip truck yesterday. Disgusting. Asking every witness "so you are saying she was fit and not overweight?" What a gross question. She exercised. She kept up. That's more than most.

Hi, yall! I need to be here for this cause I have too much to say hahah.
I read this thread, but didn't see it mentioned. I know its a day late.

When defense went on and on about a rifle not being used for close range, only hunting and anyone wanting close range would use a handgun... has he never seen details of a school shooting? They all use a rifle, of sorts! It's the gun of a psycho. Just like Alex cox. No. He wouldn't have to choose a handgun. He embraces his psycho. What a dumb argument!!!

The realtor today saying Chad wanted to put a modular home on his property . A place for him & Lori to live. (Lori was incarcerated)
All I could think , was CD going to put it over the kids buried bodies. Realtor said he wanted it ASAP.

Arnold said that after Tammy’s death, he had been in contact with Chad about possibly developing a second house on the property — the reason being that Chad allegedly did not feel comfortable sleeping in the home anymore.
“We had talked about splitting his property and putting another home on it. We determined the lot was too small … He still wanted to put another home on it,” Arnold said. He also claimed Chad asked about the fastest way it could be done, and that he needed a place where he and Lori Vallow could live.
Lori was incarcerated at the time, her children missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member