TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn’t considered this before. Is it possible that he did try to shoot at the car and missed?
While I do think Alex had some potential for understanding what he did was wrong, which brings him light years ahead of his co-conspirators on the relatable/forgivable scale, he was clearly a murderer and intended to kill.

His shot for Brandon was way too close to be a deliberate miss.

He didn't miss Tammy, the gun malfunctioned in the cold.

MOO

It was Alex on the 911 call
That’s right! I had forgotten about that. When he called 911 and told the dispatcher his wife and child had been shot, she was trying to figure out where to send help. She asked if it was a house or a mobile home and Alex ( Murdaugh)yelled It’s a House!! as if he was highly insulted that she didn’t recognize his name and know where “ Moselle “ is ! Imo

Two points from JP's narrative yesterday that he is likely going to revisit.

With Tammy's school principal on the stand, JP tried to insinuate that Tammy didn't run the 5k in September, a month before her death. It looked like Emma and her husband might testify about that. I wonder who the jury would believe.

JP was also trying to make the realtor affirm that there was no time to spare between the Sunday service at the church and the viewing of the property on September 22. MG&DW claimed that before the property visit, Chad and Lori took them to a park near the church where they showed them an imposing "terrestrial building" that apparently only C&L were able to see, because nothing was there.
Obviously, Prior knows something I don't know about the prosecution's theory of what went down when on Sunday, and feels that Chad's being in church for a longish church day debunks it.

MOO

Two questions…..one, did the Daybell family have to return the 400,000 (roughly) insurance? And two, this is grim sorry, does it appear Alex Cox was the murderer and parked two miles away deliberately?????(why else was he there then when no one but Chad was home at the time of Tammy’s murder? Also, Alex seems to be the designated killer of the. Children and Charles so he was experienced?) thanks guys.

Obviously, Prior knows something I don't know about the prosecution's theory of what went down when on Sunday, and feels that Chad's being in church for a longish church day debunks it.

MOO
IMO JP is trying to prove that Chad didn't go anywhere near Lori on Sunday, let alone that they were trying to convince others about their special abilities (like seeing invisible buildings) related to their joint mission.

Two questions…..one, did the Daybell family have to return the 400,000 (roughly) insurance? And two, this is grim sorry, does it appear Alex Cox was the murderer and parked two miles away deliberately?????(why else was he there then when no one but Chad was home at the time of Tammy’s murder? Also, Alex seems to be the designated killer of the. Children and Charles so he was experienced?) thanks guys.
IMO Alex was waiting for Garth to leave for work. He likely turned off his phone before he approached the house.

Chad being broke, the insurance company has no chance of extracting money from him. I don't think his children are liable to pay his debt.

IMO Alex was waiting for Garth to leave for work. He likely turned off his phone before he approached the house.
I agree. According to Kaaiakamanu' testimony, on the night Tammy dies, Alex' phone is at the Church from 10:07 to 10:45. It is then shut off until 11:53 pm, whereupon it pings 7 miles south of the Church. This gives Alex just over an hour to travel the 2.6 miles to the Daybell residence and help Chad murder Tammy, move her body as needed to stage the scene of a 'peaceful' passing in her sleep, and then leave the area before Garth gets home.

Make no mistake, Alex didn't do this alone. Neither did Chad. The bruising on Tammy's body strongly indicates she was held by her arms and/or across her chest. This while simultaneously being smothered or suffocated (pink foam). I believe they both worked together to commit this crime. At the very least Chad would have had to let Alex into their home. But I believe he actively participated in the murder itself, along with staging the scene afterwards.

Thank you, Judge Boyce, for making it clear that the response was factual!

It occurred to me that part of the beauty of that rogue moment was it provided an outlet of frustration over Prior's obvious attempts to get "better" answers and run with it.

Prior was probably hoping the client would make a generous estimate- let's say the client remembered, 'I think it was nearly 4 acres.' (It isn't.)

Then Prior would continue, 'so this pasture, that's like 4, 5, maybe 6 acres, has a lot of room for a second home. Is that fair?'

That, "you own it" comment stopped that sleazy type of testimonial questioning.

MOO
Along those same lines, the jury saw first hand that Prior was trying to stretch the truth and be shady when he knew the truth was different! Interesting that he also immediately said “Well I don’t know. Judge can we have a sidebar please.” He didn’t even hesitate to lie that he doesn’t know how big that land is. He knows. I’m sure there are some jurors notes that now include JP is a liar.

MOO

MOO

Sunday? But when did he test Tammy about the "racoon"? Wasn't that on Monday?

It doesn't make sense that JJ was buried on Sunday. I can hardly imagine AC dragging his body over the yard to the site, on Sunday afternoon, when folks are out walking, checking out their yards. AC would have definitely been noticed tooling around CD's backyard on Sunday afternoon.

As for JP owning CD's house, I believe that he owns it completely. And rents it to CD's family. Probably rental income for life, and probably not much. I can't imagine normal people wanting to live there.

JP actually made out quite well, property values in Idaho increased during and after the pandemic. I read that somewhere, but can't find the source.

MOO
Church is 2 hours long.
Add in a couple “Bish-OP-Ric” (or however Prior butchered that word) meetings as secretary, so maybe another hour and a half or so. It’s not all day. My husband has held those positions and attended those meetings. He does leave early and sometimes comes home a hour after us but he’s in no way gone all day. Actually he would have plenty of time to slip in a visit and Tammy not ever notice. IN HIS CHURCH CLOTHES. Prior is ridiculous.

I can't wait to find out if his phone was being used or was idle, parked there with his car. Chad could have picked him up there or at some other point; Alex could have walked back

Church is 2 hours long.
Add in a couple “Bish-OP-Ric” (or however Prior butchered that word) meetings as secretary, so maybe another hour and a half or so. It’s not all day. My husband has held those positions and attended those meetings. He does leave early and sometimes comes home a hour after us but he’s in no way gone all day. Actually he would have plenty of time to slip in a visit and Tammy not ever notice. IN HIS CHURCH CLOTHES. Prior is ridiculous.
Exactly. Church clothes, if he was wearing them, could have been to support a lie as to his real whereabouts. Chad could have said, bye, long meeting expected, to Tammy, and told people at church he's skipping the meeting today. Church clothes prove nothing.

MOO

Was Alex a bad shot or did he purposely miss Brandon & Tammy? Maybe he was not the one that killed JJ & Tylee either.
Which could open up the possibility that LVD actually pulled the trigger on CV that day..literally leaving Alex holding the gun.

No saint that Alex… but maybe more a devoted accessory to it all.

Moo

I honestly think he purposely missed Tammy. Brandon, not so much, because his shot was very close to Brandon's head.

I agree. According to Kaaiakamanu' testimony, on the night Tammy dies, Alex' phone is at the Church from 10:07 to 10:45. It is then shut off until 11:53 pm, whereupon it pings 7 miles south of the Church. This gives Alex just over an hour to travel the 2.6 miles to the Daybell residence and help Chad murder Tammy, move her body as needed to stage the scene of a 'peaceful' passing in her sleep, and then leave the area before Garth gets home.

Make no mistake, Alex didn't do this alone. Neither did Chad. The bruising on Tammy's body strongly indicates she was held by her arms and/or across her chest. This while simultaneously being smothered or suffocated (pink foam). I believe they both worked together to commit this crime. At the very least Chad would have had to let Alex into their home. But I believe he actively participated in the murder itself, along with staging the scene afterwards.
Agree. Tammy and the murderer would have more obvious injuries if it were 1 v. 1.

MOO

This has been my belief all along. Alex was a terrible shot. He missed killing Brandon and Tammy.
I agree. He seems to me the sort of guy that's all bravado, who likes the role of the hero with the guns, protecting his family and standing up to Evil. I think LVD & CD played up that persona so that he would go along with them in their plans.

But I'm not even convinced that he was the one who shot Charles Vallow. The interviews from that day are all over the place; something else went on beyond what the witnesses (AC, LVD, and Tylee) wanted to say, and there's aspects of it that seem improvised, making me suspect that things didn't go exactly as they'd planned and that the situation no longer fit the narrative they'd agreed upon beforehand. I think that trial (August 2024) is going to be very interesting.

Sunday? But when did he test Tammy about the "racoon"? Wasn't that on Monday?

It doesn't make sense that JJ was buried on Sunday. I can hardly imagine AC dragging his body over the yard to the site, on Sunday afternoon, when folks are out walking, checking out their yards. AC would have definitely been noticed tooling around CD's backyard on Sunday afternoon.

As for JP owning CD's house, I believe that he owns it completely. And rents it to CD's family. Probably rental income for life, and probably not much. I can't imagine normal people wanting to live there.

JP actually made out quite well, property values in Idaho increased during and after the pandemic. I read that somewhere, but can't find the source.
I don't think Tylee was buried on Sunday. It was a few Mondays before this Sunday under discussion.

I just think for some reason, Prior is invested in lying about what happened the last Sunday JJ was alive. JJ was photographed in the morning and seen asleep on Alex's shoulder late in the evening.

The following Monday, when Gibb and Warwick departed, JJ, it seems, was buried in a predug grave in Chad's yard.

@indicolite22 pointed out the Prior has been "testifying" in his questions that Chad was not around Lori much that weekend. So the church clothes stuff might be just more Of that- he wasn't with Lori- he was at church all sabbath long!

MOO

I thought the time frame AxC was at the church was the Night Tammy was shot at in her driveway, Not the night she was murdered.

Maybe I am getting my dates mixed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member