TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cellphone data is fascinating. Good grief, so many texts and calls, didn't these people do anything else but contact each other all of the time? Wasn't CD supposedly working at a job? He obviously didn't show up much, or do much there.

It grosses me out to no end that AC went to get tacos for lunch after burying JJ. Just another day.

Was he still working as a sexton at this time? I thought he was just peddling his books around and going on conference tours when this was going down. That said if he was still a sexton I imagine that work would be inconsistent.

He was working at "Falls Printing". I wonder what his last day of work was there...probably after Tammy died, before he went to Hawaii.

Chad shows no emotion during this testimony. I am creeped out just reading it.

10:49 a.m.
Several of the jurors are taking notes during the presentation. Others look at the screens in front of them. Chad Daybell doesn’t show much emotion – looks at the computer screen in front of him and will glance up at the projector screen in the courtroom.

Wonder what time Tammy had to be to work at the school?
I’m not sure but early I would think. I also think the reason AC didn’t head to CD’s property earlier the day JJ was buried was because he had to wait for DW & MG to leave LVD’s so he didn’t run into them in the parking lot or something after them being told he was watching JJ that morning.

I’m not sure but early I would think. I also think the reason AC didn’t head to CD’s property earlier the day JJ was buried was because he had to wait for DW & MG to leave LVD’s so he didn’t run into them in the parking lot or something after them being told he was watching JJ that morning.
also, AC was waiting for confirmation IMO that Tammy had left the property.

At my school, there were JH and HS classes held in the library as well as reading classes that began at 8 AM (first period). Students would enter the library prior to 8 AM, or if it was locked, we would have to wait outside. This means that librarians would have to be there at least at 7:50 to unlock doors and boot things up. At my K-12 school teachers were/are required to clock-in at approximately 7:30. MOO this is probably the same for most school libraries. A larger school would likely have more than one or two library staff so they may not have to be there all at the same early time.

TLDR I think your average school library employee has a very similar schedule/clock-in time to teachers.
I think DW is less involved, or knows less, than MG. He might have inferred some stuff based on his experiences and what he has heard (i.e. inferred or retrospectively realized that JJ was offed for being a zombie). I see DW as being more "along for the ride" rather than being in the know-know. But I do believe they married at least partly to prevent them from testifying against each other. All this to say I can 100% believe this being the case because they don't want DW to know too much (yet at least).

Just curious…
1) Do you watch the trial on your tv, computer, tablet, or phone?
2) Do you refer to notes or timelines or posts while watching?

I watch on my tv but use my iPad when they have displays I want to zoom in on - still can’t see them that great but better than on my tv. And I frequently pull up a timeline to see if what they say now is any different than what I thought before or sheds any new light on info I had previously. I’m not sure what I’ll do with myself when this trial and the AZ trial are over - this case has consumed us for several years now.

IIRC they were not in Idaho on September 9.

For them to have been there and to have participated in the murder and/or burial, they would need to leave their phones at home, drive to Idaho, and then manage to have alibis for why they weren't at home and/or work back at home. Is this possible? In theory yes, but is it likely? NOPE.
I listen to it on my phone via earbuds at work when I can.

No idea how it works in the US, but out here in Australia, my mum and our housemate, both teachers at the same school, leave home by 7:30 at the latest, probably get to school no later than 8:00, for a 9:00 starting bell.
And just this morning I observed an elementary school age child get on the bus at 6:20 a.m. (Here in U.S. -- State of Alabama) Wow! That's early. Then, the same bus will bring him home at around 3:30 p.m. Long day for a little guy! I believe that there are different times for different jurisdictions here in the states.

Just curious…

I watch on my tv but use my iPad when they have displays I want to zoom in on - still can’t see them that great but better than on my tv. And I frequently pull up a timeline to see if what they say now is any different than what I thought before or sheds any new light on info I had previously. I’m not sure what I’ll do with myself when this trial and the AZ trial are over - this case has consumed us for several years now.

I watch it on my TV, my husband knows when I get home, he turns the channel to Courttv. Today, I am listening on Courttv.com.

I have several pages of notes, and follow Nate Eaton. He really gets a Kudo for making this case news. He knew it was going to be a story...he was great in Hawaii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member