TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the questions...IMO, the Daybell kids will deny deny deny knowing anything, but they did give a group interview on 48 hours: the question you listed about them knowing AC, in their interview EmmaM stated:

Emma Murray: He was framed. This is his property. If there's bodies buried here, it would be attributed to him.

Jonathan Vigliotti: Who framed your father?

Emma Murray: I think it's pretty clear it was Lori and Alex. … Alex came and left for periods of time. … We don't know — what exactly he was doing.

its unclear to me if they found out secondhand about AC on the property numerous times or one or more of the kids saw him on the property with CD and/or was introduced to him.

the question about knowing if LV had two children, they said no, not until they found out they were 'missing'.
I thought Lori helped Emma grieve Tammy’s death.

I've been trying to watch CD's body language today as the medical examiner talks about Tammy's autopsy results. He seems to be having a more difficult time holding still today. Generally over the past weeks, he's been sitting straight, hands folded, and just watching the proceedings. Today, he's been taking notes, flipping through his notes, picking up his pen, putting down his pen, pointing things out on the screen to JP, looking closely at his laptop screen.

When the ME said that the bruises happened around the time of death, he just sort of froze for a few minutes.

When the ME started talking about rigor mortis and the time of death, one side of CD's mouth started twitching up on just one side at various points, which is a microexpression of contempt.
1714581493507.png

Last edited:
Chad and Garth described Tammy immediately upon her death as "frozen". That's the same movie that Melanie Gibb was supposed to have taken JJ to see, isn't it: "Frozen2"? While he was allegedly "visiting" her in Arizona (according to LV).

Chad and Garth described Tammy immediately upon her death as "frozen". That's the same movie that Melanie Gibb was supposed to have taken JJ to see, isn't it: "Frozen2"? While he was allegedly "visiting" her in Arizona (according to LV).

Prior loves saying "dig her out of the ground." How dare you exhume someone in a suspicious death with an unqualified coroner. I haven't heard anything about the Idaho Legislature suggesting changing the qualifications for coroner. They should.

Here is the link to the East Idaho News... using as reference in my notes.

Does Pryor not see how he is coming across to everyone, including the jury?
He is not helping his client.
I bet Chad likes how Pryor is conducting himself. Do you think Chad approves?

Prior's defense today: Evil Government digging Tammy up without even telling Daybells... Evil Government quoting Chad in their police reports... Evil Government calling her death a homicide without asking the family for medical info...!

How dare the Evil Government carry out all of this investigation without letting Chad drive the narrative! /s

Last edited:
Does Pryor not see how he is coming across to everyone, including the jury?
He is not helping his client.
I bet Chad likes how Pryor is conducting himself. Do you think Chad approves?

I don't know, but it is like he asks and answers his own questions. Not even giving the witness time to respond.

Honestly, he isn’t very polished, and he comes off as abrasive, rather than aggressive. He really needs to watch "Mickey Haller" on Netflix, "The Lincoln Lawyer", how to be a suave, sexy defense attorney. Rather than an ugly little man syndrome, next to the toad.

This testimony is interesting to watch, it is the first time we see the body language of CD. Instead of his usual stoicism, he has a few brief periods of moving papers around on the desk, for no real reason. He is clearly uncomfortable with this testimony. The first real response I have noticed in CD during the trial.

Next State witness (#36) is Alice Gilbert, who also testified in LVD's trial. My notes from that trial:

51 - ALICE GILBERT: STATE WITNESS, TD’s neighbor and fellow [church] ward member (summary 1, 2, audio May2)
CD & TD’s relationship, TD’s death and funeral, CD & LVD’s quick courtship (Oct-Nov 2019), CD predicting TD’s death (Feb 2019), CD asking to live with them & ask for bond after LVD arrested (Feb 2020)
X-EXAM: questions how she knew Melanie Gibb, what she knew about CD’s books, religious beliefs, Preparing a People

I've been trying to watch CD's body language today as the medical examiner talks about Tammy's autopsy results. He seems to be having a more difficult time holding still today. Generally over the past weeks, he's been sitting straight, hands folded, and just watching the proceedings. Today, he's been taking notes, flipping through his notes, picking up his pen, putting down his pen, pointing things out on the screen to JP, looking closely at his laptop screen.

When the ME said that the bruises happened around the time of death, he just sort of froze for a few minutes.

When the ME started talking about rigor mortis and the time of death, one side of CD's mouth started twitching up on just one side at various points, which is a microexpression of contempt.
View attachment 500704
I can’t tell about the microexpression of contempt — the video quality I’m watching is so poor. And I am certainly not a body language expert. But even I can also tell Chad is uncomfortable, more discomfited, slouching and closing himself off during the testimony of the Utah ME. Prior also seems more than a little agitated. This is one of more thrilling moments of this trial for me so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann