TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
His favorite words are well, well, ok, and ok. What an embarrassment to his law school.
Prior’s tone and the stress in his voice gives him away for sure. I am glad he is giving Chad some kind of defense though. When he targets witnesses he gives away the inadequate excuses Chad presents as a defense. If there was no defense — as in Lori’s case — I believe the death penalty would become a tougher sell.
Prior is a one-man testimony show.

(I guess I'm glad he's trying to defend his client but.... c'mon enough is enough)

jmo
Prior also seems to be ‘missing the forest for the trees.’ Focusing on the one story/two story debate to impeach a singular witness is so NOT important in terms of whether Chad was involved in the murder of Tammy, JJ, and Tylee.

Also I loved Alice Gilbert’s comments about the life Tylee *should’ be having. Thank you Alice.

JP is trying to answer his own questions for the witness! JP is bombing out today! I am embarrassed for how stupid he sounds.

Why did he ask Ann Gilbert about "Knots Berry Farm"? And she corrected him to Disneyland.
I guess the trip to Disney Land bombed out for some reason and they ended up going only to Knotts Berry Farm. (Just guessing!)

Explain again why Prior is so desperate to get rid of the upstairs room in the Daybell house?
Right? Ok now I can’t get the rhyme from that children’s book out of my head: One story, two story, red story, blue story …
Feel free to write some additional lines.

Please do not think I am taking this trial or the murders of Tammy, Tylee, and JJ lightly, though.

Prior’s tone and the stress in his voice gives him away for sure. I am glad he is giving Chad some kind of defense though. When he targets witnesses he gives away the inadequate excuses Chad presents as a defense. If there was no defense — as in Lori’s case — I believe the death penalty would become a tougher sell.

Prior also seems to be ‘missing the forest for the trees.’ Focusing on the one story/two story debate to impeach a singular witness is so NOT important in terms of whether Chad was involved in the murder of Tammy, JJ, and Tylee.

Also I loved Alice Gilbert’s comments about the life Tylee *should’ be having. Thank you Alice.
I wish the witness would ask him how many acres "HE" has.

Right? Ok now I can’t get the rhyme from that children’s book out of my head: One story, two story, red story, blue story …
Feel free to write some additional lines.

Please do not think I am taking this trial or the murders of Tammy, Tylee, and JJ lightly, though.
. . . Chad wouldn't be here if it weren't for Lori!

Last edited:
Explain again why Prior is so desperate to get rid of the upstairs room in the Daybell house?
He is not trying to get rid of the upstairs room, he is trying to refute Hannah's testimony from Monday wherein she stated Chad told her and her Dad at the funeral that Tammy had come to his office around 10pm and said she was going upstairs to bed....Tammy and Chad's room was not upstairs so I guess he is thinking he will impeach her whole testimony if he can prove they didn't sleep upstairs. I think it is minor, she admitted she had never been to their house.

Todd Gilbert, homerun! He is really a key witness here. Showing the timeline of Tammy's death, funeral, LVD showing up as CD's girlfriend, and their subsequent wedding, plus bringing all of their wedding photos over.

It is obvious that Mr. Gilbert didn't think CD was acting like a grieving spouse at all.

He is not trying to get rid of the upstairs room, he is trying to refute Hannah's testimony from Monday wherein she stated Chad told her and her Dad at the funeral that Tammy had come to his office around 10pm and said she was going upstairs to bed....Tammy and Chad's room was not upstairs so I guess he is thinking he will impeach her whole testimony if he can prove they didn't sleep upstairs. I think it is minor, she admitted she had never been to their house.
According to that testimony he found Tammy dead at 1am and not in the morning like he told other people.

and just how manipulative her own father was....during that 48 hours interview, she claims 'her father trusted LV, so she trusted him'...whatttttttttttttttt? LV was arrested in Hawaii, he comes back home,
It’s a good thing ED & her siblings didn’t have any money or they would have given it to CD (because they trusted him) to bail out LVD and they would have fled before Tylee & JJ were ever found.

Todd Gilbert, homerun! He is really a key witness here. Showing the timeline of Tammy's death, funeral, LVD showing up as CD's girlfriend, and their subsequent wedding, plus bringing all of their wedding photos over.

It is obvious that Mr. Gilbert didn't think CD was acting like a grieving spouse at all.
Chad had the nerve to ask the Gilberts to put up their house as collateral for Lori's bond. All while Lori's children were missing. He must have considered them as hardcore followers. Or perhaps just good neighbors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kristirobots