TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, on the topic of finances... there's also the possible expense of (which often is emotionally, mentally, or spiritually expected if not literally required) tithing. It's a very important aspect of many religions, denominations, etc.

jmo
We will never know, but I'd love to find out that Chad told the church his profits were much lower.

MOO

rsbm
shame that call wasn’t recorded - i would love to hear her reaction
schadenfreude indeed
moo
I think she called Kay immediately after and Kay relayed what her reaction was, she was furious.
But it makes me wonder, had Charles let LVD know he changed his primary bene to Kay, he would likely still be alive. Not that who he chooses to name as a beneficiary is anyone's business but his own, but he did mention he was afraid of her... so I wonder why he didn't tell her.
I'm sure he wasn't planning on surprising her with the info after he died...
I doubt they would have bothered to kill him if she knew she wasn't going to benefit from it.

We will never know, but I'd love to find out that Chad told the church his profits were much lower.

MOO
I would assume Tammy paid the tithing with the bills. But otherwise, yes!
I bet he didn't tithe any of that insurance money either.
Everything I’ve read says her husband and sons treat her like a servant. I don’t see her as strong at all.
I agree. She simply appeared to be strong on the stand.

Thank you so much for your due diligence recording....how much money is being spent on this slime.

I believe LVD did not know about the change of beneficiary until after he was killed, she actually called the insurance agency and tried to file a claim.
That's when she found out.
Yes, thats how it played out....
dbm. Ruby_PA stated everything I was posting so removed it!!

In order to have a temple recommend (which we know CD did), the Daybells would have had to pay at minimum a 10% tithe to the LDS church. Members have annual "tithing settlements" with their bishop (local congregation leader) to ensure that they are full tithe payers so they can keep their recommend.
Wow, if you can’t make your 10% tithe, one loses your recommend??

We might get to see Prior call another witness "hostile" after the lunch break. He cannot stand Heather Daybell's testimony because she can point to Chad's distorted belief system going way back before Lori came along.

Wow, if you can’t make your 10% tithe, one loses your recommend??
Yes usually.
We have a lot of people in our ward who are very, very low income.
Most people, even non LDS like my catholic boss, will tell you tithing is an act of faith. They are almost 2 issues. Tithing is between you and God. Helping in a time of need is a welfare responsibility of the church.
We have many people who pay their tithing but the church covers their bills. They work closely with our members in need.
If you have no income, you pay no tithe. Church still helps.

We might get to see Prior call another witness "hostile" after the lunch break. He cannot stand Heather Daybell's testimony because she can point to Chad's distorted belief system going way back before Lori came along.
I think so too.

Also, who the heck uses Put Your Shoulder to the Wheel as a funeral song? Chad has some super weird thoughts. Is this him insulting Tammy because the song is literally about working hard and he says she was lazy?

We knew from before that Charles changed the beneficiary of his life insurance policy from Lori to Kay in March 2019. According to JP, he changed it back to Lori on April 16. When did the third change occur? Kay couldn't tell on the stand, only that there was an issue with the insurance company. We know that Charles and Lori were separated at the time of his murder so the final change is not a total surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519