TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw…JJ’s grandpa is crying.

Heartbreaking. He has had to go through this twice now. First, LVD trial, now this one. I will never understand hurting children. Or anyone for that matter. But, the most helpless and innocent?

I am not the most computer tech person, but if you look at LVD's face from 10 years ago, compared to now, she looks hard, and mean.

Heartbreaking. He has had to go through this twice now. First, LVD trial, now this one. I will never understand hurting children. Or anyone for that matter. But, the most helpless and innocent?

I am not the most computer tech person, but if you look at LVD's face from 10 years ago, compared to now, she looks hard, and mean.
Very hard and mean. I’m glad it shows.
Kay and Larry still have to go through the trial in Arizona for Charles. I hope after Chad is found guilty, he is charged in Arizona as well. I think he will be.

I am hoping the State is ready to wrap up some time next week, I think the jurors may be on overload. Not sure what else is left to be proved?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the MAJOR "nails in the coffin" I don't think this jury has yet seen:
- CD's raccoon text
- info about Tammy's second (bigger) life insurance policy
- footage from CD & LVD getting served legal papers poolside in Hawaii
- CD's phone call to LVD when the kids were discovered

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the MAJOR "nails in the coffin" I don't think this jury has yet seen:
- CD's raccoon text
I was just catching up on last few minutes of trial today and thought...
oh... wait... they havent even brought up the "raccoon text" yet. Unless I missed it.

They did bring up some of Tammy's insurance policy through the school IIRC but not sure if all of it.

The last 2, I have not seen brought up yet either.

I thought we saw the poolside scene but maybe Court TV shows it so much I am mistaken.

I do not recall if we saw the racoon text from Chad to Tammy yet, there have been numerous references to racoons otherwise but I do not specifically recall that

I thought the insurance lady was on already but maybe it was just the school policy? They brought in all the other health policies Chad wanted after Tammy died so maybe I lost focus on that.

Not sure I have ever heard the phone call from CD to LV when the kids were discovered. I have only heard the LV to CD call early that morning when they were "searching".

- CD's raccoon text
Of those I think the raccoon text is key. It shows he was covering up activity in the backyard that day and can't blame it on Alex secretly burying JJ and Tylee. The rest is helpful, but not necessary.
Jury, you have enough. Just find him guilty!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage