TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if that happens, she'll remain convinced it will turn out fine until they pronounce him. And even then, I think she'll come up with a way for him to be the Second Coming and fling open the prison gates to release her.

She's never going to let go of her delusions, IMO. They make her too happy. She's a goddess, she's a warrior, she's Jesus's chosen one, with her soulmate through the lives by her side. Everything she does is absolutely fine, because 'it doesn't count for her', because she's already as exalted as she can be.

Who is she without it? A washed up, aging hair stylist with five failed marriages who committed adultery for a loser who mooched off his wife and wrote apocalypse fan fiction, and who murdered her children for no good reason and no lasting benefit. Who would want to be her?

MOO
My dear, you have said it ALL. There are no heroes in this sorry tale: only victims, and a lot of them, including the evil perps.

Sex, drugs and money with hefty perverted religious grandiosity running through both CD & LVD. Their over-sized "estial" egos won't allow them to admit they were wrong and their actions evil. jmo

ETA: Everyone within this cult had grandiose religious ideas about themselves... groomed and polished by CD & LVD. No one went to LE when they first knew it was all really just BS... they didn't want to be wrong either. Again, jmo
I'll bet they all still believe this stuff but just keep it on the down-low, now.

June 8, 2020 phone call, was significant. June 9th was the date they got the search warrant for CD's house and yard.

Starting at 6:04. Technical difficulties, AGAIN!

The conversation is all about the world ending. (Absolutely cray cray that this is a supposedly "normal" conversation between adults, sounds like a trashy B Hollywood movie with Godzilla).
Well, *their* world, such as it was. was indeed about to end.

I can’t help but wonder what Lori’s reaction will be if she is told Chad was found guilty, and even more so if she is told he got the death penalty.

At first I can imagine her anger that Chad messed up more than Alex did. And the shock when she realizes he is not a god nor a prophet and that she is no goddess.

Then I can imagine a complete mental breakdown when she realizes she murdered her children for NOTHING. And was responsible for the deaths of Charles and Tammy and Alex.
I doubt she will ever achieve (or accept) that level of self-awareness.

I think if that happens, she'll remain convinced it will turn out fine until they pronounce him. And even then, I think she'll come up with a way for him to be the Second Coming and fling open the prison gates to release her.

She's never going to let go of her delusions, IMO. They make her too happy. She's a goddess, she's a warrior, she's Jesus's chosen one, with her soulmate through the lives by her side. Everything she does is absolutely fine, because 'it doesn't count for her', because she's already as exalted as she can be.

Who is she without it? A washed up, aging hair stylist with five failed marriages who committed adultery for a loser who mooched off his wife and wrote apocalypse fan fiction, and who murdered her children for no good reason and no lasting benefit. Who would want to be her?

MOO
Thats a great post. I guess without a conscience it would work out that way for her. But I just keep thinking what a blow to her ego to find out Chad is just a Chud.

I doubt she will ever achieve (or accept) that level of self-awareness.
Especially not when her whole belief system revolves around the idea of being persecuted by outside forces. All of this is just reinforcing that, confirming it's true to her.

They had an only 3% chance of things going badly, so when things swung to 100% on her arrest, it was because the forces of darkness were against them, not because the plan sucked and they acted the opposite of how they should have to avoid suspicion throughout the whole horrendous course, from flirting over Chad's book stall all the way to him fleeing the police as they dug up the kids from his backyard.

It's never that the plan was as transparent and foolish as it was diabolical and selfish and cruel. It's always the fault of outside forces, because their plan was perfect and sanctioned by heaven itself.

MOO

I wish I could see the jury’s faces. It seems to me that the last two witnesses have painted a pretty clear picture of CD’s involvement and I keep wondering whether the jury sees it the same way. I might not be able to tell much from looking at their faces but I would be watching them for sure. I was not so sure the prosecution wasn’t losing the jury yesterday with all the talk about AC’s device locations and not enough about CD’s involvement but think they did a much better job today of showing the big picture.
MO, the jury decided he was guilty weeks ago,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member