TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm catching up but feels like someone else they killed..... is there another?

Does Melani have custody?!?! She was trying to kill not only Brandon, but her children!!!! I would do major harm to anyone trying to hurt my child. And all these people are fine killing them.

I think they #1 mistake they made (of course other than murder!!) Was burying them on Chad's property. They coooould have made some excuse that the person they gave them to for safe keeping killed the kids except he buried them on his property. Luckily, they are all level 10 morons. So, no big mystery to solve.
Melani and Brandon have joint custody. I’m guessing Ian pleaded with the judge that his wife had changed.

If Melani catches charges in Brandon's attempted shooting (IMO she should) then I hope the custody agreement will change. Maybe some of the evidence regarding Melani's kids presented at Chad's trial was previously unknown to Brandon and could be used for more ammo.

MOO.

On a light and unimportant note. There are so many names involved in all of this and it's been difficult for everyone to keep track, but I did grin the times (once by def and once by pros - there could be more) I heard David Warwick accidentally referred to as David Gibb. ;)

jmo

I'm catching up but feels like someone else they killed..... is there another?

Does Melani have custody?!?! She was trying to kill not only Brandon, but her children!!!! I would do major harm to anyone trying to hurt my child. And all these people are fine killing them.

I think they #1 mistake they made (of course other than murder!!) Was burying them on Chad's property. They coooould have made some excuse that the person they gave them to for safe keeping killed the kids except he buried them on his property. Luckily, they are all level 10 morons. So, no big mystery to solve.
The way their belief system seems to work, all the 'demonic entities' they battle have names - Ned, Viola, Hillary, etc. It wouldn't surprise me if Amy is some kind of angelic figure in their pantheon, a spirit meant to facilitate JJ dying, rather than a real person.

MOO

Do we know if he has filed legal motions in these last few years in an attempt to gain full custody? If not, I wonder if he is somehow okay with allowing shared custody.

jmo
IIRC, Brandon made a public post about forgiveness after Melani was awarded joint custody, so he is likely fine with the outcome.

The way their belief system seems to work, all the 'demonic entities' they battle have names - Ned, Viola, Hillary, etc. It wouldn't surprise me if Amy is some kind of angelic figure in their pantheon, a spirit meant to facilitate JJ dying, rather than a real person.

MOO
Then there's a different set of names (demonic or angelic) for their deceased relatives and multiple sets for their past incarnations. I'm guessing Amy is one of Lori's dead relatives - perhaps one of her two sisters who Chad also rated on the light/dark scale.

Then there's a different set of names (demonic or angelic) for their deceased relatives and multiple sets for their past incarnations. I'm guessing Amy is one of Lori's dead relatives - perhaps one of her two sisters who Chad also rated on the light/dark scale.
So Laura Lee or Melani's mum? Could be.

Or could be at a greater remove - an aunt or grandparent, someone who has been deceased for a while, who hasn't made the news. I'm assuming none of them were actually called Amy, or LE would have found her when they worked up a family tree. Not like it's hard with active LDS, especially a hyper religious one like Lori, going to the temple daily. She'd have all her ordinances done for direct relations, and they'd all be in Family Search. An Amy would have stuck out.

MOO

Do we know if he has filed legal motions in these last few years in an attempt to gain full custody? If not, I wonder if he is somehow okay with allowing shared custody.

jmo
He did. It was discussed somewhere in the threads before Lori’s trial. He had custody for awhile while a mediator was working with with both parties. Iirc, Melanie was pregnant with Ian’s child and they now have two. As I remember, Ian played a part in getting her out of the cult but she seems to still have a chip on her shoulder and I have never seen or heard of her apologizing to Brandon. I believe she knew Alex would murder him, or try, but she denies all culpability.
And even though Brandon still breaks down on the stand she is icy cold like she owns the world.
A lot of people give her a pass because of her childhood.
I know very very few people, myself included, who had “good” childhoods. But we make it and we put the past behind us. We grow up and do the decent thing.
Melanie? Not so much!

So Laura Lee or Melani's mum? Could be.

Or could be at a greater remove - an aunt or grandparent, someone who has been deceased for a while, who hasn't made the news. I'm assuming none of them were actually called Amy, or LE would have found her when they worked up a family tree. Not like it's hard with active LDS, especially a hyper religious one like Lori, going to the temple daily. She'd have all her ordinances done for direct relations, and they'd all be in Family Search. An Amy would have stuck out.

MOO
Amy was likely a name from a past life of that person. It was made up by Chad.

IIRC, Brandon made a public post about forgiveness after Melani was awarded joint custody, so he is likely fine with the outcome.
Didn’t seem that way when he was on the witness stand. IMO
I don’t think I could forgive. Maybe for my children? But I would never want my children near her. Sad.

Lauren Matthias from HTC is attending Chad's trial. She was a guest on Surviving the Survivor channel today. Apparently Lori was told about Chad throwing her under the bus, but she (Lori) doesn't believe it.
Hahaha. She will learn. I wonder if Emma is telling Lori how her dad still adores her just to keep her in line till the trial is over.

Hahaha. She will learn. I wonder if Emma is telling Lori how her dad still adores her just to keep her in line till the trial is over.
It's not like Lori kicking off would actually change anything on the outside, though. Just get herself sent to the hole for a few days to think about her choices. Enjoy the rest of your life, Lolly.

MOO

Yeah, I figured.

I am as baffled as Nate was in his Insider thing today... How on earth did they keep all the names straight? All the levels and percentages? It's dizzying.
Even the FBI guy tripped up yesterday when he stated that Hiplos was Tammy's zombie name. "Her percentage has fallen steadily since Hiplos left."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ebg8