TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Chad gave Seth $8,000. Emma and Joseph Murray received $8,000, an additional $7,000, the 2004 black Dodge Dakota, and then they both moved into Chad and Tammy's home to live. I can see where their loyalties lie. And there are lies I believe as well.

HD said that before Tylee & JJ were positively identified, the Daybell kids were suggesting that the remains were those of pioneers and early settlers. BB was asked to identify JJ pretty soon after the remains were found so it didn’t take them long to come up with that idea. I don’t know which one came up with that idea or exactly when or which of the siblings were saying it - HD just said “the kids” - and she had no idea how to respond to such a far fetched suggestion and knew they were grasping at straws.
At that time Chad's children probably didn't know the condition or age of the remains. But after JJ was found Emma quickly accepted that Chad wouldn't be returning home anytime soon.

Prior had primed Emma for tears - need a tissue or drink of water?
i think if prosecutor Blake had pressed Emma to any degree it would have been waterworks time
no matter that they would have been crocodile tears, the jury might have recoiled from the daughter of a murdered mother being reduced to tears.
letting Emma repeat transparent lies, demonstrate that she had watched the prosecution testimony and was coached by both her father and Prior most likely nullified her testimony for the jury
moo

Some of us knew about this. LV flew back from Hawaii early to be with Chad after Tammy passed. We all heard she had them over for cookies after the service but evidently that wasn't true.
I knew the version where the children went to Lori's place for cookies, but found it too audacious to be true. It was way too soon to introduce a new "friend".

I do hope that Emma is recalled on rebuttal. Garth was released from subpoena but while I think he is untruthful I also think he's been through enough at present. He seems closer to breaking the programming than Emma. MOO.

Wonder if Prior was considering Joe the third child, over Leah, Seth, and/or Mark.

Perhaps that is when she brought those cookies (the post-funeral visit).

Yes, next witness is Dr. Kathy Raven, a forensic pathologist.

Perhaps Prior plans to end with the third Daybell kid, unless he was counting Joe as a kid.
I think JP was bluffing with the number of kids planning to testify. The 2 we saw were predictable. Would be surprised if he calls any of the others.

This is news to everybody. And the children didn't find it disrespectful towards their mother?
I had heard kids met her after the memorial (which was the day after the funeral- or 3 days after the 911 call about Tammy's death.)

But I thought Chad brought them to her apartment, not Lori went to their house.

MOO

I do hope that Emma is recalled on rebuttal. Garth was released from subpoena but while I think he is untruthful I also think he's been through enough at present. He seems closer to breaking the programming than Emma. MOO.

Wonder if Prior was considering Joe the third child, over Leah, Seth, and/or Mark.
Remember how JP tripped over his own words in his opening when he told the jury they would hear from the Daybell children? Something along the lines of…you’ll hear from the 5 Daybell children no 4 or 3 or 4 IIRC. Perhaps it was that Joe was a son-in-law that was tripping him up. Still I think we could hear from one more - likely not Mark as he was in Africa on his mission in Oct 2019. That leaves Leah and Seth. I don’t think that Leah & her husband live in Idaho but I do think Seth & his wife live in Rexburg so if we do hear from a 3rd Daybell sibling, I suspect it would be Seth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX