TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I don't care what has been said previously by authorities and medical professionals, I STIll WISH we could have exhumed Alex Cox's body because it was just way too coincidental that he died when he did.
Alex's death was thoroughly investigated (autopsy performed, samples taken and analyzed). It took months before the final COD was published which confirmed the preliminary results. He was cremated.

Alex's death was thoroughly investigated (autopsy performed, samples taken and analyzed). It took months before the final COD was published which confirmed the preliminary results. He was cremated.
Thanks but I know all that. I am just saying I wish he wasn't cremated and more testing could have been done because I am sure they missed something.

Thanks but I know all that. I am just saying I wish he wasn't cremated and more testing could have been done because I am sure they missed something.
More testing was done, just like on Tammy. No poison was found in any of the two cases. For yet more testing they'd have to know what substance they were looking for.
ETA: If Tammy's death hadn't come back as asphyxiation, we'd probably still be speculating that she was poisoned by an unknown substance. (IMO)

Last edited:
I do feel bad for Tammy's children, in that they were not notified of the exhumation. That would be heartbreaking.
I feel bad for them too for many reasons but just want to point out that CD was informed of the exhumation - he & LVD even informed AC that day - so he could have informed his kids too. So I don’t blame LE for that, I blame CD.

MOO there is speculation a certain type of uncommon poisoning was used but I'm not sure if bringing it up is against TOS.
I believe Alex died as the authorities determined.

The timing is suspicious, but there certainly wasn't an official cover up, IMO. By that time, local investigators were taking investigating very seriously. They also seemed to take extraordinary measures to attempt to save him.

MOO

I believe Alex died as the authorities determined.

The timing is suspicious, but there certainly wasn't an official cover up, IMO. By that time, local investigators were taking investigating very seriously. They also seemed to take extraordinary measures to attempt to save him.

MOO
I do not believe there was a cover up. Agree, they were finally taking things seriously which they did not seem to do when AC shot CV. I just think LV or AC had info about some drug or combo that would mimic AC's symptoms at death.

Wixom asks witness what day Tammy died
Answers “Oct 19, 2019”

Wixom asks when he surveilled “Chad and Tammy holding hands at Hobby Lobby”
Answers “Nov 1st”

Neither the witness or the prosecutor seem to catch that he said Tammy, whom Chad was most certainly not holding hands with 12 days after she died.
I’ve actually noticed that type of thing happen a few times in testimony so far and have been surprised that neither the attorney nor the witness corrected it - both defense & prosecution have done this on prior days - I haven’t seen most of today’s yet - will try to watch this evening as I had too much to do today to follow much of it.

I think this particular instance illustrates that dark had nothing to do with actual spirituality or belief, it had to do with people who rejected, thwarted, or annoyed the defendant.

Garth flew back to the nest when Chad demanded it, and was no longer dark.

MOO
What do you think made some people so malleable in this scenario?

I feel bad for them too for many reasons but just want to point out that CD was informed of the exhumation - he & LVD even informed AC that day - so he could have informed his kids too. So I don’t blame LE for that, I blame CD.
That would've been a very good follow up question for the prosecutor--just to save the officer a little. No the children were not notified. Yes, Tammy's husband, next of kin, was notified. It was the appropriate notification at the time.

Obituary in East Idaho News for the children.

Thanks for posting this. In that picture, Tylee and JJ look like siblings! Even though they didn't share any common biological parents.

So sad to see pictures of young people, next to so many elderly people. Their lives were stolen. I guess that LVD and CD never feel bad for their deaths. I hope CD gets the DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allisonvsmith