trial thread: 5/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um . .. . . ... . . ...
Are you confessing to be a plant whacker?

oh my . . . .

Yep! I whacked two years worth of runamock growth! On the trees, 5 years worth. I have 3 days to pick all the stuff up and bag it! The plants are all going to survive and thrive.

Oops, my wording was a bit harsh. I never intended to say he would lie. But I do think Tammi "misunderstands" when it is convenient for her to do so. I wonder if his advice was totally what Tammi conveyed.

That wasn't nearly as harsh as your self confessed plant whacking!

Oops, my wording was a bit harsh. I never intended to say he would lie. But I do think Tammi "misunderstands" when it is convenient for her to do so. I wonder if his advice was totally what Tammi conveyed.

Tammi lies about everything, IMO. We'll see what Schutt says. I never thought you were disparaging Schutt.

Yep! I whacked two years worth of runamock growth! On the trees, 5 years worth. I have 3 days to pick all the stuff up and bag it! The plants are all going to survive and thrive.

Sounds like a bush whacker to me!

So there not being any arrest record for Elizabeth was perfectly good corroboration for Tammy that Logan had Elizabeth falsely arrested??? ('Cause, see, a false arrest wouldn't be there.):floorlaugh:

It is in the maricopa county superior court records.

What is Jack holding up to his mouth? Self-soothing by sucking or chewing on something when he is nervous?

I thought he was trying to politely give his wife the finger. :floorlaugh:

I thought he was trying to politely give his wife the finger. :floorlaugh:

I truly thought it was a mike and he was recording his thoughts to go over with Tammi? Nah, can't be.

Wowzer! Tammy has 3 days to stew over how she is going to deal with this prosecutor. I think she'll get out a thesaurus to find more qualifying words to cover her lies.

And the prosecutor has 3 days to come up with the impeachment materials.

I'm going to pick up all the stuff I whacked off my plants today.

I can't wait for Schutt (sp?) to testify. Will he back up that he told Tammi all the things she said he told him? Will he try to say she misunderstood him???

And 3 days for the jury to think about what happened in court.... :woohoo:

Okay ,that dt lawyer is not being truthful. She knew there was no way Mr. Schutt would get on today. The Judge pretty much said that this AM.
ETA : He gave the defense the option of having Mr. Schutt testify in the middle of the defense ?TS.They refused.

They should have taken the judge up on the offer - I sincerely doubt that he will back up half of what she claims he said! :floorlaugh:

All right. This self-admitted bush-whacker will be watching InSession for a bit tomorrow. I'm interested to see if the crew there will still think Tammi did well on the stand the way they did today.

I admit I just fuzzed over by the end of the day . . . there were so many twists and turns and I don't remember . . . I just remembered . . . I was joking, I was not joking, I probably wrote that . . . it looks like my handwriting,

I feel like I just completed the Farmers Ins. human maze commercial.

They should have taken the judge up on the offer - I sincerely doubt that he will back up half of what she claims he said! :floorlaugh:

Maybe they were afraid of the shutt hitting the fan

:rocker:Thank you, autographs $5 in the lobby:rocker:

Every single answer has to be qualified. Very few yeses or nos. She has to add crap to basic answers. She does this to break the flow of the point the prosecutor is trying to make or the picture she is painting, which is that TS is a big, fat liar.

Also, do you all note the seething hostility emanating from her? Cannot.stand.this.woman!

But Beth Karas said she thought in her direct testimony she thought she was charming. What???!!!!

The judge is, once again, admonishing Tammi to cut the carp on her long narratives when she is cross examined. Answer with yes or no to yes or no questions....He will "shut her down" if she continues with the explanations....

Let's see how much good this does. IMO - the Tammi doesn't abide by anyone's rules but her own.

And remember how she testified that anyone who doesn't do what a court says - something is wrong with them??? :fence:

My recall is that Tammy did say she was joking (laughing) when she told Logan he needed to sign adoption papers for Elizabeth to come back. Oh, but she just remembered that she was kind of "chuckling in a joking manner" -- but not joking.

but she was really laughing when Craig Cherry called her upset about his name being on a girl's paternity document.

She is caught in her lies . . . . yet qualifies. . . you know it was very similar . . . I was so sick of this girl trying to one up our relationship (Deann) because she had eggs and I didn't.

I found Deanna credible and a much better witness than Tammi. I wish they would bring her back for rebuttal.

Fashion tip for the prosecutor: WHITE PANTSUIT counselor? Really? :hand:

Maybe she thought TPS was going to show up in another white suit today and was prepared for the battle of the white suits...

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member