trial thread: 5/8/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long is their break? I swear their lunches, breaks and when they start only give about 3 hrs of testimony. I would want out if I was a juror....

That's part of the issue. TPS claims that Logan agreed to the adoption at first, and then changed his mind because of his dad. Logan didn't even know about the Smiths or their plans for adoption until EJ tried to get him to sign papers. He even planned on filing for sole custody on the 17th, but testified that he and EJ had sex the night before court, so he changed his mind and asked for joint custody instead.

Plus, let's remember that Logan's paperwork stated what EJ had done (rip up apartments, neglected Gabriel, etc.). The judge thought it was a grudge match between the two and insisted on joint custody. He didn't believe Logan.

How long is their break? I swear their lunches, breaks and when they start only give about 3 hrs of testimony. I would want out if I was a juror....

The judge said he is giving the juror time to recover before continuing.

O I C said the blind man hummmmmm wonder what TS was thinking? did she just think he would go away?

If I were him knowing what a nut EJ is I would have snatched my kid up and filed immediately, you can do that. Him being a young man makes me wonder if he was really up to full time daddy job. Also wondering what all EJ told TS before tape recorders were turned on.

Oh that's Jack I didn't even recognize him! Why are they waiting til morning? Boooooo

Well there you go she just gave Jack a big ole kiss.

Just think, IF things go well for the rest of the trial day (vs. a real day), we will hear from Ms. Tammi live and in person tomorrow!

Missed Jack, but I guess I'll see him tomorrow. At least I got a shower in today 8)

OOH, did anyone else pick up this subtle statement....

When Det Ramirez talked about how much babies change, and EJ said TPS told her in a year no one would recognize him.

TPS said in all her media interviews that EJ told her that was what the couple in the park said.

Interesting....

Do yall hear music in the background or is that my puter?

What's the noise in the background? Sounds like a revival meeting! LOL

I can't believe we don't get to hear from Jack today. Sheesh

Can someone explain to me how this tape helps Tammi?

where does TS live in Arizona with the rest of the bunch?

No Jack, but at least the motion for dismissal will be heard tonight while the jury gets to go home. That's good for the one that didn't feel well. I was worried they'd do that part at 10:30 tomorrow. Seems all should go smoothly (ahem) with Jack, Tammi, and the lawyer tomorrow.

wow think of the implications here if you ever babysat a kid that is the subject of a custody battle you too could get charged with interferrence

Did the judge just roll his eyes at Phillips when she said we've heard over and over that TPS tried to get EJ to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamtom