Tricia here, need your help pretty please,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricia should be on the air once a week with this stuff.
I was just thinking the same thing.

I think there's a way to set up your own internet radio "station" - someone on eBay does it. I'll have to see if I can figure out how that works.

I still cannot get over that Mom took the time to call in and announce that news on the show! It was brilliant! Wow! Talk about an hour of EXCITING radio!!!

Raisincharlie, I am sorry I said for all I know you could be Bubba the serial killer on death row. It was meant as metaphor...or something...ok ok I'm goofy.

No problem Tricia :)

Ms JBean did say she wouldn't tell... :eek:

Thanks for alerting us to the webcast - it was great !

And to Ms.Espy - thanks for visiting with us and having Tricia on !

Will there be a transcript posted? I couldn't get my speakers to be loud enough, so missed most of it - grrrrrr.

Great job Tricia! I really enjoyed the entire show although it went too fast. Carol was a kick!

Thanks Tricia for allowing me to pipe in on your interview!! I had just spent 2 hrs typing a post to BC's attorney thread when I found out you were on the air. I hope it was OK, but I had to disclose this tidbit of info so he knows people are watching him and what he is doing.

I agree, Chico! Carol did a fabulous job and made it very intriguing. Not only as a media personality, but also giving her perspective of interest in the site on a personal level. I listened to her interview before this one and she is remarkable. (Congrats on killing the huge spider attacking your guest! LOL)

That was an incredibly powerful moment when you told us that info, Momto3!! Thank you!!

I am absolutely dumbfounded. That was one of the best and most professional interviews I have ever heard.
It had absolutely everything..
Way to go.

Thanks Tricia for allowing me to pipe in on your interview!! I had just spent 2 hrs typing a post to BC's attorney thread when I found out you were on the air. I hope it was OK, but I had to disclose this tidbit of info so he knows people are watching him and what he is doing.

OMG Woman, it was FANTASTIC. Thank you. You did GREAT. Keep those great bits coming. We need to know as much as possible :)

Raisincharlie, I am sorry I said for all I know you could be Bubba the serial killer on death row. It was meant as metaphor...or something...ok ok I'm goofy.

that seriously made me wet my britches!! Great job y'all!!

I have denied the Bubba part and the serial killer part...:)

ETA - it had me seriously laughing as well - too funny!!!

Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking on WS for the past week... I'm totally engrossed by this case... very sad for the loss of someone who seemed to be a fabulous person and the effect it will have on her 2 children left behind. I can never wrap my brain around how relationships deteriorate to the point of divorce... and in some cases murder.

I missed hearing Tricia and Mom last night. Would someone mind telling me what Mom said on the show? Or do I need to go to another thread to sleuth around? As a newbie here, I'm still learning my way around.

Thanks in advance for your help!

ROLFMAO = RC is a he and raisin is one horses name and the second horse is named charlie
I always picture you as "raisin"...you know...a shriveled grape. But as a cartoon character with the "charlie" part as personification. Kind of like ole' Bob as a squared sponge pants. Geez...now I have to start picturing two horses. Throw me for a loop why don'tcha!!

Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking on WS for the past week... I'm totally engrossed by this case... very sad for the loss of someone who seemed to be a fabulous person and the effect it will have on her 2 children left behind. I can never wrap my brain around how relationships deteriorate to the point of divorce... and in some cases murder.

I missed hearing Tricia and Mom last night. Would someone mind telling me what Mom said on the show? Or do I need to go to another thread to sleuth around? As a newbie here, I'm still learning my way around.

Thanks in advance for your help!

GigMars - welcome!

Check the main thread - #15. Someone just asked this question there and I am sure someone will answer. I'm not sure I can exxplain it properly so check there okay ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti