Trinity Poague, Reigning Miss Donalsonville (GA) Facing Murder Charges in the Death of a Young Child - 19 Jan 2024

JAIL_INMATE_POAGUE_TRINITY_MADISON_FRONT_01222024_103653_640_AM.jpg

Trinity Poague, former member of the Jimmy Carter Leadership program and Georgia Southwestern student, was bonded out on the 21st with a $75,000 transfer property bond. Trinity Poague was charged with Felony Murder, Cruelty to Children in the First Degree, and Aggravated Battery in the death of Romeo Angles, a year-and-a-half-old child. While deputy coroner Mathis Wright was unwilling to speculate on the cause, he did say that it was evident that “The baby did have some type of trauma.”

The Sumter County coroner said he was told the 18-month-old’s name was Jaxton Drew, but according to the birth certificate, his name is Romeo Angeles.

She faces charges in Sumter County due to the toddler dying within the county, as Poague was a student at a local university.

WALB previously reported that the Sumter County Coroner’s Office found signs of trauma during an exam on the toddler’s body, Jaxton Dru.

Last edited:
The kid had 2 whole different names

He was being raised in a dormitory

He had old injuries?
The name on his birth certificate is Romeo Angeles. IMO the dad wanted him named Jaxton, but mom named him Romeo. It was holiday weekend, the dad and baby was visiting TP. Nothing official has said he had old injuries, some of the wording the coroner used made me think that was possible. Still a lot of unanswered questions.

But the surnames are different too!

She's given him her name, and he's pretending he has his I assume

I can not understate how weird it is for a kid to have one first and last name when they are with one parent, and then a completely different first and last name with the other parent

That is f&#^$% up. Imagine how confused the kid was

But the surnames are different too!

She's given him her name, and he's pretending he has his I assume

I can not understate how weird it is for a kid to have one first and last name when they are with one parent, and then a completely different first and last name with the other parent

That is f&#^$% up. Imagine how confused the kid was
Oh absolutely. There was definitely something more going on there. Even with the obituary, she excluded.the father.

Trinity Poague, former member of the Jimmy Carter Leadership program and Georgia Southwestern student, was bonded out on the 21st with a $75,000 transfer property bond. Trinity Poague was charged with Felony Murder, Cruelty to Children in the First Degree, and Aggravated Battery in the death of Romeo Angles, a year-and-a-half-old child. While deputy coroner Mathis Wright was unwilling to speculate on the cause, he did say that it was evident that “The baby did have some type of trauma.”
SBBM
So the Carter program did drop her, as I thought they would upthread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Betts79
Back