Tucson, Ariz. Woman fatally shot during house party at vacant home in Tucson.

Ismeon

Speakingthekingss
Reaction score
Hi Friends,

I'm seeking more information regarding this case.

There was a post on Reddit about this as well, the poster was someone with close knowledge of the location of the shooting. I am not going to link to the post as I'm not sure I can do that here. If I can let me know and I will link to the post I'm referencing.
TUCSON, Ariz. (13 News) - Authorities have identified the suspect and victim in a fatal shooting in Tucson early Tuesday, April 16.

The Tucson Police Department confirmed the shooting happened at a vacant home in the 300 block of North Indian House Road, which is near Broadway and Wilmot.

The TPD said officers found 20-year-old Marissa Jones Anderson dead.
Several people gathered at the home before the shooting, according to the TPD.

A neighbor who wished to remain anonymous instead found the flashing lights at the house across the street. Another resident 13 News spoke with said she heard a loud bang, followed by someone screaming and crying.

“There was a lot of cop cars out front with the lights and I could see that they were moving in the house across the road and there was a lot of people out there,” the neighbor said, “a lot of activity and you could definitely tell something tragic had happened.”

Investigators identified 18-year-old Josiah Williamking Walker as the shooting suspect and he was taken into custody without incident at a home near Speedway and Riverview. He was arrested on a manslaughter charge.
“It’s very obvious that it’s used for things that it shouldn’t be,” resident Anna Timmei said. “I’ve seen drug paraphernalia over there...there’s used mattresses there’s all kinds of nasty stuff in there.”

People who live in the area have been concerned about the home for quite a while and they say nothing has been done yet to deter people away.

“Somebody actually bought the property last summer according to Zillow for around half a million,” Timmei said, “but there’s been nothing done to the property itself which is really unfortunate because it could have been a really cool house.”

While the investigation is ongoing, no other suspects are being sought. Anyone with information is asked to call 911 or 88-CRIME.

I tried my very best to try and find an active thread about this. I couldn't find anything, please post a link if there is already one and I will delete this. Thank you :D

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishman
Back