TV Alert

Nehemiah said:
Why do you suppose parts were edited from the US version of the show?

Obviously the bit about the blue line was omitted because it was clearly ridiculous!

It would be interesting to compare the transcripts for the two shows and see what else is different.

Jayelles said:
Obviously the bit about the blue line was omitted because it was clearly ridiculous!

It would be interesting to compare the transcripts for the two shows and see what else is different.

Anything about the pineapple in your show? It was absent in the one last night and I thought that was an interesting omission. :silenced:

At times we've had discussions about animal hairs found in JonBenet's hands, or maybe in just one hand. Her hands would have been sticky from the pineapple, possibly.

Is this still part of the scenario?

Nehemiah said:
Anything about the pineapple in your show? It was absent in the one last night and I thought that was an interesting omission. :silenced:

No - nothing about the pineapple in the UK version either.

Eagle1 said:
At times we've had discussions about animal hairs found in JonBenet's hands, or maybe in just one hand. Her hands would have been sticky from the pineapple, possibly.

Is this still part of the scenario?

It's an interesting thought and not one I've considered. I have thought that the animal hairs must have gotten onto her hands very close to the time of her death because hairs wouldn't normally adhere to hands - unless, as you say, they are sticky.

Nothing in the autopsy report--or hinted at by Smit or Thomas--about anything sticky on the hands.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheyenne1060
Back