Twitter thread (MSM tweets ONLY) ***NO DISCUSSSION HERE PLEASE***

I just wanted to pass on this free twitter tool. Each time you hit the Search button, it opens a separate tab, and you can put in someone's twitter name or a hash tag. I discovered in Holly Bobo's case that you quickly find which are the most productive ones to have open, and which you can just check once in a while. I like being able to keep each separate, and just click, click, click to check each one quickly. Hope it's helpful.

http://www.twitscoop.com/

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13

I'm inside Pinellas Co. Courthouse in Clearwater, FL for jury selection in #CaseyAnthony trial. Lots of security. Took awhile to search bag

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV

Casey anthony was brought here this morning.. She is probably sitting in a holding cell at the pinellas courthouse and defense is arriving

NinthCircuitFL Ninth Circuit of FL

Jury selection for State vs Case Anthony starts today in Pinellas County

Defense team Jose Baez Cheney Mason & more just went inside crtrm 1.
by OSCaseyAnthony
16 minutes ago

TampaBayTraffic Tampa Bay Traffic by BiancaMPrieto

#CaseyAnthony jury selection @ #Pinellas County Courthouse. You'll see all of the media staged on 49th St N, near 144th/145th avenues.

Reporters are still waiting to get in. We were told once we were in we will have to stay put. No in and out. #CaseyAnthony

BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto

Pool photographers from the @orlandosentinel and @InSession are setting up inside courtroom 1. Once doors open reporters must stay put.

Courtroom will open for reporters in 5 minutes. #CaseyAnthony -fell

Judge Perry rules air samples from trunk of #CaseyAnthony car will Be allowed at trial. -fell

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back