TX - 10 year old boy confesses to murdering man 2 years ago - April 19, 2024

Clearsky

Reaction score
BBM
SAN ANTONIO — A 10-year-old South Texas boy confessed to killing a man he says he didn't know two years ago during questioning for a separate investigation at his school, according to officials.

On April 12, the child suspect allegedly threatened to kill another student on a bus, authorities in Gonzales County say. When he was asked by school officials, authorities say, he admitted that he shot and killed a man two years ago. That confession launched an investigation by the Gonzales County Sheriff's Office.

He won't be charged for Raspberry's slaying, however. Officials say that's because of how old he was when he said committed the crime; he shot the victim a week before he turned 8.

Texas State law states that a child cannot be responsible for a crime until they are 10 years old.
10-year-old Texas boy linked to 2022 killing, according to officials

Gonna guess we've got ourselves a sociopath here. Wonder if pets have gone missing around this kid??

He won't be charged for Raspberry's slaying, however. Officials say that's because of how old he was when he said committed the crime; he shot the victim a week before he turned 8.

Texas State law states that a child cannot be responsible for a crime until they are 10 years old.

Gonna guess we've got ourselves a sociopath here. Wonder if pets have gone missing around this kid??
Or if there are OTHER unsolved murders in the area. What a tragedy.

I'm at a loss for words. IMHO, I do hope that some kind of punishment is provided by someone... :oops:

BBM

SAN ANTONIO — A 10-year-old South Texas boy confessed to killing a man he says he didn't know two years ago during questioning for a separate investigation at his school, according to officials.

On April 12, the child suspect allegedly threatened to kill another student on a bus, authorities in Gonzales County say. When he was asked by school officials, authorities say, he admitted that he shot and killed a man two years ago. That confession launched an investigation by the Gonzales County Sheriff's Office.
At age 7!?

Did he just shoot the first person he saw? Something bad at home? Did the boy know the person he shot? Or, did he just shoot the first person he saw that day?
Just plain awful for probably several people.
I just can't...
He didn’t know the man! 32 yr old Brandon O’Quinn Raspberry had moved into the trailer 2 days before he was murdered. They had never met! He wasn’t angry with him, he had seen him walking around the RV earlier in the day. The child took the gun from his grandfather’s glove box, walked in and shot the sleeping man in the head, shot again into the sofa before replacing the gun in the truck. His grandfather had pawned the gun. LE was able to find it and it was determined to be the murder weapon.

The kid was put on a 72 hour hold after threatening a student on the school bus, and telling the school about the prior event. He’s currently being held on making Terroristic Threats.

What do they do with a child who murdered someone at age 8? Did his grandfather know? I’m really suspicious about the grandfather pawning the gun, the kid knew it had been pawned. I’m just at a loss for words on this one…

Did the grandfather know? Surely he knew at some point that his gun had been fired… And that the man was found dead. Can he be charged for something?
The fun was pawned at some point after the murder and cops were able to verify it as the weapon. Hów did he choose this sleeping victim? Was he also peeking in windows, watching people?
I'm at a loss for words. IMHO, I do hope that some kind of punishment is provided by someone... :oops:
For sure!

He didn’t know the man! 32 yr old Brandon O’Quinn Raspberry had moved into the trailer 2 days before he was murdered. They had never met! He wasn’t angry with him, he had seen him walking around the RV earlier in the day. The child took the gun from his grandfather’s glove box, walked in and shot the sleeping man in the head, shot again into the sofa before replacing the gun in the truck. His grandfather had pawned the gun. LE was able to find it and it was determined to be the murder weapon.

The kid was put on a 72 hour hold after threatening a student on the school bus, and telling the school about the prior event. He’s currently being held on making Terroristic Threats.

What do they do with a child who murdered someone at age 8? Did his grandfather know? I’m really suspicious about the grandfather pawning the gun, the kid knew it had been pawned. I’m just at a loss for words on this one…
Omg!
I'm suspicious as well. What other things might grandfather know or suspect he did? I wonder where his parents are? And what neighbors have to say about him.

The article above says he was 7 when he murdered the man.7 or 8, either is just mind-boggling.

A six year old threaten and physically assaulted teachers and students PRIOR to taking his moms gun to school and shooting the b****, his first grade teacher. The school covered up the violent behavior, destroyed records, doors were locked, LE couldn't get into school, while a teacher lay unconscious and bleeding to death, in front of principal's door. She did open the door and see the teacher and locked yourself in.

This is happening more frequently with very young children. Schools need to pay close attention to children and threats at any age
Moo

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aprilssister94