TX TX - Alenna Aguilar, juvenile, urgent search, San Antonio, 6 Jan 2024

ifindedout

Reaction score
Age not given.
San Antonio Police are searching for Alenna Aguilar, who was last seen on Saturday, Jan. 6 off the 1000 Block of Desert Willow.

Aguilar is 5 foot, 2 inches tall, weighs about 138 pounds with straight shoulder-length hair and a nose piercing.

Aguilar was last seen wearing black pajama pants, a black sweater, black Crocs, and carrying a Michael Kors tan and black purse.

If you have any information on Aguilar's whereabouts, call the San Antonio Police Missing Person Unit at (210) 207-7660.

Another young girl, out there somewhere. She looks young, so she may be trying to look a bit older. Pretty girl. Not much info, but it could be that the family and LE wanted to get the alert there ASAP. Hoping we'll either get good news of her safe return or we'll get a bit more info. SMH.

Alenna FB, not much on there but pictures of money and ankle monitor makes me very worried for her. I read comments elsewhere (from Mom "VEA"), and wonder if someone good with courts on here can find out if she had an imminent court date...

Oh, my. I'm not in the loop on the stacks of cash. If that is connected to Alenna, that is very disturbing. SMH.
Very scary, IMO. Don't know what to think.

Mom's FB "VEA" shows good news, but it's been 3 days and still zilch on MSM to bring here to verify. I hope I can at least say there was a warrant involved and Mom is having a plate sale to get $$$ to help her with that if anyone local wants to help:

1705797803759.png

Mom's FB "VEA" shows good news, but it's been 3 days and still zilch on MSM to bring here to verify. I hope I can at least say there was a warrant involved and Mom is having a plate sale to get $$$ to help her with that if anyone local wants to help:
Her mother's FB page shows a post from 1/25 saying 'she is coming home today', and then has a video of Aleena blowing out the candles on her birthday cake for her 16th birthday, (1/26).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renovationsnet
Back