TX TX - Angelica Perez, 15, San Antonio, visiting from CA, phone turned off, 29 June 2020

annemc2

her name is Suzanne Marie Sevakis
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The San Antonio Police Department's Missing Persons Unit is actively searching for 15 year old Angelica Perez.

Angelica who is from California was last seen in San Antonio last month.

News 4 San Antonio talked to the missing teen's mother, Yvette Perez via FaceTime. Perez says her daughter came to San Antonio to visit her best friend who is originally from California.

"The friend says she doesn't have any information, and that’s what so concerning, because she (Angelica) hasn’t reached out to any of her family members, " Perez went on to say.

Angelica's phone Perez adds has been turned off, and her find my phone app has been disabled.

15-year-old girl missing for weeks, Help Us Find: Angelica Perez

Angie is a relative of a dear friend of mine. Her family is frantic. Locals especially please keep an eye out.

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_27c5.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_27c5.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 35
SAPD looking for teen girl missing since June

According to SAPD officials, Angelica Perez went missing June 29 after she may have run away from her home on the 21000 block of Thousand Oaks Drive on the northeast side. A police report states a relative found a note in the home stating that she "did not want to go home and had a bucket list of things she wanted to do."

News 4 San Antonio
15-year-old girl missing for weeks, Help Us Find: Angelica Perez
Unconfirmed good news!
The person who's named in the article posted on 5 Aug. that she's back home with them. MOO
Omg yes she made it home! I'm so sorry I didn't post an update but was super busy or something when my friend let me know. Thanks so much for updating the thread! (and if confirmation is needed I can ask my friend for a link or family post- I'm too tired to search around right now and tomorrow is Monday - eek!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125
Back