TX TX - Armani Dante Morgan, 27, Dallas, 3 June 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Armani Dante Morgan
  • Missing Since 06/03/2017
  • Missing From Dallas, Texas
  • Classification Missing
  • Date of Birth 12/19/1989 (29)
  • Age 27 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'5, 136 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Morgan has a tattoo on his neck, a tattoo of his name on his right wrist, and a tattoo of the words "Get Money" on his left leg.
Details of Disappearance
Morgan was last seen in Dallas, Texas on June 3, 2017. He disappeared after an argument with an acquaintance and has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.

<ADMIN NOTE: October 30, 2023, removed now defunct link to Charley Project and NAMUS page>

Last edited by a moderator:
This post has been replaced by note from WS Administrator November 2023:

For the record going forward in this discussion, we have removed the Daily Beast article that was linked in this post due to Armani's aunt (WS Verified member Rain03) advising that the article contains inaccuracies that have not been corrected/addressed by the reporter.

Family via Rain03 adamantly state that Armani did NOT identify as transgender. He identified as a gay male.

Family do not believe Armani's death was a result of a recent targeting of members of the transgender community.
(This is explained by our VI later in this thread.)

Someone who knows something about Armani's 6/3/2017 disappearance and unexpected discovery of his tragic death please say something. Armani's family understands delay in coming forward before now please help with Justice for Armani <modsnip: not an approved source>

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rain03 has been verified as a member of Dante's family. As a VI, they do not have to provide links to what they state as fact about this case. In all other respects, verified members are held to the same TOS as regular members.

Please be respectful toward our VI at all times. Do not argue with them or badger them for information they may not be able to share or do not wish to share for whatever reason.

Thank you to Rain03 and all other members who are here to discuss Dante's case.

Armani's Method and Madness podcast episode "Dear Dallas" was released yesterday Oct. 31, 2023 our family is seeking the public's help with first hand knowledge tips, leads and information regarding Armani's 6/3/2017 sudden disappearance and tragic death. Tipsters can remain anonymous please contact Dallas Police Cold Case Det. Cayce Shelton with any information. Our family understands delay in coming forward prior to now we simply want answers to help move my nephew Armani's DPD Cold Case forward to a successful resolve in efforts to hold his killer(s) accountable. Any bit of news and information that someone may consider small can and will be the big break Armani's case desperately needs. Our family will be truly grateful for the publics help with moving Armani's Cold Case forward.

So sorry to learn of your loss!

Can you link any articles or LE reports?

Where did this happen?
Thank you for your condolences regarding the loss of my nephew Armani. My family and I certainly appreciate it. I will link articles soon. This happened in Dallas, TX Oak Cliff area 6/3/2017

To all Websleuths until I am able to post new links and reports via Websleuths.org regarding my nephew Armani's 6/3/2017 sudden disappearance and gruesome death the links and reports will include true facts and accurate info from Armani's family surrounding and leading up to Armani's disappearance and the 7/24/2017 unexpected discovery of Armani's tragic death can be found via Method and Madness podcast hosted by Dawn Gandhi, who has provided the public with accurate first hand information and a front row seat to our family's untold story. Thank you to everyone for your condolences and your thoughtful words of encouragement regarding the loss of my nephew Armani. Our family is grateful for all of your Thoughts and Prayers! Our FAITH in God is what's keeping us in this uphill battle for Justice on behalf of my nephew Armani.

To all my fellow Websleuths as Armani's aunt/Next of Kin - I would like to inform you that prior erroneous sensationalized articles written by The Daily Beast, Dallas Morning News and Uncovered.com Journalists are inaccurate statements and comments about Armani falsely referencing Armani as transgender in attempts to lump Armani's 6/3/2017 sudden disappearance and the 7/24/2017 unexpected discovery of Armani's gruesome death in with violent crimes against the transgender community in order to provoke interest in each of the 3 journalists inaccurate articles for click bate at the height of 2019 violent crimes against LGBTQ community which had absolutely nothing to do with Armani's 2017 disappearance nor the 7/24/2017 unexpected discovery of Armani's tragic death 2 years after our family received the horrific news about my nephew Armani. The facts are Armani's 2017 disappearance and tragic death occurred 2 years prior to 2019 sensationalized articles written and published by The Daily Beast, Dallas Morning News and Uncovered.com Journalists in order to provoke interest in their inaccurate articles that contain misinformation that continues to cause Armani's mother and our family undue added grief that no victims family should have to endure while continuing uphill battle for Justice on behalf of our loved one. Please believe half of what you see as it relates to various inaccurate statements and comments about victims until and unless that info has been verified by the victims families. June 2019 The Daily Beast Journalist asked Armani's family if Armani identified as transgender (in no uncertain terms the answer was "No") but yet The Daily Beast Journalist chose to sensationalize June 2019 article in order to provoke the publics interest in his article for click bate. As with Nov. 15, 2019 erroneous sensationalized article about Armani falsely referencing Armani as transgender was repeated, regurgitated, written and published by Dallas Morning News Journalist who repeated misinformation from an unreliable source. Unfortunately, Dallas Morning News Journalist failed to follow "Responsible Journalism" valuable part of basic journalism 101 "verify" a key part to being a responsible journalist. Dallas Morning News Journalist should've made true efforts to reach out to Armani's family for facts surrounding and leading up to Armani's disappearance and death prior to publishing misinformation about deceased victim. Uncovered.com Journalist also sensationalized article about Armani in order to provoke the publics interest for click bate in addition to Uncovered.com Journalist's inaccurate statement and comment falsely misrepresenting Armani's 2017 disappearance and gruesome death as mysterious death. There is nothing mysterious about Armani being shot at while inside his home with his mother 3 days before his 6/3/2017 disappearance. Most certainly there is nothing mysterious about Armani being relentlessly pursued, tracked down like an animal on 3 separate occasions by1of 3 perpetrators prior 6/3/2017 coupled by the fact that Armani suffered multiple targeted violent assaults by 3 different perpetrators in the weeks surrounding and leading up to his tragic death "where is the mystery" in that?.
Responsible Journalism is key when writing and publishing articles about victims causing added undue grief for mothers and victims families is all our family ask. Thank you.

Last edited:
Armani's first Method and Madness podcast episode was released March 1, 2023 which provides a front row seat to Armani's family's nightmare. Not only is our family hoping to obtain first hand knowledge, tips, leads and information regarding Armani's murder as well as gain additional attention to Armani's unresolved Homicide Cold Case, our family is also hoping to encourage other victims families to never give up fighting for Justice on behalf of your loved one. Most certainly there are and will be days that are extremely harder than others but please use that particular let down, set back and or moment of mental tiredness as fuel and motivation for your continued fight for Justice. One key take away and the most valuable advice I can offer to any and every victims family member fighting for Justice on behalf of their loved ones is to never except "No" for an answer! For every "Why" there is a reason!

To all Websleuths until I am able to post new links and reports via Websleuths.org regarding my nephew Armani's 6/3/2017 sudden disappearance and gruesome death the links and reports will include true facts and accurate info from Armani's family surrounding and leading up to Armani's disappearance and the 7/24/2017 unexpected discovery of Armani's tragic death can be found via Method and Madness podcast hosted by Dawn Gandhi, who has provided the public with accurate first hand information and a front row seat to our family's untold story. Thank you to everyone for your condolences and your thoughtful words of encouragement regarding the loss of my nephew Armani. Our family is grateful for all of your Thoughts and Prayers! Our FAITH in God is what's keeping us in this uphill battle for Justice on behalf of my nephew Armani.

ADMIN NOTE:

Post #2 upthread has been edited to remove the Daily Beast article that contained inaccuracies.

Please move on from discussion about journalism and let's focus on specifics more directly related to finding resolution and justice in Armani's case.

To all of my fellow Websleuths please join me in signing and sharing Armani's Change.org Petition in memory of Armani's 34th BDAY, our family would greatly appreciate your support. Armani's mother and I visited Armani's cemetery cremation Niche Tuesday Dec. 19, 2023 to celebrate her son and only child's 34th BDAY. I want to Thank everyone for their condolences, empathy and support regarding the loss of my nephew Armani. Our family is seeking first hand tips, leads and information in order to move Armani's unresolved disappearance, homicide cold case forward to a successful resolve that will ultimately lead to the arrest(s) and conviction(s) of Armani's killer(s) which will be the perfect BDAY gift to Armani. Please remember what someone may consider small information can be the big break that Armani's DPD Cold Case needs. I have FAITH that someone will come forward with vital first hand information that can and will provide the big break that Armani's case needs and deserves. I also ask my fellow Websleuths to please visit Armani's Solve The Case webpage to take a closer look at the events surrounding and leading up to my nephew Armani's sudden disappearance and the unexpected discovery of his tragic death.
I will share more with my fellow Websleuths in the coming weeks ahead regarding Armani's DPD Cold Case. Thank you all for your continued support.

Rain03

To all of my fellow Websleuths - I wanted to say Thank you for reviewing, singing and sharing Armani's Change.org Petition - Armani's mother and I greatly appreciate your efforts and support with gaining additional exposure to Armani's unsolved homicide cold case with this call to action.
I Hope and Pray that many more will join us in our efforts to bring awareness to the public world wide regarding my nephew Armani's DPD Cold Case and countless other unsolved homicide cold cases nation wide because each and every victims family deserve answers. Thank you all for caring and sharing Armani's story. Our family is forever grateful for your continued support.

Rain03

@Rain03 so sorry for your families pain, Armani looks like a kind person who brought a lot of joy to those around him a genuine smile .
Thank you for your empathy and support. Armani would light up any room once he entered the door. If others around him were having a bad day Armani would always bring a smile to your face as well as usher Joy and laughter into the room every time. Armani's smile and his huge heart is sorely missed nothing can take away Armani's beautiful Spirit.

Thank you to all of my fellow Websleuths for your words of encouragement and continued support. Armani's mother and I are eternally grateful!

Please take time to support Armani's Change.org Petition by providing your electronic signatures and sharing his petition via social media in support of Armani, your support will be greatly appreciated and a wonderful BDAY gift to my nephew Armani.

Thank you,
Rain03

To my fellow Websleuths on Jan. 10, 2024 Daily Beast Journalist Justin Glawe reached out to me via electronic email message asked if I had involvement in my nephew Armani's Dec. 19, 2023 Change.org Petition and if so at some point he would like to catch up and write something about Armani's petition for his newsletter. In response to Daily Beast Journalist Justin Glawe's recent Jan. 10, 2024 email - in no uncertain terms I made it crystal clear to Justine Glawe that I hoped he would be willing to retract his 2019 inaccuracies and misinformation falsely categorizing my nephew Armani's gender identity - if so I would be willing to speak to him in his role as Daily Beast Journalist about Armani's Change.org Petition. I have yet to hear back from Justin Glawe to date.

Truth and integrity are defining values that take you far in life.

Armani's mother, myself and our entire family Thank everyone for sharing Armani's petition including everyone's electronic signatures in support of Armani's Change.org Petition.

Sincerely,
Rain03

Hi, my fellow Websleuths it's been a rough 4 months post Armani's 34th BDAY! I wanted to inform everyone that Armani's new You Tube podcast video is available to view, please visit You Tube to review The Disappearance and Death of Armani Morgan--How did Armani Die?

Thank you to everyone for your continued Prayers and Support!
Rain03

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ecdub