TX TX - Armani Dante Morgan, 27, Dallas, 3 June 2017

So sorry to learn of your loss!

Can you link any articles or LE reports?

Where did this happen?
Thank you for your heartfelt condolences regarding the loss of my nephew Armani.

Armani's disappearance & tragic death happened in Dallas, TX where he lived until his untimely death.
Please visit Armani's Change.org Petition for more information, our family would greatly appreciate your electronic signature in show of support regarding our continued fight for Justice on behalf of my nephew Armani as we also fight to gain Congress and the State Senate's attention to countless unsolved Cold Cases and grieving victims families who deserve long awaited answers concerning the death of their loved ones. Currently there are no viable organizations available to victims families involving tangible resources to help move thousands of unsolved cold cases forward through legal system.
Also please visit Method and Madness True Crime podcast for information concerning Armani's unsolved homicide cold case.
Soon I will be able to provide additional information regarding Armani's unsolved murder.
Again, Thank you for your condolences, I certainly appreciate it!

Sincerely,
Rain03

@Rain03 so sorry for your families pain, Armani looks like a kind person who brought a lot of joy to those around him a genuine smile .
Thank you for your condolences to our family, we greatly appreciate it!
Armani's smile is truly missed!
Armani was the light that entered into every room and space he encountered!

Rain03

To my fellow Websleuths our family would greatly appreciate your support with viewing, liking and sharing Armani's You Tube podcast video The Disappearance and Death of Armani Morgan--How did Armani Die?
Our family will be eternally greatly for your continued support with providing your electronic signatures via Armani's Change.org Petition including sharing Armani's petition with family and friends as well in order to gain Congress and State Senate attention to hundreds of thousands unsolved cold cases including my nephew Armani.

Thank you to everyone for your heartfelt condolences, continued support, Thoughts and Prayers!

Sincerely,
Rain03

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brendabernice