TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but there should be a vehicle to track down in the first place; something caught on video somewhere.

That’s why I’m troubled with the vehicle theory.
Possibly, he used the canal to walk somewhere and meet someone. If he was intoxicated he probably did not want to risk a dui. He ordered snacks from a place close by which he could have easily driven to. We do not know for sure if his shoes were on at this point, he could have put them on after bringing the dog back to the apartment. It is my understanding the water was low at the time of his disappearance.

Does anyone know what Caleb was majoring in? I haven’t seen it mentioned (though I haven’t read all the articles) Just trying to understand the situation a little better and whether his major was a high stress course of study.

My apologies if this has already been posted. I know his Dad said Caleb is doing fine in school with good grades and didn’t seem concerned about that aspect.
According most of the cover on news and from his Dad RH (Caleb Harris' father details last conversation he had with his son before disappearance) he was an Environmental Science major, which according to the TAMCC webpage (Environmental Science, BS < CourseLeaf) would be a more challenging degree as they take core science courses like biology, chemistry, math, and physics.

Lakeview park is nearby, from the canal there are a couple of ways to get to the Park. Maybe the meet up was there and something went wrong from here.
Seems like quite a distance to walk though if he was barefoot, and the canal/bridge would be out of the way if he was walking from his apartment to that park. Caleb is stood on the path when he takes the snapchat photo, and from looking at google maps he must have walked out of the main entrance way to the apartment complex and turned right, walking towards the canal/bridge (either that, or he hopped the fence as there's a fence around the perimeter). Why would he do this to then walk back on himself the other way to walk towards Lakeview park? I'm not saying he didn't, just that there presumably would have been a reason to, and wondering what that could be. Is there anything significant about Lakeview park?

Seems like quite a distance to walk though if he was barefoot, and the canal/bridge would be out of the way if he was walking from his apartment to that park. Caleb is stood on the path when he takes the snapchat photo, and from looking at google maps he must have walked out of the main entrance way to the apartment complex and turned right, walking towards the canal/bridge (either that, or he hopped the fence as there's a fence around the perimeter). Why would he do this to then walk back on himself the other way to walk towards Lakeview park? I'm not saying he didn't, just that there presumably would have been a reason to, and wondering what that could be. Is there anything significant about Lakeview park?
Could be he wanted to go undetected, or stay away from the main roads, quicker path to take, I do not see a fence around the canal, also we do not know for sure if he was barefoot at the time, he could have put shoes on after leaving the Apt the last time, a lot of parks are known for a place to meet for hookups, drugs, etc.

Could be he wanted to go undetected, or stay away from the main roads, quicker path to take, I do not see a fence around the canal, also we do not know for sure if he was barefoot at the time, he could have put shoes on after leaving the Apt the last time, a lot of parks are known for a place to meet for hookups, drugs, etc.
I meant a fence around the perimeter of the apartment complex

Do you mean he walked alongside the canal on the grass? Up towards urgent care and along Rodd Field Road?

Caleb was preparing for a fishing trip - food, lures, etc. Where was his kayak? I don't see storage units on the apt website. Was the kayak on his truck? In the apartment? I know his keys were at home but could he have a key to a storage place that is separate from his other keys? A storage that's within walking distance? MOO

Caleb was preparing for a fishing trip - food, lures, etc. Where was his kayak? I don't see storage units on the apt website. Was the kayak on his truck? In the apartment? I know his keys were at home but could he have a key to a storage place that is separate from his other keys? A storage that's within walking distance? MOO
It is possible he was planning to rent a kayak from the university: Outdoor Adventure

I truly believe the meetup was the bridge. "Here is where I am" sent to the wrong person.
I think he was meeting someone either at the bridge or further along that road at the intersection (is that what it's called?). I don't think he sent the snap to the wrong person, with it being an inside joke between them (I think it's the same person who he was gaming online with earlier that night). I think he just sent it to his friend while on his way to the meet up/waiting for the meet up

MOO

I missed that he had his own. It wouldn't make sense to rent one if he has his own in CC with him at school.
Yeah, and it sounds like he has it there. Caleb sounds like a planner. He was getting everything ready for the fishing trip, and so I just wonder where the kayak was... MOO

"He would go to school, come back, grab all his fishing gear, and kayak and would go out fishing. .... Everything he was doing was preparing for the next day, preparing for the next week."

I noted the bus stop in front of The Cottages and checked with CCRAT (Corpus Christi Rapid Transit Authority) and neither the regular route which is the Momentum Shuttle or another service called Flex ( stop # 11) serves the area in the middle of the night.
Although, there is no reason he would have take a bus in his bare feet with no wallet and when his own truck was right there.Anyway, just a checkout.

Yeah, and it sounds like he has it there. Caleb sounds like a planner. He was getting everything ready for the fishing trip, and so I just wonder where the kayak was... MOO

"He would go to school, come back, grab all his fishing gear, and kayak and would go out fishing. .... Everything he was doing was preparing for the next day, preparing for the next week."
Hopefully, if he is, indeed, a creature of habit, he has done whatever he did that night before and digital forensics will eventually reveal that.

Has this been shared?

27 sources of video- fog caused problems
Downloaded laptop
Suggestions of similarities being made online-with other missing men, some were similar with fishing hunting but nothing found to indicate related.
Confident in work behind the scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member