Deceased/Not Found TX - Candice Shields, 20, pregnant, Graham, 10 Dec 2011 *J. Thornburg guilty*

Oh no, so sad. Graham is on the way to my father-in-law's deer lease. It's a cute little town. I hope they find her safe.

Oh no, so sad. Graham is on the way to my father-in-law's deer lease. It's a cute little town. I hope they find her safe.

I do too :(! Her mom is posting on Facebook and wants her daughter home. I can tell she is really upset. Hope she is found soon!

Word has it, that she hangs out with alot of the same people as Krishonda Townsend(found deceased) from Mineral Wells. I am from the area and Graham and mineral wells are not far from each other at all.

9jhp8o.jpg

Word has it, that she hangs out with alot of the same people as Krishonda Townsend(found deceased) from Mineral Wells. I am from the area and Graham and mineral wells are not far from each other at all.

Candice and Shonda favor a bit (to me).

A post on Shonda's thread states that today is her memorial service. It strikes me as horribly ironic that one dear soul is finally found and laid to rest, and here we have another young lady from the same area to find.

Very little information out there for Candice. But if you read her fb page you get a sense of what was happening in her life. Bless her heart, she seemed to be struggling. Her last post prior to going missing seems to indicate there was a problem that night. Does anyone know what this was related to?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002460535214&sk=wall

Who is JT and has he been questioned? Also the last person she friended that night (JR) ...

Candice and Shonda favor a bit (to me).

A post on Shonda's thread states that today is her memorial service. It strikes me as horribly ironic that one dear soul is finally found and laid to rest, and here we have another young lady from the same area to find.

I didn't follow Shonda's case, but Candice really reminds me of Sunday Blombergh. The resemblance is uncanny.

Wow that is strange! I hope they are looking closely to see if these cases are related.

They are talking a little bit about her on Krishonda Townsend's group FB page

http://www.facebook.com/groups/131168740252745/.

There someone there saying they saw her at Walmart after she was last seen by her grandparents. I believe I read that the parents viewed the cameras and stated it wasn't her so last sighting was the 10th at her grandparents' house. I will try to find that link.

Very little information out there for Candice. But if you read her fb page you get a sense of what was happening in her life. Bless her heart, she seemed to be struggling. Her last post prior to going missing seems to indicate there was a problem that night. Does anyone know what this was related to?

Who is JT and has he been questioned? Also the last person she friended that night (JR) ...

That's a good point! I hope LE is looking at all these people. I wonder what her last post means too?! Is it stress because she has a new job but needs a car or is it with someone she is having problems with?

You mean the JT that's listed on her fb as who she's "in a relationship" with? If you look at his fb, it seems he has a very, very young child. Do we know if he is the father or Candice's unborn child?

I agree, so frustrating! Thanks for clarifying - I didn't even notice that he referred to her as the future mother of his child. I noticed something on her fb that peaks my curiousity, but I am not sure if I am allowed to mention it on here or not.......

You're welcome :). I am not sure what I can mention either with regards to FB. I find it interesting that Shonda and her lived near each other. Both moms, both young in the same area.

Here is a link that tells some interesting facts about Candice before she went missing:

http://www.grahamleader.com/index.asp?Story=24059

You're welcome :). I am not sure what I can mention either with regards to FB. I find it interesting that Shonda and her lived near each other. Both moms, both young in the same area.

Here is a link that tells some interesting facts about Candice before she went missing:

http://www.grahamleader.com/index.asp?Story=24059

That is a very good link for info! I wonder if the woman they believed threatened her might be the mother of JT's other child. I too find it interesting about Shonda and she having such similarities...hmmmm.
Her grandfather said his little dogs would bark at the drop of a hat, and I was wondering if that would include her getting up and going out the back door without anyone knocking...like if someone called and asked her to cme out to talk or something, but with her cell having been left behind, it seems unlikely that anyone contacted her to meet them without LE knowing that now.

All very strange.....I'm hoping she took off and will come back, but not taking any of her belongings coupled with the length of time she's been gone sure doesn't make that seem very plausible.

That is a very good link for info! I wonder if the woman they believed threatened her might be the mother of JT's other child. I too find it interesting about Shonda and she having such similarities...hmmmm.
Her grandfather said his little dogs would bark at the drop of a hat, and I was wondering if that would include her getting up and going out the back door without anyone knocking...like if someone called and asked her to cme out to talk or something, but with her cell having been left behind, it seems unlikely that anyone contacted her to meet them without LE knowing that now.

All very strange.....I'm hoping she took off and will come back, but not taking any of her belongings coupled with the length of time she's been gone sure doesn't make that seem very plausible.

I so agree with you! And the other mother is a good point too.

The above link was first found by FHC on the other thread; thanks to FHC for it! They used to have the whole article up on her missing page under info but for some reason someone took it down.

I have two dogs and if they are asleep and I startle them, they will bark but if they are just walking around awake and notice me they don't. They just walk up to me. It makes me think she did leave on her own. But I wonder if the person convinced her to meet up with him or her and whoever picked her up. She didn't have a car and it was late at night. I wish the police would release whether or not she talked to anyone on her cell or personal messaged someone on FB that night. Or if she didn't, did she go for a walk to clear her head and some stranger took advantage of her? How could she just disappear with nothing?

Is there a way to check out the weather the night she went missing? Her friend thinks she knows what she was wearing.

"Marissa knows everything she owns. They were roommates in Midland. She said her black hoodie, her black sweatpants with the Xbox logo and her white Nikes are missing so we know that’s what she was wearing,” Michelle said."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alpha Zero
Back