TX TX - Chalice Welch, 24, Irving, 2 Feb 2024

The article in the thread states she was seen leaving with an "unknown man" but family members on Facebook have released more detailed information including the name of the person who was giving her a ride (not a POI and not verified so not linking or naming, just check comments for some interesting info).

Thanks for that - I hadn't checked SM yet.
The article in the thread states she was seen leaving with an "unknown man" but family members on Facebook have released more detailed information including the name of the person who was giving her a ride (not a POI and not verified so not linking or naming, just check comments for some interesting info).

View attachment 481621
Noting:
  • Chalice went to a birthday party at the Irving Embassy Suites Friday night.
  • Later that evening, friends saw her leave in a vehicle with an unknown man.
  • Her mother said Chalice left her jacket and other items at the hotel, and her phone stopped pinging just after 12:30 a.m. Saturday at the hotel.
  • She missed her youngest child's first birthday on Monday.

Grand Prairie News

MISSING PERSON ALERT: CHALICE WELCH

We are issuing an urgent plea for help in locating 24-year-old Chalice Welch, who has been missing since February 2, 2024. Chalice was last seen in the vicinity of Lamar and 360. There is uncertainty as to whether she reached her intended destination at the Embassy Suites in Irving, TX.

Description of Chalice Welch:

If you have any information or have seen Chalice Welch since her disappearance, please do not hesitate to contact the Irving Police Department immediately.

Contact Information:
• Phone: 972-273-1010
• Case #: 242532

Every piece of information, no matter how small it may seem, is crucial and can assist in ensuring Chalice’s safe return. We implore the public to come forward with any details that could help locate her.

So the Grand Prairie alert says they aren't sure whether she reached her destination (Embassy Suites), but the Irving alert says she was last seen leaving Embassy Suites....? (BTW, Irving and GP are right next to each other).

"It's absolutely distressing not knowing where she is," said Chalice's mother, Kimberly Spinks.

Spinks says her daughter works as a server at an Arlington restaurant and is a responsible mother.

Welch's family says after she was reported missing, her cellphone was detected in this area of Dallas near Walnut Hill and Central Expressway. Since then, they've been told by the service provider that it's been tampered with and is now inoperable.

Attachments

• 1707458936812.png
    1707458936812.png
    357.4 KB · Views: 41
Welch's family says after she was reported missing, her cellphone was detected in this area of Dallas near Walnut Hill and Central Expressway. Since then, they've been told by the service provider that it's been tampered with and is now inoperable.
The '75 and Walnut Hill area in Dallas is a "border area" of sorts.

There is a large area of million dollar homes to the west of the 75 expressway on Walnut Hill. Yet, going east on Walnut Hill beyond the '75 one can quickly arrive at a general area that mixes some gentrification with locations that that are iffy- and in some cases, down right dangerous.

The missing woman was last seen at the Embassy Suites off of 183. 75 and Walnut Hill would be an unlikely area for a panic driven person to arrive at from the Embassy Suites via a panicked "Got' tah get away- now!" type flight.

Rather, 75 and Walnut Hill could well be an area that the unknown man is familiar with. I would really want to know on which side of the '75 and Walnut Hill interchange the phone was last detected on (can tracking be that exact though?).

Which side of the '75 and Walnut Hill interchange could suggested whether his intent was to go east towards the iffy / dangerous areas, or he intended to go west (nice homes).

Horrible thoughts, but they might need to be explored....

There is an area of parks east on Walnut hill from the Walnut Hill and '75 interchange.

Though I have not been in the park in years, they were "parky" in some areas (mown brush, well lite etc), other areas were more secluded with a certain amount of brush amongst the trees etc. when I used to visit them. Likewise, there are creeks in the park as well.

The park(s) is also in the general vicinity of the "iffy" local areas and also in the same general vicinity as the two local area that move past "iffy" into the dangerous category.

So they know who she was last seen by and that person and Chalice left the hotel. I wish we had more details. MOO

Noting:
  • Chalice went to a birthday party at the Irving Embassy Suites Friday night.
  • Later that evening, friends saw her leave in a vehicle with an unknown man.
  • Her mother said Chalice left her jacket and other items at the hotel, and her phone stopped pinging just after 12:30 a.m. Saturday at the hotel.
  • She missed her youngest child's first birthday on Monday.
I'm in the DFW Metroplex and I know this family. My sister was telling me about her today.

She has a NAMUS page now

What's interesting is the last known on location on her NAMUS page isn't the last seen address media and her family has posted.
Pin drop error? Comes back to 8401 Skillman Street in Dallas - AVA Apartment Complex

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back