TX TX - Chris Mitchell, 50, San Antonio, 23 Jan 2006

I can tell you I worked with her at the same law firm. She asked me to walk her out to her car every day after work because she was afraid "Vik" might be waiting for her. She told me numerous times he was a dangerous man. The last time I saw her was at the Bexar County Courthouse and it was about month before "he" finally got to her. She told me then that things had gotten worse. She hugged me and I wished her well and that was the last time saw Chris. She was a very nice lady and certainly loved her kids. Sure wish they could re-open the case.

If anyone stumbles on this, or knows anything, no matter how small it may seem, please call 210-207-7401 (Cold Case Tips) or you can post it here, it may help! While Vic is in jail is the perfect time to try to keep him there!

Today is the anniversary of her murder. The shock and pain doesn't fade and neither does the quest for justice or the statute of limitations for murder.

Susan Reed the (then) San Antonio DA did not take Vic to the Grand Jury because they "couldn't put him in the house at the time of the murder". The excuse: "his DNA was in the house". There was nothing missing from the house EXCEPT 1) the family jewelry that was kept hidden in the master closet--(well hidden so someone had to know where it was) 2) the clothes that Chris was wearing 3) the princess phone in the bathroom that she was likely trying to use to call 911--that was used to bludgeon her and 4) evidence in the form of her nails that had broken off in the struggle that were flushed when SAPD detectives turned the jets on in the tub.

Vic was not the only person involved especially after the fact when he came up with a convenient alibi for how he got the scratches.

If you are the person who allegedly scratched him up, come forward now while he is incarcerated and make sure he stays there. And yes, give him some company and tell the truth about your fear of being killed by him and the other person who threatened your life if you didnt cooperate. Your fear was understandable then; after all these people killed Chris and you were next if you didnt go along with it. I implore you to come forward now and give this family and yourself some closure and some peace.

Please.

I am curious to know if anything ever happened with this case?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann
Back