GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, she will not be found in the area of the shops where she was last known to be. She was obviously taken, or went, into a vehicle. She could be anywhere. People are used to driving long distances in TX for almost any little thing. If she was harmed and no one confesses...it could be extremely difficult to locate her. Jmo

Long distances for any little thing? It's not the country haha we have everything fairly close in this area.. I agree she prob won't be found at the shops but you don't have to drive far for things.

Long distances for any little thing? It's not the country haha we have everything fairly close in this area.. I agree she prob won't be found at the shops but you don't have to drive far for things.

Well my sisters both live in TX, Dallas and Houston, and they what they refer to as "next town over" can be like a forty-minute drive, lol. And both have looong commutes. I just get the feeling that hopping on an interstate and going twenty miles is nothing, but jmo.

Living around the shops I have everything I could ever want in more within a 10 mile radius.. Maybe, now yes.. Of you live out in more rural areas, that might be the case.

I have been Google-sleuthing a bit, ,,, and found a long list (several pages) of unhappy singles who feel they have been swindled by the missing woman's current workplace. It's a matchmaking service for singles in Fort Worth. If you read the many posts, many male clients feel they are being harassed to sign up, and even made fun of by salespeople.
It is likely unrelated, but one post alleges that employees find clients from Craigslist, (not carefully screened as the contract promises) and that female employees attend meet and greets pretending to be available single women.

Plano police are plentiful and highly-educated-- if they're holding back info, surely it's by design.

I have complete faith in their competence and commitment to finding Christina. I suspect that their decisions are influenced by fourth amendment guidelines to evidence collection and chain of custody in order to preserve admissibility so that the responsible party will be held accountable.

A couple of questions .. Does anyone know if they are holding a search tomorrow and if so where and what time? I've got everything packed and ready to go.. Also I wasn't sure if anyone from here was planning to go to the search tomorrow but was wondering if you are going if you guys wanted to meet up when we actually get the the meeting area that way we won't feel out of place since we don't really know her.. Not that it matters because it doesn't but I moved from VA a few years back and I'm still not quite sure of these places and would kind of really want to be in a group where someone with better knowledge of the DFW area .. I think it would kind of be cool to have someone that I've been chatting with on here to be in a group with so we can elaborate more.

Glad you posted this. I am sitting here trying to figure out what the poster was saying. Good grief there is a mall or strip mall on every corner in the DFW area. And in that area 3 of the biggest in the country. Now if you want to travel far, move to where I live now. ��

What is the name of the police fb page? Thanks

Much love and respect to her loved ones for the idea I'm about to present.

The consensus from friends and family seems to be that Christina is as smart and savvy as she is beautiful.

So...was she trying to call the bf, or was she trying to tell US something. Pointing her finger at the suspect, so to speak?

Could she have been so upset w her bf she decided to kill herself?

I suppose this is possible, but where? They've looked for her everywhere in that general area, and IIRC they say that she was not on camera anymore after being seen with her friend about 50 feet away from her car. If she walked off to commit suicide, it seems to me that she would've been on camera somewhere else. The only two possibilities, for me at least, are the friend she was walking with took her (not a POI according to police) or someone known to her waiting for her at or near her car. JMO.

I think anything is possible, however I think suicide is one of the more unlikely options (just my opinion). I feel like if she was going to commit suicide it likely wouldn't have been at 4AM after having fun with her friends. I also think if she was going to commit suicide she would have taken her car - not walked into the parking garage and then chose an alternate method of suicide which likely would have had to involve walking (or hitchhiking?) a pretty far distance away because if she were in the near vicinity I think she would have been found by now.

This is just my opinion, but like I said, I think anything is possible. To me, there are more likely options which are a stranger abduction, or an abduction by someone she knows (such as her boyfriend).

Much love and respect to her loved ones for the idea I'm about to present.

The consensus from friends and family seems to be that Christina is as smart and savvy as she is beautiful.

So...was she trying to call the bf, or was she trying to tell US something. Pointing her finger at the suspect, so to speak?

I can only speak from my personal experience... But I can honestly say, in the middle of a major fight between my ex boyfriend and I... You could Easily find 9 consecutive phone calls to him. We were very good about fueling each others fire in the heat of an argument so either he would hang up on me (my biggest pet peeve) or simply not answer. And me being a hard headed, stubborn female... I wanted the last word! Of course, there was usually alcohol involved in one of these back to back phone call sessions. I think every person and every relationship is different and it's almost impossible for us, non LE folks, to know the duration of these 15 phone calls.

I really hope LE has some good leads on this case because this whole cloud of doubt is driving me insane... And I'm sure most of you could agree with me as well! For me, this just hit sooo close to home, literally my backyard that I have become so enthralled and also obsessed with this case. It breaks my heart because even though I don't know Christina personally, it could have easily been myself or one of my close friends topic of this discussion.

Ok, I've been following the thread since the day it was posted and just wanted to give some additional considerations. If pings are what provide the alibi for the BF Then how difficult would it be to intentionally leave his phone at home and call himself using hers? Just seems I've seen one to many "First 48" episodes where cell phone pings provided all the information they needed to blow a case wide open.

Also, as I was perusing her Instagram I discovered: 1. Her account is public 2: she was ultra trusting, posting her phone number for the world to see. Giving it to a perfect stranger she had just met. 3: places her boyfriend high on her priority list. (Didn't seem as reciprocated but who am I to say) Lots of photos of him, tags, kind words...

I was also able to see hunter_l33's Instagram account.

It's interesting to see what and how he posts. Somebody had posted that they heard/read her BF might have sold drugs or something of the sort, well one may perceive that from his posts...or that he would liked to give the illusion of such.

I've dated someone that was a small time weed pusher but thought he was a hustler, living on the grind blah blah blah...he was a skater punk, who never wanted to grow up, lived off of me, and said the wrong thing to the wrong person once and he paid for it. Which makes me believe that maybe, if he is of a similar type, he could have (unintentionally) exposed her to some people that might get back at him through her.
It just seems like she is extremely trusting (putting her # for all to see) and would easily trust someone she barely knew, just met, or who just seemed friendly enough. Maybe there was someone In the garage and she just didn't seem alarmed by them. I know how that is because I am very similar. I trust before I distrust and I have found myself In predicaments that I look back and thank god I survived!
I PRAY she is found alive and well and I hope something comes to light soon! Sorry for my rambling, I hope my thoughts were understandable. All this info has been circling in my head for days now, so I might have missed something or I just don't make sense.

I totally agree with you on a lot of the notes you took on Instagram. I felt the same way. Great post.

I agree-- I've definitely done the "last word" binge dial. Do we have confirmation that he answered, though? I thought I'd read that they hadn't connected... but I've read all 28(?) pages of this thread this evening, so my mind is swirling...

I've also considered some exposures at her job. She works for a local online dating company, doing photography if I recall correctly. Does she met with dating participants in person? It seems that she easily befriends people, maybe this lead to a situation where she had one of these candidates fall for her. Maybe a stalking situation or obsessive infatuation.

I really wonder what Christina's plans were for the night. Was she really planning to drive all the way to Fort Worth at 4am to see a guy that she was fighting with? If it were me, I would crash with someone nearby and drive home the next day. Maybe her phone records will provide more insight into this.

Oddly enough, my gut is telling me that the current bf wasn't involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592