TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opened page 1 of the thread.. clicked the mother's Facebook link.. saw various posts indicating a potential outcome.. came straight to the last page. I can't read through the whole thread, I just don't have the energy for it today.

Leander/Cedar Park is a great place to live! However, there is the meth lab/goat farmer/junk reseller element in areas that have not been developed.

OT my daughter is a dancer so she runs in the same circles as GK's girlfriend. That whole thing is one big ugly MESS! Does he have a thread on WS?

I don't think he does. I've searched for it but just didn't have the heart to start a thread. The way I feel about it - and so many of my friends - we're just in despair. There is an awful, awful feeling that once again, Wilco has convicted an innocent young man and sentenced him to most of his life behind bars when he's factually innocent and one of the dearest people. I saw today that the new judge has scheduled a hearing to decide on whether to order a new trial on Sept. 29 in Harris County. I don't know him personally, but like you, I have acquaintances who do.

Sorry, I digress.

Opened page 1 of the thread.. clicked the mother's Facebook link.. saw various posts indicating a potential outcome.. came straight to the last page. I can't read through the whole thread, I just don't have the energy for it today.

Wise decision.

Another police car just pulled up (APD) It IS at the end of Felter.

I haven't seen a GK thread but then again, I haven't looked. I think everyone in Leander probably runs in the same circles if you're not part of the small bad population. His GF is sweet as is her whole family. Dance community is small here. We are part of it too, but younger.

KVUE Livestream is silent but one can see an ambulance, forensics vehicle and seems to look like it is the dead end of a road, maybe at the end of Felter? I wish they'd say something...
Post the link please to KVUE Livestream? Thanks.

How can MW just go on about her life like Colton had never existed? Just what is wrong with her? I have read a disturbing comment, but my post was removed, so I'll just say I hope it's not true. How can no one have noticed this precious little boy missing all this time? And that article about BF is very disturbing. Poor little boy had no one to look out for him.

FCA did just that. Went on her with life like little Caylee never existed.

In our hearts we knew this wouldn't end well, but it still hurts when this happens. :(

KVUE News ‏@KVUE 3m
RT @C***S*****k: BREAKING: medical examiner just arrived in SE Austin. #SearchForColton

Stream went black for me...hopefully will be back up or an announcement made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member