Resolved TX - Dallas, WhtMale 30-39, UP1516, Suicide, Found in Woods, "United We Stand USA" t-shirt, Sep'06

Constellations

Celeste
Reaction score
Unidentified White Male #UP1516 Link

Located: Dallas, Texas
Date Discovered: September 19, 2006
Estimated Date of Death: 2006
Cause of Death: Suicide (Hanging)
Inventory of Remains: -
Condition of Remains: Not recognizable - Mummified

Race: White / Caucasian
Estimated Age Range: 30-39
Height: 5' 5"(65 inches), Measured
Weight: -
Hair color: Black
* Body Hair is described as "None noted"
* Facial Hair is described as "None present"
Eye Color: -
Distinctive Physical Features: -

Clothing:
- Clothing: "United We Stand USA" t-shirt, one pair size 30-32 jeans, and two socks.
- Footwear: "Two dress shoes, size unknown."

Circumstances of Recovery: Deceased found hanging in woods.

@Constellations You did a great job organizing the links on this post.

Poor man. I think we should also look at 5'4" and up to at least 5'7".

ETA: And I think we have to consider the missing person may be listed as having "brown" hair.

@Constellations You did a great job organizing the links on this post.

Poor man. I think we should also look at 5'4" and up to at least 5'7".

ETA: And I think we have to consider the missing person may be listed as having "brown" hair.

Thank you, later I'll try putting in different combinations to see if I get a clearer result. It truly is sad, I hope his identity is found and his family is notified.

just flagged the thread so his date of discovery could be added to the title!
hmm, very barebones namus profile... only thing I can add is, based on his jean size (30 x 32), he was on the thinner side. a waist size of 28 or 30 is the smallest size men's pants usually go in mainstream stores.

One exclusion:
Stephan Adams DLC 2004 from OK
(this is a good reminder to expand the search for a WhtMale to include hispanic/american indian/other because even though Stephan is native, if I ever saw him on the street I'd think he was white and would classify him as such)

I looked on NamUS and Cole Duane Jackson might be a good person to submit as a potential match The Charley Project says "His loved ones also found Jackson's white sneakers in the woods; his wedding ring had been placed inside one of the shoes. At the time of his disappearance he had been behaving in an irrational and paranoid manner." the only problem is the victim had dress shoes on but they found *Cole's sneakers

I looked on NamUS and Cole Duane Jackson might be a good person to submit as a potential match The Charley Project says "His loved ones also found Jackson's white sneakers in the woods; his wedding ring had been placed inside one of the shoes. At the time of his disappearance he had been behaving in an irrational and paranoid manner." the only problem is the victim had dress shoes on but they found *Cole's sneakers

I also found around 6 other men who went missing in Texas in the span of two years. I'll continue to look.

I've found 9 men who have the potential to be our John Doe

Rogelio Gomez: February 1, 2006. Last known to be in Walker, LA doing hurricane repairs. Walker, Louisiana.

Julio Cesar Garcia: January 7, 2005. Garcia was last seen in Corsicana, Texas on January 7, 2005. He has never been heard from again. Garcia may still be in the local area, or he may have traveled to Laredo, Texas. Foul play is possible in his disappearance, but few details are available in his case.

Cole Duane Jackson: Cole was last seen near FM 1645 and CR 4230 just south of Timpson, TX. His vehicle, described as a silver 2003 Dodge half ton pickup truck, was later located on July 15, 2006, in Shelby County, TX. Cole indicated to an individual that he was fleeing from some bad people that were after him.

Gerald Ray Crossman: Last seen on September 29, 2003. Sulphur Springs, Texas.

Hubert Valdez: Hubert was last seen at approximately 2:00am leaving Gilbert's Lounge in the vicinity of the 300 block of E. Broadway in Van Horn, TX. His vehicle was located the same day in an open lot near the intersection of Mesquite St. and Frontage Rd. in Van Horn, TX.

Richard Jerry Davidson, Jr: Unclear when actually went missing. Last spoke to sister some time in 2002. Last seen by girlfriend in early 2003. Reported missing in Lake Charles in 2004. Mittie, Louisiana.

Jorge Galvan: MP last seen on 11/27/2002. Houston, Texas.

Owen Howard Rose: Owen H. Rose was last seen on January 7, 2002. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

Gabriel Barrientos: Last seen and known alive by family circa 2011. Houston, Texas.

Also, (just in case) including men who've crossed the border into Texas or were last located around the border: Marlon Aguilar Carranza, Timoteo Perez-Jaimes, Jose Elias Guevara Lugue, Adolfo Santo Agramonte, Jose Antonio Guevara Alvarado, Segundo Yanes, and Oscar Armando Ochoa.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theb
Back