TX TX - Danielle (Dani) Croft, 36, Bonham, 6 or 7 Dec 2023

danij614

Reaction score
1a1a1aaamissing-person-flyer-_-dani.jpg

"The 36-year-old disappeared from the neighborhood of south Bonham in Texas, sometime between Wednesday 12/6) evening and Thursday (12/7) morning. She did not have her wallet, identification or medication, and her phone is not turned on. The clothes she was reportedly seen wearing were reportedly found in various locations on the side of the road near her last seen location."

"Danielle is described as a loving, energetic, friendly and caring young woman who helps anyone in need, and whose disappearance is out of character. She is approximately 5’2”, between 70-100 pounds, and has long slightly reddish-brown hair and brown eyes. Due to her cerebral palsy, her teeth are crooked, and she walks with an unusual gait or limp. She also has epilepsy with severe seizures. She has multiple black and grey tattoos on her body, including geometric patterns on her inner right forearm, her sons’ names in a script font on her left outer ankle, a ring tattoo on her left ring finger, a dreamcatcher on her right shoulder/upper arm, a flower on her left collarbone area, and possible tattoos on her back. She may have piercing holes for an eyebrow piercing above her right eye."

If you have any information, contact the Bonham Police Department at 903-583-2141.

Danielle Croft of Bonham. She’s been missing since December 7 and was last seen in south Bonham. Clothing believed to belong to Croft was found by family members, but police weren’t able to investigate further because the articles had been washed. Bonham police have used drones in the search.

Danielle Croft of Bonham. She’s been missing since December 7 and was last seen in south Bonham. Clothing believed to belong to Croft was found by family members, but police weren’t able to investigate further because the articles had been washed. Bonham police have used drones in the search.
Why would they wash the clothes?!?!?!

The clothes she was reportedly seen wearing were reportedly found in various locations on the side of the road near her last seen location."
So the report of her clothing 'being washed' is incorrect? I was wondering why her washed clothing would be found in the area where she was last seen.

Glad to see Dani’s information on here now! I live in Bonham and frequently saw and spoke with her at the Dollar General where she was a cashier. I’ve wanted to do a write up for her, but as a longtime lurker I was afraid of violating TOS or not linking stuff up right. I’ve been driving daily through South Bonham and am glad to finally at least see some posters up. Hope this sweet woman is ok!

December 27

She was supposed to go home to her grandmother’s house, after visiting her boyfriend’s house, but Danielle never returned.

Kendall Smith (her sister) said this is abnormal behavior, because her devoted sister has now missed Christmas and her son’s birthday.

“Her apparent boyfriend, has disclosed different locations in which the clothes were found in. The police have been made aware that there have been different locations. He has said different things to different people,” she stated.

Bonham Police Department’s Captain Terry Edington said the case is still active, but there are no leads, and because there has been no evidence of a crime, foul play is not suspected.

" I don’t have a person of interest. She’s a missing person. She’s an adult, so we can’t. I don’t have a person of interest. If we talk to people, they’re just witnesses right now,” Edington declared.

It was last reported that Danielle’s boyfriend was the last to see her, but her sister believes otherwise.

“So, there was this man and at least two other men that we know were the last to see her up until she walked out of that house all alone,” Smith stated.

Dani is the subject of this week's The Vanished podcast:

From 11 December, 2023:

[...]
36-year-old Danielle Croft was last seen early Thursday last week.

“She left her boyfriend’s house at approximately 3:00 in the morning on the morning of the seventh. Then they reported her actually missing on that Friday morning,” Bonham police Department’s Captain Terry Edington shared.

Her sister said she was supposed to go back to her grandmother’s house where she lives, but never showed up

“The boyfriend that she was last seen with has been incredibly forthcoming and helpful and patient with us and following with the police and even let us search the house...but we are uncertain of her other acquaintances,” Smith said.

The clothes that Danielle was last seen wearing were found on the side of the road, near Gates Street in south Bonham. " I found a pair of pants or a shirt by the smoke shop, and then they found the other article, either pants or shirt on Main Street,” Edington said.
[...]

So based on this report the area where Danielle's clothing was found appears to be here, near Gates Street:

Main Street is roughly half mile east of Gates Street. The direct walking path between Gates Street and Main Street is Fifth Street. I'm not certain where the "smoke shop" is but logically it must be in that general area.

I find it interesting that Captain Edington indicates that he found "a pair of pants or a shirt" but apparently he's unclear exactly what he found. Wouldn't it be obvious to tell the difference between a pair of pants and a shirt?

Per this post by Texas EquuSearch, Danielle was last seen on Gates Street, which has been confirmed in several other MSM reports.

[...]
36 year-old Danielle Croft was last seen in 300 block of Gates Street in Bonham, Texas on 12/7/2023.
[...]

Dani is the subject of this week's The Vanished podcast:

I encourage anyone interested in Danielle's disappearance to listen to this podcast. There's a significant amount of case information provided by Danielle's sister, which hasn't been discussed in most of the MSM reports, or at least not described correctly.

IMO, one of the many important things discussed by her sister Kendall is how and where Danielle's clothing was found. Some MSM reports indicate that LE found them scattered on the ground while searching the area she was last seen. However, Kendall indicates that is not correct. During this interview she says that Danielle's BF actually brought the clothes to her family, claiming he found her pink pajamas scattered outside on the ground near a street.

There’s much more information from Danielle’s family in that podcast.

I encourage anyone interested in Danielle's disappearance to listen to this podcast. There's a significant amount of case information provided by Danielle's sister, which hasn't been discussed in most of the MSM reports, or at least not described correctly.

IMO, one of the many important things discussed by her sister Kendall is how and where Danielle's clothing was found. Some MSM reports indicate that LE found them scattered on the ground while searching the area she was last seen. However, Kendall indicates that is not correct. During this interview she says that Danielle's BF actually brought the clothes to her family, claiming he found her pink pajamas scattered outside on the ground near a street.

There’s much more information from Danielle’s family in that podcast.
In addition, the podcast tells us that there were excellent cameras nearby that would have captured Dani leaving her clothes in that area, and her boyfriend later finding them and picking them up, if that had actually happened the way he claimed it did. But the cameras did not capture any of that.

And I think that tells us a great deal. :(

Yes I agree. Danielle’s sister says that her family went door to door in the area, asking anyone with security cameras for confirmation that Danielle had been seen. Apparently no cameras in the area captured any images of Danielle that night.

Per Danielle's sister in the podcast, their grandmother was the last family member to actually see Danielle. The pink pajamas supposedly found outside alongside the street the next day by Danielle's BF were the same clothes that she (her grandmother) brought over to the home of Danielle's BF the night before she disappeared.

Danielle's sister says that the pajamas had a strong smell of cigarette smoke, but otherwise appeared clean.

[...]
Clothing believed to belong to Croft was found by family members, but police weren’t able to investigate further because the articles had been washed. Bonham police have used drones in the search.
[...]

BBM above.

It was reported early in this thread that the clothing Danielle was last seen wearing "had been washed". Why someone would wash that clothing was confusing to me. However, during the podcast Danielle's sister clarified exactly how the clothing (pink pajamas) were found. There was no 'washing' involved, so where that information originated is not clear.

Family members didn't actually "find" the clothing as stated above. Per Danielle's sister in the podcast, the clothes were actually given to Danielle's grandmother by Danielle's BF the day after she was last seen. The BF claimed that he found the clothing laying on the ground along the street near his home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark
Back