TX TX - Debra Adams, 20-30, Abilene, 31 Mar 1989

I submitted Debra to DoeNetwork in September 2022 as a possible match to UP14762 and on 29 August 2023 I was advised on 29 August 2023 that there's no match. They also confirmed there's no DNA available for UP14762's skeletal remains, so I guess she was ruled out through other means:

RULED OUT 5-29-23: Harris County Sheriff's Office The unidentified is only skeletal remains and they are not able to pull DNA from them, so they cannot do a comparison. Also, we believe Ms. Adams met with foul play in Houston area.
why does it say they believe she met foul play in houston ?

her granddaughter has now done dna test from ancestary and im try to reach the detective but i dont recieve calll backs . i left a stern message at the office of missing in harris county . im not really searching but looking at jane does and following any lead i can but ive hit a stale mate i dont know exactly how to do this . my mind wanders and im chasing others rabbits down diffrent holes when i start searching. my thought is shes a jane does in texas or surrounding states. you can see all the names on her namnus she used.i did search on her and found bond records from late 80s in harris county and the friends saying they saw her there makes me think she somewhere there

anyone that can help in any way please contact me on facebook . ive found out so much but have hit a wall and have authorities in houston file missing persons and have dna in system also found her friend from then she told me 5th ward (houston)was last place she seen her but knew she was on run after that from police for robbing someone trucker i believe . im stuck and not sure what to do but wait.
I think the Harris County Sheriff's office said they believe she met with foul play in the Houston area simply because that's where she was last seen, as you posted above.

I submitted Debra to DoeNetwork in September 2022 as a possible match to UP14762 and on 29 August 2023 I was advised on 29 August 2023 that there's no match. They also confirmed there's no DNA available for UP14762's skeletal remains, so I guess she was ruled out through other means:

RULED OUT 5-29-23: Harris County Sheriff's Office The unidentified is only skeletal remains and they are not able to pull DNA from them, so they cannot do a comparison. Also, we believe Ms. Adams met with foul play in Houston area.
I don't believe the unidentified Jane Doe was ruled out, it is simply that they were not able to do a comparison as the Jane Doe didn't have DNA or usable DNA to do a comparison. So they called it a rule out, as that's what it technically would be. The thread on that Jane Doe says they have DNA on her at one point, but that maybe a mistake in the online listing or maybe the DNA they have wasn't sufficient to compare.

I don't believe the unidentified Jane Doe was ruled out, it is simply that they were not able to do a comparison as the Jane Doe didn't have DNA or usable DNA to do a comparison. So they called it a rule out, as that's what it technically would be. The thread on that Jane Doe says they have DNA on her at one point, but that maybe a mistake in the online listing or maybe the DNA they have wasn't sufficient to compare.
The words "ruled out" were used in their response, copied in it's entirety below:

RULED OUT 5-29-23: Harris County Sheriff's Office.
The unidentified is only skeletal remains and they are not able to pull DNA from them, so they cannot do a comparison. Also, we believe Ms. Adams met with foul play in Houston area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyRichard2006!
Back