TX TX - Ginger Sutherland, 19, Fresno, 16 Jun 1988

Allen is my father. He never grew past the 18 year old he was when he married my mom, he's spent his whole life on drugs, he's overdosed countless times and gotten himself into a lot of trouble. He has cried to me so many times that he should have been there and he should have helped but he never grew up. He was never really been a dad to me. I know he has a lot of problems but I don't think he's a suspect.
Who is Allen?

Tattoo doesn't match my mother had my name and her sister's name tattooed on her. Here's what I don't understand though because she had 3 sisters on her mom's side but only had the name of her sister from her dad tattooed along with my name. Amanda & Robyn.
It was only within the last month or so that I discovered Robyn existed and have been in communication with her.

My grandmother and I submitted DNA so I'm not sure if they automatically process DNA when they find a body also I've read that dentals are available on my mom but no more information as to gaps or anything.

Ginger Anne Sutherland

Case Classification: Endangered Missing
Missing Since: June 16, 1988
Location Last Seen: Fresno, Fort Bend County, Texas

Physical Description
Date of Birth: June 11, 1968 (wrong info listed, correct DOB of Ginger is August 11)
Race: White
Height: 5'0"- 5'3"
Weight: 105 - 115 lbs.
Hair Color: Blonde/Strawberry
Eye Color: Blue

Nickname/Alias: Ricki, Ginger Tolly (her mother's maiden name was Tolly). Her maiden name was Pell.
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Tattoo of a heart on her upper left arm with a ribbon around it. The names "Amanda" and "Robin" are inside the heart. She gave birth in 1983.

Identifiers
Dentals: Not Available
Fingerprints: Not Available
DNA:Available

Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Unknown
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Circumstances of Disappearance
Sutherland was last seen on June 16, 1988 in Fresno, Texas. She may have been headed to Panama City, Florida. Foul play is possible.

523DFTX - Ginger Anne Sutherland
Ginger Anne Sutherland – The Charley Project (wrong DOB there too)
Ginger Anne Sutherland - Texas Missing Person Directory

and most importantly her NamUs profile: Missing Person Case

Ginger was also mentioned in Charley Project Blog in 2017 MP of the week: Ginger Sutherland

I would really love to see any other photos of her if it would be possible to make it available to public. She looks so much as my own sister in her younger days. I know it is just coincidence but it stops me everytime I come accross it.

Current list of unidentified person exclusions for Ginger per NamUs:
UP6653 10/12/1988 Van Buren MI
UP8419 01/16/2001 Isle of Wight VA
UP12683 06/06/2014 Newport News VA
UP6661 02/03/1991 Stafford VA
UP6629 02/03/1991 Frederick VA
UP8493 12/06/1993 Fairfax VA

I realize the timing of this is way off but the resemblance is pretty uncanny...

GASutherland.jpg

The Doe Network: 554UFFL

554UFFL5.jpg

Questions I'd like to ask the family.

Was Ginger ever married (is Sutherland her maiden name)? Because Im finding a divorce record in TX for Ginger A Sutherland and AJS.

Where did they find James Wild with the car? (state)

Thanks
Hello, I haven’t had the ability to get on here in years. My name is Julie Baker . I’m Gingers youngest sister. I appreciate your interest in her case. I can help answer questions if your still working this. Thanks

To AleeS and Ginger'sSister;

Ladies, I am very sorry your sister's been missing so long. Time for justice is overdue for Ginger. You will need to be varified as insiders on this case by contacting this website's owner, Tricia Griffiths. She will then give you clearance.

Hope we can be of some help here.

Sincerely,
jt
Thanks so much

AJS is listed on her friends, same name has exhusband. Interesting. Good find. Would like to know what high school she went to and see if it was Dulles (both of them list this school).

Do we know for sure that Ginger is still a missing persons? There have been other cases where I have "found" a missing person only to find that they where found long ago and they where just never taken off of being listed as missing.
She is in fact still missing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back