GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

Found at least one picture of MF and MM together on the fb page of the Mercedes dealership he apparently worked at. They definitely reek of 30,000 millionaire syndrome, but who knows, maybe he had really money. Before the instagram account was removed, I saw that they had a staycation at Hotel Zaza, a pricy place here in town. Not that any of this is significant, I guess I'm just intrigued with these details.

Since they both worked at a high end dealership i'd assume they would get paid pretty well.

jmo

Hi I'm just catching on on this story and seeing the info about the arrest now. Can someone post a photo of the victim? I need to see her beautiful face alive and happy!

Question: why did the father phone for a welfare check? He must have known what she was going to do. Maybe he thought she would commit suicide. I've always heard the term welfare check in terms of suicide. Why did he allow a suicidal person (my suspicion of what he could have been thinking) to care for his daughter? Did she phone or text him with some kind of warning that she was about to do something? I haven't read the arrest warrant yet. TIA. This is so horrible. How dare she.

Thoughts on the fertility clinic and the sex with ex: maybe she wanted to get a sperm donor and say she got preggo by him. Maybe she wanted to steal some sperm sample and use the cotton swabs to make it look like she was raped. Maybe she did what had to do to get her ex to have sex with her to try in desperation to get preggo.

Melinda was on the phone with Mitch, when he heard her and Grace screaming.

Hi I'm just catching on on this story and seeing the info about the arrest now. Can someone post a photo of the victim? I need to see her beautiful face alive and happy!

Question: why did the father phone for a welfare check? He must have known what she was going to do. Maybe he thought she would commit suicide. I've always heard the term welfare check in terms of suicide. Why did he allow a suicidal person (my suspicion of what he could have been thinking) to care for his daughter? Did she phone or text him with some kind of warning that she was about to do something? I haven't read the arrest warrant yet. TIA. This is so horrible. How dare she.

Thoughts on the fertility clinic and the sex with ex: maybe she wanted to get a sperm donor and say she got preggo by him. Maybe she wanted to steal some sperm sample and use the cotton swabs to make it look like she was raped. Maybe she did what had to do to get her ex to have sex with her to try in desperation to get preggo.

Matou, from what I have gotten from the affidavit linked last page, She phone the father while he was at work - he heard screams, he thumps and then the line went dead. He asked police to go check it out as he hopped into his car and traveled home from work. Police arrived just before he did. Also from the affidavit, he had been texting her all morning prior to her phoning him. They had fought prior to his leaving for work and he appeared to be ending their relationship. She did not respond to his texts until the time she phoned him at which time heard a ruckus, which prompting him to call LE.

I followed this one when it broke but could not comment as much I was reading was from social media and places I could not refer to or link.

Horrible woman.

Given the timeline...she could be pregnant for all we know.

Thanks for the help everyone! xo Reading the affidavit now. She kept the door locked even though she said there was an intruder???

I see now that she phoned him while he heard a ruckus and his daughter screaming in the background.

How angry this evil woman must have been with each text that she received. The father will remember that in the future and won't be able to forget his part in this.

They didn't believe this (modsnip)'s story from the start. So her acting abilities must be in line with her singing abilities, huh?

Salem

Ya know the defendant is the lowest of the low when even the mods start modsniping themselves;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

since they both worked at a high end dealership i'd assume they would get paid pretty well.

Jmo

not around here my friend works for mb.... And the car market kinda sucks right now!

i threw up a little in my mouth when i read this :please: No

hopefully they didnt hatch a plan to keep her off death row , capital murder in texas usually = the death penalty , we like to just get rid of the problem here yikes!

A few pages back someone referenced this as found via a search of Melinda Muniz on the Collin County case search page - I assume this is the same Muniz - here's a copy and paste

(no DOB given so can't say if this is the same Melinda Muniz - unless I find her at this address as a previous address - forget when her Twitter had a tweet and a photo of her arriving, obviously photo inside an airplace, at DFW Airport; IIRC Ford's FB page said he met her in Oct. 2012

Case History
Case Number 04-EV-13-00206
Date Filed: 02/08/2013
Case Type: CV - Evictions
Style: ESTATES OF PROSPER vs. MELINDA MUNIZ
JudicialOfficer: Yarbrough, W.M. "Mike" in Precinct 4

Parties
Type
Name
DOB
Address
Attorney

Defendant MUNIZ, MELINDA 980 S. COIT # 1233, PROSPER, TX 75078
Plaintiff ESTATES OF PROSPER 980 S. COIT ROAD, PROSPER, TX 75078

Cause of action
FileDate
CauseDescription
ParcelNumber
RemedySought
RemedyAmount

02/08/2013 Court Costs $106.00
02/08/2013 Past Due Rent $649.00
02/08/2013 Possession of Property $0.00

Financial Summary
Plaintiff
Charges : $106.00
Payments: $106.00
Balance : $0.00

Transactions
Payor
Receipt
Date
Description
Amount

02/08/2013 Transaction Assessment $106.00
ESTATES OF PROSPER Receipt # 2013-01333-JP4 02/08/2013 Payment ($106.00)

There is around 25 people by that name in dfw , so it might or might not be

WHITE PAGES SOURCE

There is around 25 people by that name in dfw , so it might or might not be

WHITE PAGES SOURCE

I was going to attempt to confirm it - but the area of the eviction is the general area of where all this "went down".

i was going to attempt to confirm it - but the area of the eviction is the general area of where all this "went down".

ha i was just thinkin she does not look like she lived way up in prosper, no galleria up there lol!

Case number and booking (search performed here - http://cijspub.co.collin.tx.us/default.aspx )

Certain the Tangelwood Dr. address is her parent's home address... the one she went back to and, per the affidavit, was taken to the hospital one morning shortly after the incident by her parents as she allegedly awoke "not remembering anything" :banghead:

Still no DOB...

#: 2014-BK-01485 Plano Police Department
Facility: Booked: 01/28/2014 Released:
Name Muniz, Melinda Lynn Desc White Female 5' 7" 120 lbs
Alias Hair Brown
SO # 327351 Eyes Hazel
DL # TX-37909573
Address 8905 Tanglewood DR
McKinney, TX 75070

Warrant #
Charge
Issuing Auth
Offense Date
Bond/Type
Fine/Crt Costs
Disposition

380-01-28-2014-A001 CAPITAL MURDER OF PERSON UNDER SIX YOA So Collin Co 01/28/2014

Any bond

ha i was just thinkin she does not look like she lived way up in prosper, no galleria up there lol!

It's on COIT Road - lots of apartments and the cities have all run together

And it's only 20 miles up the tollway from the Mercedes location - 20 miles on the tollway is nothing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018
Back