TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

Keep your fingers crossed guys that Nancy covers this tonight!!!! I sent an email to her and got an auto reply back which means they received the email!! There are times where I have emailed the show & never got an auto reply back!! Everyone email Nancy Grace: nancygrace@cnn.com

I sent mine yesterday, and just sent another !

I don't get NG anymore but I hope she covers her tonight......

I wonder about the phone records, I feel as though they could be a breaking point in the case. And, wjat about the ipod touch she has been using to post? Was it with her?

She had no phone of her own. She shared her Mom's according to a close friend who posts here, czgtz.

Pings from the Mom's BF phone would be very helpful if he has given police an account of where he was all day and night Monday. Even if the phone is turned off, it pings from the nearest tower. If he went anywhere besides where he told police, pings would show it.

I wonder about the phone records, I feel as though they could be a breaking point in the case. And, wjat about the ipod touch she has been using to post? Was it with her?

I too think that is crucial at this point.

Looks like Nancy is covering Kristi Cornwell today but it could change. Truthfully they may need more time to get around. if she doesn't cover her today hopefully she will tomorrow. I expect it to go viral. As people are posting above it's making google etc and there is a lot in twitter search.

I posted about Hailey a couple of times on Richelle Carey's latest two posts since you can't post on the wall & they deleted them!!

She had no phone of her own. She shared her Mom's according to a close friend who posts here, czgtz.

Pings from the Mom's BF phone would be very helpful if he has given police an account of where he was all day and night Monday. Even if the phone is turned off, it pings from the nearest tower. If he went anywhere besides where he told police, pings would show it.

I do not know enough about an Ipod to know for sure if it has these capabilities and if Hailey's Ipod is up to date to do this. I do, however, know that on her FB many of her status updates were posted via an Iphone. I do not know if FB distingues between Iphone and Ipod.

Nancy Grace could be a blessing or a curse. Her info is usually a couple of days behind and her experts give very convincing opinions based upon incomplete or inaccurate info. :twocents:

If national media talks to anyone, they need to talk to the Mitchell County Sheriff Department, not CCPD, if they want an intelligent overview of the case. JMO

Nancy Grace could be a blessing or a curse. Her info is usually a couple of days behind and her experts give very convincing opinions based upon incomplete or inaccurate info. :twocents:

If national media talks to anyone, they need to talk to the Mitchell County Sheriff Department, not CCPD, if they want an intelligent overview of the case. JMO

I agree!! The good thing is at least they saw it!! But yeah I think Nancy might be a day late. Maybe they are trying to look into it and that is why it's not brought up yet? I just don't get why they delete stuff like that. Ridiculous!

I posted about Hailey a couple of times on Richelle Carey's latest two posts since you can't post on the wall & they deleted them!!

Okay....don't know what to say about that....well, yes I do, but I wont!

I'm afraid this "Runaway" carp is going to bite LE in the posterior region of their anatomy.

I don't feel as though she would have gone with a stranger, I am simply saying that if she had been talking to someone on the phone, or computer, it is a possibility. I had a friend when we were about Hailey's age, and who seemed a lot like Hailey, very sweet, innocent and loving. But when an older boy she had been talking to for some time, asked her to do that very thing, she did without hesitation. I'm hoping and praying that they find this sweet girl soon. My niece goes to school with Hailey and is very shaken up by this, as I'm sure we all are.

CZGTZ also stated that Hailey received an Ipod touch last Christmas and that was what CZGTZ thought she may have been using to post on FB. I do not know enough about an Ipod to know for sure if it has these capabilities and if Hailey's Ipod is up to date to do this. I do, however, know that on her FB many of her status updates were posted via an Iphone. I do not know if FB distingues between Iphone and Ipod.

I found this link when I googled that particular question about FB saying 'iPhone' for 'iTouch':

http://www.seasonsecurity.com/e/if-...sted-by-itouch-or-posted-by-iphone-33484.html

Here's a snippet (BBM):

My daughter has an itouch. So far she’s been using our laptop to post but was curious if she used her iTouch it would say "iPhone" or "iTouch". One of her friends told her it would say iPhone and she could pretend she actually owns one LOL Thanks!
If you use Safari, it won’t. If you use the facebook app, it will say "Facebook for iPhone"

CCMCO9 :welcome:

It's wonderful to have you here :)

At what point do you start searching fields and wooded areas? I don't want to give up hope, but am afraid as time passes more clues could be overlooked.

If you are using an Ipod Touch and you post on Facebook with then yes it will say that it's from and Iphone.

I don't feel as though she would have gone with a stranger, I am simply saying that if she had been talking to someone on the phone, or computer, it is a possibility. I had a friend when we were about Hailey's age, and who seemed a lot like Hailey, very sweet, innocent and loving. But when an older boy she had been talking to for some time, asked her to do that very thing, she did without hesitation. I'm hoping and praying that they find this sweet girl soon. My niece goes to school with Hailey and is very shaken up by this, as I'm sure we all are.

Yes, it is a very real possibility. Just looking for answers, trying to find what may make sense, what doesn't make sense, just guessing. Wish we had more information.

And just want to add that I know several members of our CCPD, and I truly believe in them, and they have been working in conjunction with the Sheriff's Dept. from the start. I think both department's could give a very intelligent and complete overview of the case to this point.

Is this the latest article? It's from 3 days ago. But still alludes to her being treated as a runaway. :mad:

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2010/12/police-track-new-leads-search-missing-girl

Snip:

The missing girl is currently being treated as a runaway.

“That’s what the evidence shows at the time,” Bivins said.

For the most up to date info, you can check the radio stations' FB page here..http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/KVMCKAUM-Radio/357307420326. The newspaper here only comes out once a week and they haven't updated their website at all over the weekend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LornaJay
Back