TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is , we who are in nursing know the potential for being screened for drugs. Therefore, most of us are not drug users. This in response to LE saying Billie was not credible. There is a level of intergrity that goes along with being a nurse and maintaining licensure.

I know,that's why I asked that.

Bllie just said on NG Hailey would walk around the backyard talking on phone. She further clarified...this was when they were home.

Bingo...Someone was there and I bet it was SA!!
How would she know that HD wouldn't walk around the backyard talking on the phone when they were not home?

WOW haven't been here since mid afternoon. I feel like I'm on a carousel that keeps going around. My horse is pink:banghead:

So the itouch quit working? I thought Billie said H lost it.

Yep, along with all the other times she's changed her story. About SA living with her. About him not having a job. About the meds and poly.

IMO, it's absolutely true when LE states this family is inconsistent.

Maybe if you personally knew some of them....it wouldn't be quite as amusing. Just saying....

I know Sparky and I like him a lot, but I happen to agree... this case has been messed up and the runaway theory should have never been a focus of the investigation.

I love LE officers! I have LE friends and family. When LE is negligent, I have no problem admitting it.

MOO

I have fine phone reception in my home, but am always outdoors talking even as an adult (not when it's 20 below though LOL) but it's not that cold in TX. I also used to talk on the phone outside even when no one was home as a teen. Kind of a habit i guess because i always talked on the phone outside when my mom WAS home. So as i paced, i'd just go outside.

NG: Rita in TX - who has seen Hailey prior to the claim of SA's. Wants to tell ladies out there that it is not safe to meet men over the internet. <way to go, Rita!>.
Mark Smith - what do you make about the poly's? No controversary. SA's poly put the investigation another way. LE saying that didn't happen, they didn't say she didn't pass. LE making some judgement why Hailey might run away. Last Hailey 3:15pm - Middle school 1pm and 3pm - witnesses are stating if this was Monday of Sunday. Billie off on Sunday-everyone home. Had to have been out Monday then.
Places Hailey with 2 girls on Monday. bet 1-3. Haven't heard she went home before 3:15pm. LE is moving into the right direction. They are investigating the families, SO's, etc. per Mark Klauss.

FWIW my husband cannot talk on his Verizon phone in our home. I however can talk all day long on my ATT phone. He has to go outside to even completely get a call and many times loses it before he gets outside.

I'm not impressed with Billie at all. I think she could be very deceptive. I believed her hook line and sinker at first, but not now.

Jean C. said that SA said he last saw H at 3:15PM but the two girls saw H between 1-3pm. But witnesses are not sure which day they saw H.

Billie was off on Sunday, says H was not out Sunday as far as she knew. She thinks it was Monday and that H came back and told SA she was leaving.

As a nurse, BO is drugged screens periodically or on demand.

IIRC, she lied (Sadly, I'm seeing a pattern) and worked on a lapsed license for quite awhile. She did not show up at a hearing and is now working as a CNA. Someone feel free to correct me if I have this wrong.

I just feel like they don't know what they are doing is all. They go from runway to missing etc. I just think clearly they don't know what they are doing.

I know Sparky and I like him a lot, but I happen to agree... this case has been messed up and the runaway theory should have never been a focus of the investigation.

I love LE officers! I have LE friends and family. When LE is negligent, I have no problem admitting it.

MOO

Oh good, can you please clarify because looking at the DPS org chart I see they have multiple divisions of LE, so is he a trooper, a ranger or in the criminal investigations division? Thanks!

Maybe Billie was unsure when she last saw Hailey...and did not want to admit that.

NG is done and moving on to Phylicia Barnes...

Yep, along with all the other times she's changed her story. About SA living with her. About him not having a job. About the meds and poly.

IMO, it's absolutely true when LE states this family is inconsistent.

With the inconsistencies with BD, sometimes Ativan if I'm not mistaken can give you a foggy memory. Kind of like the old anesthesia use to do, that with the pain pills for toothache...I'm sure it was percocet, that will leave your brain in a haze along with the stress of your daughter is missing she isn't able to remember right away, but things are coming to her.

They can't force him to take a polygraph.

oh I understabd that for sure...but u have him on national tv saying he is waiting on his and they havent asked him to take one...So why is it not important for him to take one OR as said earlier is he telling them no and telling us he asked for one?

How would she know that HD wouldn't walk around the backyard talking on the phone when they were not home?

I don't see why she would because I don't see that small wooden house, which sits on level land, being an impediment to phone reception. I think she would only talk outside when she didn't want anyone to hear what she was talking about, which would probably be whenever anyone else in there. It's such a small house that everybody in it can probably pretty much hear what everybody else is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anonymous_user