TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to the people who have Hailey, not our fellow WSrs. WE know you are on here reading this,, come on, please give Hailey back, WE all love and miss her, please,,,,,Man Up.

Did BD have a vehicle seperate from SA? How did they go to work?
I thought I read they shared a vehicle? Are we talking two seperate vehicles?

I been thinking about the new mask that SA bought.

I wonder did he ever scare Hailey with the masks?

Why did he feel the need to purchase a new one right after Hailey was missing?
Did he lose one and had to replace it?

Thinking out loud

I feel people are correct who think SA is reading this thread. I also stand behind the WSrs who believe we should make a live plea for Hailey's safe return, come on doesn't she at least deserve that? Come on guys!!!! Man up!!!!

Why do you think that?

I think that it is safe to surmise that AS drove the car all day since LE still has it impounded. I guess BD got a ride from a friend or something?

ITA - however, BD needs to point that out because otherwise, if it continues to be thought that she rode to work with SA - he would have already been at his job. If she got a ride to work, did SA pick her up from work or did she get a ride with someone on the way home too?

The way it stands right now it doesn't make 'common' sense... like alot of things in the timeline right now.

JMO

BD's friend came on in the wee hours of the morning and cleared up the fact that BD got a ride to work with a co-worker and does most of the time.

Which leads me to wonder, did SA get up and leave the house at 5:30am on the 28th to pretend he was going to work?

That's exactly what I think. Who goes to work, clocks in, buys a soda, looks at the supervisor, thinks "screw this, I'm leaving," and then saunters right out the door and drives ? home ? to mom's ? to a friend's ? He wanted to be accounted for at his work that morning for some reason.

I could have sworn I heard NG say last night to Billie that SA has a white vehicle he uses to get to work..a friends or something? I will have to find that transcript.

Here is the post from czgtz clarifying the driving situation that morning...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6003970&postcount=506"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18[/ame]

BD's friend came on in the wee hours of the morning and cleared up the fact that BD got a ride to work with a co-worker and does most of the time.

Which leads me to wonder, did SA get up and leave the house at 5:30am on the 28th to pretend he was going to work?

I am thinking the work thing was a set up for an alibi possibly. Pretend to go to work. Show face at work. People can see vehicle at work. But then leave after a few minutes makes no sense. Then like about having an arguement/being fired. The only reason I can see for the lies about being fired etc. is to have an excuse for going home. I am thinking SA was in a panic and that was the best story he could concoct.

Now I falter between Hailey being dead already (sorry) and SA coming home to do a disposal...and SA coming home to do something to her and then take her to wherever.

Motive...still thinking about that one. I would like to know more about the family dynamics and what the older son had to say about how things were in that house because I have been thinking some not very nice thoughts.

Well I had been trying to read every single post but have to admit I got way behind overnight and am not yet caught up. I absolutely apologize if I bring up something that has been discussed but here are some things I was thinking about as I went to bed last night after watching the NG show.

This is trivial, but why in the world has NG slipped up at least two different nights and referred to SA as "Chet Atkins". Isn't that a country music singer? She did it last night once and once either the first or second time BD was on her show. No biggy...just wondered why she did that. Don't tell me it was just a "slip of the tongue". I think she had a reason for it. JMO

Also the neighbor who is now referred to by Billie as "Charlie". She brought up that he was "staying there" but is "not there anymore". Has this person taken a LDT? Not trying to point fingers and I do not know his "story", but the part of her saying he was 'staying there' but is "not there anymore" bothers me. Why is he not there anymore. He had stated something about HD being in that backyard "all the time" talking on the phone. Tells me he is noticing this 13-year-old child a lot. Maybe from where he lives he has a straight view of that backyard?

Also, I did see this discussed a few posts back last night. Bilie stated she peeked into Hailey's room but did not touch her to make sure it was here????? Who else would she have thought it could be? If she is seeing her daughter in the bed, what I want to know is why would you even think about "oh I did not touch her to see if it was here???"

What's your theory on the "Chet" Adkins slip up?

I am sure LE has confirmed whether or not a "Charlie" was living or lives in the house. I am sure LE has probably confirmed somebody was living or lives in the house and has spoken with them. LE does state that they cannot confirm BD's statement about what the neighbor said. Perhaps they can't confirm it because he doesn't exists or he denied making the statement to BD.

I am sure as with most parents, I always make it a point to go into my sons room, make sure he's covered up and give him a kiss goodnight before I go to bed. Not an attempt to make sure he's there, just doing it out of love for my child.

I been thinking about the new mask that SA bought.

I wonder did he ever scare Hailey with the masks?

Why did he feel the need to purchase a new one right after Hailey was missing?
Did he lose one and had to replace it?

Thinking out loud

He paid for & ordered the mask on dec the 8th. It shipped out to him on dec 28th. He left detailed and thrilled feedback on Jan 7th about the mask.

Also, I did see this discussed a few posts back last night. Bilie stated she peeked into Hailey's room but did not touch her to make sure it was her????? Who else would she have thought it could be? If she is seeing her daughter in the bed, what I want to know is why would you even think about "oh I did not touch her to see if it was her???"

I didn't take this to mean she thought it might be someone else. I took it to mean that since she didn't actually SEE Hailey that maybe no one was in the bed at all and that the lumps/bumps in the bed could have been covers/pillows/stuffed animals/etc. She just *assumed* it was Hailey but she hadn't actually seen Hailey.

Well I had been trying to read every single post but have to admit I got way behind overnight and am not yet caught up. I absolutely apologize if I bring up something that has been discussed but here are some things I was thinking about as I went to bed last night after watching the NG show.

This is trivial, but why in the world has NG slipped up at least two different nights and referred to SA as "Chet Atkins". Isn't that a country music singer? She did it last night once and once either the first or second time BD was on her show. No biggy...just wondered why she did that. Don't tell me it was just a "slip of the tongue". I think she had a reason for it. JMO

Also the neighbor who is now referred to by Billie as "Charlie". She brought up that he was "staying there" but is "not there anymore". Has this person taken a LDT? Not trying to point fingers and I do not know his "story", but the part of her saying he was 'staying there' but is "not there anymore" bothers me. Why is he not there anymore. He had stated something about HD being in that backyard "all the time" talking on the phone. Tells me he is noticing this 13-year-old child a lot. Maybe from where he lives he has a straight view of that backyard?

Also, I did see this discussed a few posts back last night. Bilie stated she peeked into Hailey's room but did not touch her to make sure it was here????? Who else would she have thought it could be? If she is seeing her daughter in the bed, what I want to know is why would you even think about "oh I did not touch her to see if it was here???"
`bbm`

I too am curious of the going out of the way to over explain the peeking at Hailey in her bed in the morning. Why the need to half arse cover the fact you saw her in the bed that morning? I find it hinky....

I also can not rule out the neighbor guy who is providing a seeing Hailey on the phone timeline.... I think it speaks volumes that LE says there are SEVERAL poi's.... jmo

I feel people are correct who think SA is reading this thread. I also stand behind the WSrs who believe we should make a live plea for Hailey's safe return, come on doesn't she at least deserve that? Come on guys!!!! Man up!!!!

I was talking to the people who have Hailey, not our fellow WSrs. WE know you are on here reading this,, come on, please give Hailey back, WE all love and miss her, please,,,,,Man Up.

Personally, I think making pleas directly to whomever may have a missing child should be left to the professionals (LE and the FBI profilers). They know when to do it, and how to do it, so that the child is put at the least risk of endangerment. And they know when not to do it because the risk to the child is too great.

Just my personal opininion.

That's exactly what I think. Who goes to work, clocks in, buys a soda, looks at the supervisor, thinks "screw this, I'm leaving," and then saunters right out the door and drives ? home ? to mom's ? to a friend's ? He wanted to be accounted for at his work that morning for some reason.

No what I meant was did he do this the next day, the 28th. The 27th and 28th get mixed up a lot on these boards I'm afraid. We know he got up and went to work on the 27th even though he didn't stay but what about the next day? Eventually he told BD he was fired (which he wasn't) but what did he do that day since she still believed him to be working?

And I think he went to work to establish an alibi. I think there was a punch clock and he figured if he punched in and out no one would notice or there would be confusion as to whether he was there or not. But I think as soon as he left, co-workers started calling him to ask where he was and he knew at that point the alibi wasn't going to work, everyone knew he wasn't there.

MOO

Good morning, all!! Hoping today is the day that Hailey is found!!

I'm way behind in the threads but I watched NG last night. For some reason, I just cannot shake the feeling that BD is being honest and she really has no idea what happened to Hailey. I know she has had some inconsistencies, failed the lie detector test, etc. but I just don't see her guilty. I hope I'm right on that one.

On NG last night when BD was talking about looking in on Hailey at night....BD responded about how she checked on her to make sure she was safe or some term like that. I meant to write down what she said because I found it odd.

I don't check on my kids in our home at night to make sure they are "safe". I check to go fix covers etc. on the little ones. The older one I say goodnight and that is that. I found what BD said very odd.

He paid for & ordered the mask on dec the 8th. It shipped out to him on dec 28th. He left detailed and thrilled feedback on Jan 7th about the mask.

sorry for quoting myself....Was just wondering if whatever happened was premeditated and the mask was a part of it. He sure seemed ELATED over that mask. I wannna know where that mask is now?????

Right but anyone in their right mind would have known their whereabouts would have been confirmed. Did he not realize his boss would have told LE what he did that morning? Obviously he didn't have the smarts to know his cell phone pings off towers. If he indeed commit a crime, one wouldn't think he didn't have the smarts to cover it up to the point it has eluded LE for this long unless.....

Some of his internet readings contained information educating him on how to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage