TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't Clint on TV at all? I remember on the Kyron case, both Desiree and Kaine would go on TV. Doesn't Clint want to tell his side of the story?? He went on air once and barely said a word...

I am still not convinced that BD directly played a part in HD's disappearance. However, I have a daughter about her age and speaking from experience, she's hiding something. IMO, it's the drug usage because she's responding just like my daughter would if I asked my daughter something and she wasn't truthful.

All of us have wonky internet search history etc...we talked about that a lot yesterday, 6.5 threads ago.

We don't have this man living in our house at the same time, or have a 13-year old missing...

Good point...please share with LE for me if I'm ever in trouble...:blowkiss:

Do you think LE is digging under house for clothes, tools, masks evidence but not Haley?
Hit thanks

Do you feel that Hailey is still alive?

Hit the thanks button.

I doubt it after all of this time. But I think the plan was to keep her for a bit. I really believe he was acting out his fantasy of being The Collector from the movie. It's the mask he ordered, it's the one he wears in the pics ( he must own more than one of that particular mask), posing by the cellar.

the movie plot

from wiki

""Clegg decides to add her to his 'collection' of pretty, petrified objects, in hopes that if he keeps her captive long enough, she will grow to love him. After careful preparations, he kidnaps Miranda by drugging her with chloroform and locks her up in the cellar of his house."

IMO The FACT he ordered & that MASK before she disappeared and the FACT he was THRILLED with it so much he had to leave detailed feedback about it on Jan7th. I can't help but think he maybe following that Movie PLOT....and following that plot....she was locked away somewhere.

On the same basis though...why would her dad let his daughter stay with all these other people? Especially once he was told by his mother what Hayleigh had said to her?
to be fair, the parent with custody, gets the say so. My husband's ex wife had custody of their daughter, & he had almost 0% say in anything. She lived with her grandmother for years, & we couuldn't get her because, well, IDK why, but the child supprt still went to the mom. After the grandma died, the mom put her in a juvenile home, for problem teens, & we didn't know, until we got the bill. That's just the way it works.

I am still not convinced that BD directly played a part in HD's disappearance. However, I have a daughter about her age and speaking from experience, she's hiding something. IMO, it's the drug usage because she's responding just like my daughter would if I asked my daughter something and she wasn't truthful.

I agree with you. An admission of using illegally obtained narcotics would most certainly jeopardize her current job or any other job she seeks in the near future.

So if SA is the one into all the horror/slash/chainsaw stuff. And BD is into all the "true crime" stuff, it just occurred to me that SHE would be more likely to be the one to try and hang something on someone. She would know allllll about evidence, and if she is guilty too SA might ought to worry.

reading your post, I noticed another similarity, to the Haleigh Cummings case. [CD] is the name of Haleigh's half sister. If Shawn & Billie are as wrapped up in monsters, movies, & true crime, as it seems, then I would bet that they keep up with true crime shows. I wonder how closely, they followed Haleigh's case. When I heard Shawn, basically quote Misty Croslin's 'that little girl' speech, I almost lost it. He seems to be living out his fantasy. how unoriginal, he is.

BBM. This jumped out to me, too. That little girl...

Is she "all there", I don't know any other way to put that. She seems "off" and the more I listen to her the more I feel that. No, not NG, Billie.

I think her biggest problem might just be that she's a pill head.. I think her lies and/ or inconsistant statements may be all about trying to cover that up. She speaks of pain pills for herself and anxiety meds for him but IMO that girl has got the benzo glow goin' on. I'd love to know what illegal narcotics they say she admitted to buying..

I agree with you. An admission of using illegally obtained narcotics would most certainly jeopardize her current job or any other job she seeks in the near future.

But what mother would be thinking about their jobs when their only daughter is missing and possibly murdered? What mother??????

Do you think SA has confided to any of his friends (besides BD) what happened to Hailey?
Hit thanks if you do

I can't believe Hailey never told Billie she was afraid of Shawn. Just like any 11-13 year old girl she's going to have heated arguments with her mother, especially considering the broken family issues, and I'm sure Shawn being scary came up multiple times during those arguments at the very least. If all these other people knew about it...grandmas, neighbor girl, possibly 4H friend from Topix...I'm sure mom heard about Shawn's creepiness.

Why isn't Clint on TV at all? I remember on the Kyron case, both Desiree and Kaine would go on TV. Doesn't Clint want to tell his side of the story?? He went on air once and barely said a word...

He has been on TV alot.........there are new interviews of him out there tonight. He's been on NG with Bille several times.

Did SA "normally" drink soda at 6:00 am?

I know some people do that instead of coffee (ugh!).

I am wondering if the soda was a normal morning routine, or if it is possible that he was purchasing soda after being up all night?

This is not odd at all to me. I used to drink Dr Pepper in the morning before work. When I was pregnant I went one way to work so I could stop at this little store and get Twinkies and a Dr Pepper. Then when I got off work I went another route to go through drive-through at Wendy's for two orders of french fries and yes another Dr. Pepper.

My hope on finding Hailey alive dwindled about a week ago..now I am fairly certain she is not with us anymore......

I doubt it after all of this time. But I think the plan was to keep her for a bit. I really believe he was acting out his fantasy of being The Collector from the movie. It's the mask he ordered, it's the one he wears in the pics ( he must own more than one of that particular mask), posing by the cellar.

the movie plot

from wiki

""Clegg decides to add her to his 'collection' of pretty, petrified objects, in hopes that if he keeps her captive long enough, she will grow to love him. After careful preparations, he kidnaps Miranda by drugging her with chloroform and locks her up in the cellar of his house."

IMO The FACT he ordered & that MASK before she disappeared and the FACT he was THRILLED with it so much he had to leave detailed feedback about it on Jan7th. I can't help but think he maybe following that Movie PLOT....and following that plot....she was locked away somewhere.

BBM petrified...................:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member