TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to quote myself but it is on the same subject as the alleged 2pm dec 27th text:

----------------
Here is what nancy and her reporter have to say about it:

nancy now asks billie why is this 2pm text message significant?? and this is what Billie says:

those are answers that I know they have, that they still haven`t gotten back with me on.

anyone else a little confused with that response???

seems to me that perhaps SA told her about the text message early on...

just a thought...

I dont see anythng suspect about the way she responded to this. If those text messages did not show up n her call history and they later asked her about them, they only way she would know about them is after the investigators got back the reports on the phone to retrieve what had been deleted.

Billie would have questions about that. It does not sound like information she has had . It seems like new information.

Question: now that the videos have surfaced in MSM and on NG, how much can we discuss them here? Or are we still supposed to keep all of that talk in the other forum?

I was wondering that myself. The discussion about these vids are on every page of this thread so far, even pics. Yesterday it was forbidden. I guess Nancy's coverage changes the rules?

I'm just stuck on this 2PM text.

Didn't BD check that phone on that fateful Tuesday? Didn't she scroll through to see who texted who and what was said? We're talking teenagers here - that's all they do.
The answer is obvious - NO, she didn't. Why wouldn't she have done that? Her actions, reactions and inactions boggle the mind.

If Hailey disappeared while walking and texting, the phone would still be with Hailey.

ETA: Since Hailey and her mom shared the phone, Hailey might have been in the habit of deleting all of her outgoing and incoming texts.

ETA #2: Or SA might have deleted the outgoing/incoming calls and texts. He's been known to delete things from phones to try to keep information from certain people. :)

JMO: looking at the Christmas photos that have been posted of SA BD DD AND Hailey. Why does a 33 year old nurse and mother, dress like a teenager, right down to the trashed jeans? Maybe SA liked it. But again, that's JMO

I don't see why her clothes have anything to do with it. Lots of women wear jeans and sweatshirts.

Personal experience: my mother was my size when I was a teenager and because she was raising 3 children alone we would often share clothing.
Not saying that's the case here, but sharing like this can be done (not easily, however.)

Styles back in our days (my mother and I) were not the same as today, so where I was made fun of for wearing "old people clothes" it's reversed in this day and age.

Maybe, but BD looks tiny compared to her daughter.

Personal experience: my mother was my size when I was a teenager and because she was raising 3 children alone we would often share clothing.
Not saying that's the case here, but sharing like this can be done (not easily, however.)

Styles back in our days (my mother and I) were not the same as today, so where I was made fun of for wearing "old people clothes" it's reversed in this day and age.

I agree with you.
I am very tiny myself and BD looks petite. I don't think her clothes are odd or weird esp. jeans and a t-shirt.
I don't think her clothes makes her irresponsible. I like to focus on the facts and other evidence.

Some do stay open six days a week, even small salons. They did this back in the 70's when I was working. There's no set rule, it depends on the owner.
Some salons who employ several stylists will let them stagger their days off so they can keep it open six days a week. The biggest money making days are Thurs, Fri, and Sat.
It USED to be pretty standard to close Mondays, but it's not at all unusual anymore to see small salons stay open.

Is this salon in her home?
Why I ask, when I was young starting out before I owned a huge salon/spa.
I had a tiny 1 chair salon in my basement.
If a friend called and said hey can you give me a quick trim, kids are asleep ...
I did it.
It seemed like I did hair 7 days a week, any time someone called.
I was the only one in the neighborhood. KWIM???

Do we have any confirmed locals here this morning?

With regard to this 2 PM text...If it's one thing I know about teenagers it's this...if HD sent a text to this friend "what are u doing?" generally they text back. My son has more text messages than phone calls. If HD sent this text why are there no return texts? (that we know of). Seems to me there would have been a flurry of texts. School was out, kids bored and at home...like my son...he has that phone right near him and I hear that phone buzz every 10 seconds it seems like with texting.

EX: What are you doing? may be something like (wat r u doin?)
Nothing much, u?
bored at home
me too (me 2)

Parentheses are to emphasize that kids text like this. I have a friend that is a teacher who tells me he is constantly correcting English papers because the kids text like this so much they write their papers the same way.

Very interesting this text message...where was the phone pinging from when this alleged text was sent? and I also would love to know to whom were those dozen or so calls made to by SA?

I don't understand the thinking 'long and hard' about taking another LDT. LE would not be able to get rid of me, wire me up, talk to me, whatever.

Whether or not it seems logical, she believed the LD tests were infallible. When Shawn failed, she asked him to move out, based solely on her faith in the test, although her "heart" told her he could not be involved.

Then SHE failed. She believed she was honest, and was surprised that she failed. It caused her to second guess her hasty judgment of Shawn based on the test she too had failed. She certainly would not want anyone to judge HER by the result of the test. In the simplest case, she could have failed questions about whether she thought Shawn was involved by answering that there was nothing in her experience to make her think he was, but the niggling doubt placed by LE... that Shawn had failed the test... made PART of her think it WAS possible, so the test showed deception (rather than uncertainty).

Her doubts are increasing, but she still doesn't want to accuse Shawn, as LE has not been sharing the results of their investigation with her, so she is still unsure. If asked again, and given a choice of YES or NO, she probably would come up deceptive no matter which answer she gave, and this concerns her. What will people think if she fails again? Why would she expect to fail if she is not lying? Because she DIDN'T expect to fail the first time when she was not lying, and did.

About the alleged text message sent from the phone at 2: I honestly cannot see BD just throwing that out there. She knows LE is going to pick apart everything she says. I do not think BD is a "stupid" woman; maybe bad choices of men, but not stupid. It is not easy getting a nursing license, and does take some brains, determination, and dedication. I think the text happened. The only question is WHO sent it for sure.

In regards to the 2 pm text message: I sure hope they are checking MB's records too, even if someone decided to go all delete happy on BD's phone, MB's record of received texts/calls, and sent texts will be very telling, IMO!

JMO: looking at the Christmas photos that have been posted of SA BD DD AND Hailey. Why does a 33 year old nurse and mother, dress like a teenager, right down to the trashed jeans? Maybe SA liked it. But again, that's JMO

I'm about to be 31 and I have a pair of distressed jeans. I don't see the significance.

I am also very curious about forensics on BD's phone. Was SA's prints found on that phone? I think they can do layered prints. Like the number 5 might have 3 -4 prints layered on it and the last one will be the last person to have touched that phone.

DD used it to text MB, and then to call. Billie used the phone to call Hailey's friends and her own relatives before she even went to the police. Days passed before the phones were collected by LE. I doubt they'd get anything of use.

Starting a new thread will be closing this thread in a few...

I'm just stuck on this 2PM text.

Didn't BD check that phone on that fateful Tuesday? Didn't she scroll through to see who texted who and what was said? We're talking teenagers here - that's all they do.
The answer is obvious - NO, she didn't. Why wouldn't she have done that? Her actions, reactions and inactions boggle the mind.

And what if she had? She'd have seen that Hailey texted her friend MB at 2pm. And the message was "fluff". Big deal. It would be different if the text said "My mom's creepy-@$$ boyfriend is here wearing one of his masks and waving a chainsaw around".

Zahra's parents were into the dark world and occult........liars etc..........SA shares the sme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horizon54