TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be two prevailing theories about MK in this case.

1= He is lulling BD into a comfort zone so he can find out what he needs to help find Hailey. So he defends her and praises her publicly, but may not totally believe everything she says.

OR

2= He knows more than we do about the behind the scenes evidence and has reason to believe she is 100% innocent and because he was once in her position he is behind her fully.

I am not sure which one, if either, is correct.

Personally, I think MK is there with BD doing what he does best - advocating for a missing child - Hailey; helping to organize searches to either locate Hailey or discover evidence that may assist in the successful prosecution of whomever is responsible for Hailey's disappearance, as well as providing much-needed information & support to a parent of a missing child on how to keep her child's name & face in the media spotlight so that Hailey continues to be searched for & hopefully found.

I doubt that MK has any *inside LE knowledge* or that he has an ulterior motive by providing assistance to BD (i.e. feigning support in order to get BD to spill the *proverbial beans*). I get the impression that MK is a straight-shooter. I also seriously doubt that he's being two-faced with BD.

I think MK calls it like he sees it & doesn't hesitate to speak his mind. I don't think he says one thing and means another. I have utmost respect for him for that.

MOO

Some of you will remember when Ron was being interviewed by Geraldo and he didn't answer his phone????????? Remember how everyone was like OMG that could have been news of Haleigh? Well, in one of the raw video's I was watching yesterday, someone knocked at BD's door and she asked who it was and a female voice said I don't know, and she said - "just don't answer it"...............anyone have the link to that handy because that was a huge flag for me. You don't want to answer the door when your child is missing? Like the other case to me the answer is, "Well, not if you know she's not coming home".

Someone a few threads back mentioned maybe SA put her in the dumpster where he worked explaining his reason for him going there that Monday. To me that would explain all these multiple landfill searches. Would someone actually go to the trouble to dispose of remains in multiple locations?

BBM
That's what happened in Zahra Baker's case :( :(

oops, sorry I hadn't read ahead yet to see that others had already answered.

Haily knows to call 911 ....

why not say Hailey call your father if you can I dont have my cell phone ... Hailey please call your Dad or call 911.....

She could use some help writing the pleading message to Hailey but also to the person that has taken her....

Maybe everyone here can write up a script for Billie as to what you think she should be saying and mail it to her :waitasec:

Plus we know SA like to chop up deer with chainsaws :(

ugh that made me cringe..I do think though if he did that he took her somewhere after she was deceased ...I need to go back and look at videos did anyone notice and marks on SA in the beginning?

Some of you will remember when Ron was being interviewed by Geraldo and he didn't answer his phone????????? Remember how everyone was like OMG that could have been news of Haleigh? Well, in one of the raw video's I was watching yesterday, someone knocked at BD's door and she asked who it was and a female voice said I don't know, and she said - "just don't answer it"...............anyone have the link to that handy because that was a huge flag for me. You don't want to answer the door when your child is missing? Like the other case to me the answer is, "Well, not if you know she's not coming home".

U know I noticed that in the video I watched today..I thought it was kind of odd but thought because she was in an interview and all those people have been driving by saying things ect is why?

Of course, we have to ask more questions of the home situation and look to BD for guidance in helping her find her daughter. She says things were awesome for her and SA for the last six months. I really am most interested in exactly what things were like for Hailey during this time period. It is crucial.

To me, it seems BD will not supply something crucial, and her loyalty to SA and her considering a possible future for them as a couple comes first. Why am I seeing it that way? I just am. I do feel compassion for Billie, and it's really possible she never noticed anything going on right in front of her being so blinded by looove.

Next question .. is oil field service companys trash considered hazardous waste and their trash dumped in special treated locations or sent to the same landfills as residential trash?
There has to be something for so many landfills to be searched and if I remember on the news they said more would be searched.

I think they reason he is helping BD is because he knows more about the case than we do... IMO

I'm leaning in this direction as well. What I'm wondering is why is it okay for MK etc. to come in on this, but not TES? Why are they on standby or whatever they called it. I don't get that part at all. The goal is to find Hailey, let's do this!

I saw that Teh but could not hear what the off camera person was saying...I thought I heard BD tell her not to answer but did not know what it was about.

ugh that made me cringe..I do think though if he did that he took her somewhere after she was deceased ...I need to go back and look at videos did anyone notice and marks on SA in the beginning?

Sorry and yes i think he'd take her out in the country IF he did something like that.. no evidence of it... just another possible reason why they are looking in multiple dumps...
Of course if he did it out in the middle of no where would he have a reason to dump her? WOuldn't he just leave her...or is there animals to be concerned about.. turkey vultures circling etc... I don't know much about TX wilfelife.. just snakes

I have two time frames I want to know more about.

Sunday night. From say 6PM to whenever BD and SA went to bed. We know DD left around 9 (and BD said last night that she thought he had left earlier) and BD says she saw Hailey around 10 - 11 in her room watching TV. Then nothing more until SA leaves for work at 5:30 and BD leaves at 6:30. I'd like to know more about that night. What did they all do for dinner? Did anyone cook? Did they run to the Sonic? What did BD do before going to bed? Was she doing laundry? Watch TV?

And the second time is Monday Night from 7:00 PM to Tuesday morning when they got up. We know from the affidavit they bought their party supplies at around 7-ish. But we've heard very little after that. I kinda remember hearing something from BD about going home and watching a movie. But DD was back home that night. What did he do? Probably stayed in his room and played XBox. What about dinner that night? Again, they got home kinda late for dinner - but still - did someone cook up something quick? Did they go thru a drive thru on the way home?

Yep - I want more detail on Sunday night in the home and Monday night in the home.

I think Billie knows the truth deep down about what happened to Hailey.
Her off kilter answers to questions and her flat affect bothers some folks.

I think it is how she has learned to cope in this world. From what and why I don't know.

I applaud Marc Klass and his organization for going to Colorado City and helping search for Hailey.
He deserves credit for helping Billie as well.
She doesn't appear to have many people to lean on in this time of crisis.

JMO

IMO The only thing that makes sense to me if she is indeed deceased witht the sightings of the Salon lady...is that She was killed between 12:30 and 3:15 and what DD walked in on was Clean up

Could be. And then he could've used Tuesday morning to finish up. Wonder where his cell was pinging then???

Working on a new thread will be closing this one in a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti