TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe also...Clint is getting food as well as money and that is because away farther from CC does he now live...

:)

LOL!! This literally made me laugh out loud. Took me a few minutes though..........

The children will be covered. Texas does a pretty good job of taking care of the medical needs of those innocent children.

Psst...I bet you don't have a missing child....or are named a suspect in a missing child investigation....or have failed a polygraph...or walked out of a polygraph.....etc.

BBM.
Thankfully, you are correct.

I was specifically talking about her true crime collection. I don't think I implied her guilt/innocence either way.. :waitasec:

And at the same time we can't discuss BD's other job.KWIM It goes both ways.
You can discuss anything that has been reported in the media (MSM)

No bashing of the parents or even suspects for that matter. No name calling. etc.

Ima

Redcat, can you elaborate on the changes in the P.D. due to PK? I read your local paper, and their has really been a turnover concerning that Dept. Maybe something about a detective being let go ,only a couple months before this HD case?

Yes...PK "cleaned house" as he likes to boast. Made lots of cuts in the PD and Fire Dept due to "budget restraints" but he sure didn't turn down a 10% raise for himself. It came out awhile back that he likes to plagarize...he was copying articles word for word for the local paper and claiming them as his own. He is not well liked by anyone in this town, or anywhere else he has worked for that matter.

I just wanted to point something out as far as the printed true crime material found in BD's room. I have an entire library of true crime books (I'm sure I'm not the only one here). And don't even get me started on my hard drive! I come to this website & a few other true crime sites during my down time. I watch Nancy Grace & Forensic Files most nights. I couldn't hurt a fly..I haven't eaten meat in about 16 years. I would hate to think my penchant for forensics could somehow incriminate me if GOD forbid anything ever happened to anyone I love. .

I agree, that is why I am here also.
I love Ann Rule books.
BUT I think we must look at the whole big picture when sleuthing a missing child.
We are not into the occult, we have no masks, knives, black outfits,
no drugs here.
I think there is a BIG dfference in being interested, wondering why people do crimes, how to keep your family safe, be a crime fighter and sleuther
JMOO, but here we have a scarry individual living with a mom and 2 teens.

Yes...PK "cleaned house" as he likes to boast. Made lots of cuts in the PD and Fire Dept due to "budget restraints" but he sure didn't turn down a 10% raise for himself. It came out awhile back that he likes to plagarize...he was copying articles word for word for the local paper and claiming them as his own. He is not well liked by anyone in this town, or anywhere else he has worked for that matter.
Is he elected or appointed? If he's elected - who was his main campaign contributor?

This has nothing to do with the case. But could very well play into the "community mindset" ABOUT this case. KWIM?

From grandmaj...

Persons named as a POI or Suspect are fully sleuthable.
Minors are never sleuthable. When copying a quote from MSM we even change minor's names to initials only.
Everyone else. You can discuss what they have said in media appearances, what the news has quoted them as saying, and their actions as reported in the news. We don't get into their personal lives, accuse them, discuss their background unless it is in MSM. Only discuss them so far as what MSM is reporting.

I hope this helps simplify sleuthing. I don't know too many people who don't have a skeleton or two in their closet. Just because they are related to, or somehow associated to a case like this, we can't destroy their reputation. Sometimes these associates or relatives move from this category to POI. Then the rules of sleuthing change.
If you have questions drop a Moderator a PM and then you will know you are on safe ground before posting.

Does anyone have easy access to the attempted abduction in CCity a few weeks ago that LE ruled as a hoax. It was a Lubbock runaway, she claimed it was a hispanic male. That's what I remember. Was there ever a vehicle description?
Looking for a possible connection between this "hoax" and Elizabeth's killer. Could be way off track, but this bothered me 10 days ago when EE went missing and everyone I talked to dismissed it and said there was no connection, now I feel like I need to look into it further.

So, what can we find on that attempted abduction (true of false) and what can we find out about his line of work and whether driving/travel is part of it?

IIRC the girl lied to LE because she ran away and didn't want to get in trouble........

Does anyone have easy access to the attempted abduction in CCity a few weeks ago that LE ruled as a hoax. It was a Lubbock runaway, she claimed it was a hispanic male. That's what I remember. Was there ever a vehicle description?
Looking for a possible connection between this "hoax" and Elizabeth's killer. Could be way off track, but this bothered me 10 days ago when EE went missing and everyone I talked to dismissed it and said there was no connection, now I feel like I need to look into it further.

So, what can we find on that attempted abduction (true of false) and what can we find out about his line of work and whether driving/travel is part of it?

I remember that story:
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26413555/detail.html

Unfortunately, I can't find much more about this.. Knowing what we know now, I hope they reopen that investigation.

You can discuss anything that has been reported in the media (MSM)

No bashing of the parents or even suspects for that matter. No name calling. etc.

Ima

I'm not sure if it was or not,if I see it I'll message a mod to see if it can be discussed.Those dang alerts. ;)

Some are worse than others. I try to keep my speech patterns more neutral, because the "Texas drawl" involves so much misproununciation and slang. Call me a snob, but I prefer to communicate on a more intelligent-sounding level, in spite of the fact tha I grew up in a few very small towns before my family moved to Abilene, which is mid-sized. ( about 120,000 population.)

"Cowboy" talk is fun and sometimes very funny. I enjoy it in a casual conversation, and it reminds me of my Daddy, who was born on a farm in West Texas in 1911. Daddy always "worshed" his hands and "wrenched" the soap off before he "set down to dinner". When he turned 68, he began to collect "so-sa-curity".

:floorlaugh: My grandmother was a German immigrant that moved to South Philly. You wanna talk slang? :floorlaugh:

Personally, I love accents. Darn near all of them. Brooklyn, Long Island both a stones throw away from me and you'd think it was another language entirely. I think the Texas drawl that I heard on the phone from the Pizza Hut guy was rather sexy:) It's the rambling content I can't handle. lol I gotta go git my dishes outta the zink and into the dishworsher:crazy:

If there are other POI that may not be in CC where would be SA hanging around places that he could have made some shady contacts possibly even pimping Hailey off to someone?

Respectfully redcat, I think they both dropped the ball in the parenting department. :(

I agree and don't think I have ever stated otherwise. Neither are perfect parents, and I am not perfect either. Let me also say I believe Clint loves Hailey very much, I didn't mean to imply that or to imply I didn't feel terrible for what Clint is going through.

I agree with you that this "attempted abduction" should be re-addressed due to what happened to EE.

Locals-- do any of you have any info regarding this or can you try to "sleuth" some info from LE contacts, etc.?

It's irrelevant to finding Hailey

Anything can be relevant to finding a missing child with associations of suspects,connections,etc and we don't know what other persons of interests there are.I wish LE could at least name some,but it's part of the investigation and I don't fault them for that.

If there are other POI that may not be in CC where would be SA hanging around places that he could have made some shady contacts possibly even pimping Hailey off to someone?

He doesn't seem to be the entrepreneur type...more of a straight up mooch if ya ask me:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage