TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray that Hailey is safe and in a warm home, the weather here is fixing to get down to freezing the next few days. Calling for snow and ice, temps are very low for the next few days with highs ONLY in teens to 25. Lord hear our prayers for sweet Hailey. Wrap her in your loving arms and keep her safe and warm.

I guess I'm just not understanding why telling the truth as one remembers it, in regards to the timeline of events or anything else for that matter requires so much time, effort and forethought and attention..having to being written out, typed up, etc... THE TRUTH IS WHAT IS ..just spit it out FGS!..I'm sorry, the TRUTH just shouldn't take THAT much effort to tell..now putting the best spin on a *story* would be a little more time consuming..

I think BD has realized just spit it out
is not a good way to do things as can be seen right here at WS as every single word BD utters is scrutinized to the 9th degree and semantics are not just semantics. Every word, syllable, the pitch in which she states something, the way her eyes move, up, down, left or right. People have commented on her hair, makeup, lack of makeup and clothing.
To try and get this perfect to satisfy so many people, I can understand it taking the time it is and to coordinate with LE as she (previously reported) is letting LE preview her statement and then coordinate with media.

con·fer·ence (knfr-ns, -frns)
n.
a. A meeting for consultation or discussion.
b. An exchange of views.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/conference
Discussion. Back-and-forth. I wonder if this will be a "conference" or just a "statement." If it's a "conference" with questions asked, well, I just hope she's ready for the tough questions. But I'm guessing it's just going to be her statement, her way, and thank-you-for-coming.

I wouldn't want to speculate about Hailey, so to avoid speculation being confused with facts.

But I will say that when I was around her age, 7th grade I think, there was this girl. She lived up the street from me and sometimes we would walk to school together instead of taking the bus. She was attractive, and very well endowed. And she would tell me how (and her mother knew of this-iirc worked in a bar or a club) she got into that place, and would get into adult situations with people who had no business even looking her way. She didn't come close to how young girls put themselves out there today, and she was a nice girl-not mean or a troublemaker. (She couldn't help her level of physical maturity). She came to mind, let me put it that way.

BBM- JMO, but I think this has already happened, not you in particular, just a generalization.....
With the information that has been released and the family's own statements about their lifestyles and parenting habits, I do believe Hailey might have been placed in adult situations that no 13 year old should have been placed/left in.

Do these look like ankle socks to you? They do to me. Pretty new in fact. You can also see what appears to be a blood stain on the bottom of the left sock. Looking closer, why would anyone be wearing socks in what looks like really rough terrain. I pray they are not connected to Hailey.

Bless,

Mel

View attachment 13551

I don't think anyone would be wearing those socks in that terrain unless they were carried and/or the socks were discarded or planted by someone. Yes, they look like ankle socks to me.

Has it been posted anywhere what Hailey's sleeping pattern was during holidays and weekends? Would she sleep late or was she an early riser? I'm just trying to figure out if SA had returned home that morning, would she have still been asleep?

didn't redcat say that this is "hailey week" at school?

I liked cat's townhall idea much better than this parental press conference!

wth????

this case continues to make me thud.... if you just heard a loud sound it was because I thudded when I was catching up on this case!!!!

Well, BD has been trying to point LE at Clint since the start with SA's bs story, then her "inaccurate" interpretation and unauthorized revelation of the bloodhound results (later rescinded), then the red earring red herring, then on to the bogus hairdresser sighting of Hailey with a 7 year old AA boy...So, I'm betting mystery man is associated primarily with Clint (maybe someone who he did time with way back when and kept in touch with up until a year ago) or NS (ex-boyfriend or something..). I think this is just one more sorry attempt to get her butt and SA's off the hot seat, no matter who she hurts..

FWIW: At the start of this case, both Hailey's parents were on my radar - always need to be until ruled out. Neither gets a pass from me on the apparent instability in Hailey's home life. But, LE, who has arrested Clint for minor drug offenses twice in the past year and knows he had problems with the law in his youth, don't seem to have any suspicions whatsoever about him. He checked out, imo. Billie, on the other hand, keeps launching thinly veiled insinuations that Clint's home is the one that should be looked at more closely. At this point, I truly believe Clint has nothing to hide and Billie has nothing to lose by pointing fingers here, there, and everywhere. She is not concerned about pointing in a direction that will lead to her daughter, she is concerned only about pointing in a direction that leads away from "her house". JMO and speculations based on the trends in this case... It's only a month old, and there are already some definite patterns when it comes to BD's stories...

BBM-The bloodhound theory was LE's and it was LE who later recinded after much going back and forth on hits and not hits, evidence, not evidence. The hairdresser was reportting that SHE saw Hailey, BD was not making this story up. The hairdresser said it. It is unfair to lay the inconsistant reports LE put in the media and an eyewitness report that was not accurate at BD's feet those are not her inconsitancies. Yes, just like sleuthers here if a story or theory doesn't pan out then we come up with a different theory, BD has that same perogative.

BBM-The bloodhound theory was LE's and it was LE who later recinded after much going back and forth on hits and not hits, evidence, not evidence. The hairdresser was reportting that SHE saw Hailey, BD was not making this story up. The hairdresser said it. It is unfair to lay the inconsistant reports LE put in the media and an eyewitness report that was not accurate at BD's feet those are not her inconsitancies. Yes, just like sleuthers here if a story or theory doesn't pan out then we come up with a different theory, BD has that same perogative.

Actually it was BD's friend CZGTZ that posts here that first came here with the bloodhound hits. She later came back and deleted those posts stating that BD did not want the info out there.

So where is this press conference going to be held? Is it live? Who is attending?

We all know BD continues to communicate with SA.

One has to wonder if this PC hasn’t been orchestrated in the background by SA’s attorney. Doubtful perhaps but with BD, anything is possible.

Actually it was BD's friend CZGTZ that posts here that first came here with the bloodhound hits. She later came back and deleted those posts stating that BD did not want the info out there.

Yes, I'm sure LE did want to keep that close to their vest as everything else in this case is being hushed up. The point being, there were bloodhounds, there were reports of it in MSM, there were reports of hits that dogs followed a trail to a motel room etc. but these were not BD's ideas or inconsistencies, they were LE's. An eyewitness came forward stated and reported to LE that she did in fact see Hailey on the day Hailey went missing. LE can not corroborate the eyewitness statement. Just because a statement can not be corroborated does NOT mean it is not true. Irregardless folks are blaming BD for these things. Witness statements and information presented by LE that turns out false are not BD's fault.

Yes, I'm sure LE did want to keep that close to their vest as everything else in this case is being hushed up. The point being, there were bloodhounds, there were reports of it in MSM, there were reports of hits that dogs followed a trail to a motel room etc. but these were not BD's ideas or inconsistencies, they were LE's. An eyewitness came forward stated and reported to LE that she did in fact see Hailey on the day Hailey went missing. LE can not corroborate the eyewitness statement. Just because a statement can not be corroborated does NOT mean it is not true. Irregardless folks are blaming BD for these things. Witness statements and information presented by LE that turns out false are not BD's fault.

But BD is the one that is keeping this info out in the public eye and she continues to draw attention to it NOT LE.

We all know BD continues to communicate with SA.

One has to wonder if this PC hasn’t been orchestrated in the background by SA’s attorney. Doubtful perhaps but with BD, anything is possible.

No, we don't all know that.....respectfully.

Somebody we don't know, but who the whole family knows. And not connected to Shawn. And not a friend of Billie's.

But our socks will be knocked off? Doesn't make sense.

In answer to your question in a prior post, yes, we were told by CZ that the timeline would include 3 days.

I'm not wearing socks today and I am at work, so I hope whatever is "knocked off" is not made too obvious. Hope there are no THUDs either.

Do we know if the PC is going to be carried live by anyone? Maybe streamed on the net?

If I thought for even a split second that an ex family friend had taken my daughter.... I too would take to the airwaves if LE claimed after seven days not to be able to locate that person. If that person felt my daughter and I had wronged him, I would be apologizing to hell and back and pleading for the safe return of my daughter. I may not come out and name him but I would be begging him, very publicly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
callumh804