TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends and family came over when my mother was sick and had a serious and life-threatening operation. My brother, who does not drink, brought a case of beer. It's still here. And so is my mother.

My point is, unless, as someone has suggested, there is a video or surveillance that shows BD bought the beer (and maybe party streamers or fireworks) the information from CD that he saw 2 cases of beer being taken into the house is not even close to proof that BD hosted a NYE party. Come to think of it, if I had family coming to spend hours and hours with me, on any day of the year, I *might* just have a little booze on hand in case someone wanted a drink, not a party.

Everyone is hung up on the word party.
SA said they invited friends over for drinks.
CD saw them bringing in cases of beer.

And someone REPORTED to LE that the Billie and Shawn hosted a NYE party.

Take the word party out of the equation. No one is suggesting they were dancing on the table and blowing horns as the ball dropped.

The point is that by appearance the mood at the household was *perhaps* not what one would expect 72 hours after your child vanishes from the face of the earth.

It is one factor among many, and in the bigger picture might not mean anything. But there is no more proof that it was a solemn family gathering around a grieving mother than there is that a party that was involved (SA) says they invited people for drinks, that cases of beer were seen being carried in by a second party, and a third party described it as a NYE party to LE.

I am really confused why it is such a debate among everyone and can only figure it is the word party and its many possible definitions.

Just like I think Billie is hanging her hat on the hospital definition of narcotics (ie pills that would or should be prescribed) versus LEs broader operational definition of narcotics. Semantics at the end of the day and nothing to do with finding HD.

True, but, Billie has had ample opportunity. Just yesterday she had a bunch of reporters and media on her front lawn. She called them there to tell them waht she wanted to say. She had carte blanche. She chose the topics. If she wanted to talk about Hailey's personality, the little things Hailey liked to do, Hailey's relationship with her brother, then she could have. She chose what to talk about.

:goodpost:

Hearing what it was like at CD and NS compared to all those horrible print outs,horror movies,horror movie collections,etc that was a hobby at the other house is like night and day. IMO

Im just happy that I got to know more about Hailey. My kind of kid. Id love to take that girl shopping. We would have a blast.

CD answered live questions he did not read from a scripted statement of "facts"

CD definitely picked the right interviewers. I'd be willing to bet that BD could do an interview with these 2 ladies answering live questions too.They set the paramters that it would not be about SA. On the other hand, BD has had NG: ooooooooh, tell us all the disgusting, disturbing things about SA. Even after the interview yesterday outside her house, what's the first question: SA!

Just my opinion, I thought the interview was very good. Thought the host were great. I never thought CD had anything to do with Hailey missing.

Just my opinion, I never thought BD had anything to do with Hailey missing and still do not.

Just as I try not to dissect BD's statements, I will not try to dissect CD. I think both are hurting right now... They do not know where their 13 year old daughter is, that has to be the hardest thing to deal with. My heart breaks for both of them, My prayer is that she will be found safe but as time goes on it is hard to believe she will and I am sure that goes through her parents heads.

I have compassion for both of them...

CD definitely picked the right interviewers. I'd be willing to bet that BD could do an interview with these 2 ladies answering live questions too.They set the paramters that it would not be about SA. On the other hand, BD has had NG: ooooooooh, tell us all the disgusting, disturbing things about SA. Even after the interview yesterday outside her house, what's the first question: SA!

No way he picked that show, no way. jmo

I'm pretty sure LE does not consider a Youtube, or media interview for that matter, as notification of any kind. jmo

They should. And in my experience, they do. In fact, many of the police investigations these days make use of FB, myspace and Youtube postings, and police actively post youtube videos to get people/potential witnesses involved.

I, for one, would love to hear BD get interviewed by these same women. With the same parameters that SA is not the topic. Which, in all honesty, makes me honestly wonder if BD could do it. Could she do an entire interview without bringing SA up or feeling the need to defend herself?

I felt so bad about Clint reading the affidativs and couldn't sleep after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike