TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
:praying:

Good night all...

After such a slow day, praying for lots of new developments tomorrow - new developments that lead to Hailey....

No I meant that she found the earring on the day after HD left from sleeping over. But it's really not clear in the transcript...

NS: Umm Hailey….. Like we had said, Hailey had stayed the night Sunday. And she had took her earrings off because her mom had let her get her top ear lobe pierced and her ears were sore and so she took her earrings out and kinda dropped them on the floor beside the couch and she said “N if you find those later, will you put ‘em up?” And I said, “Yes”. Well, I had only found one of the red earrings and I think it was Saturday that I found the earring and…….

CD: It was…

NS: Or was it….

CD: Monday

NS: It was Monday that I found the earring. Excuse me - and I set it up on my shelf. And D. had came over and got it and took it over to his mom and I didn’t even know he took it over there and I guess she had said that he had found it.

(BH: And why is this such a big deal?)

NS: I have no idea.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127022&page=18
DD found the other earring the day they moved I beleive. Correct me if I am wrong.
That would make both earrings accounted for . NS found one the day HD asked her to put them up. And then DD found the other one when they moved the furniture to move.
So that is both earrings... IMO

No I meant that she found the earring on the day after HD left from sleeping over. But it's really not clear in the transcript...

NS: Umm Hailey….. Like we had said, Hailey had stayed the night Sunday. And she had took her earrings off because her mom had let her get her top ear lobe pierced and her ears were sore and so she took her earrings out and kinda dropped them on the floor beside the couch and she said “N if you find those later, will you put ‘em up?” And I said, “Yes”. Well, I had only found one of the red earrings and I think it was Saturday that I found the earring and…….CD: It was…

NS: Or was it….

CD: Monday

NS: It was Monday that I found the earring. Excuse me - and I set it up on my shelf. And D. had came over and got it and took it over to his mom and I didn’t even know he took it over there and I guess she had said that he had found it.

(BH: And why is this such a big deal?)

NS: I have no idea.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127022&page=18

Wow that is full of inconsistencies it seems to me. Bolded area and the rest is just strange. jmo

I think she knows HD is not coming home.
She has said as much.

I thought it before CDs interview, but hearing how C and N are driving all over the place with a newborn, with no funds, making themselves sick, neglectiing all other aspects of their life it was crystal clear in my opinion.

How could you sit at home, not offer to help, not raise funds for the only search that appears to be going (regardless of your feelings about your ex), be obsessed with whatever leads it is that he is chasing for 4,000 miles. She has been in front of so many cameras and not a mention about that portion of events.

CD my fear Hailey is not coming home.
He does not know it to be a fact.
That much I can say for sure.

bbm

She said she gave it to DD to give to BD.

Well now there's the confusion. We know that DD only gave one to BD. And she said he found it on the floor after they moved. So where's the other one? Did he give her both? :waitasec:

I have decided to stop trying to figure out this case because it is officially THE MOST CONFUSING CASE EVER IN THE HISTORY OF ALL CASES.

I am just going to sit in the corner and drink my bourbon straight, because that's how I roll.

BD made a statement the other day at a press conference in order to clear up some misconceptions. Sad to say, I don't think it cleared up a darn thing.

But do you know what? In all of her media interviews and her going on about her reputation and what people think of her, not once has she just came out and said "I am not responsible for Hailey's disappearance" or "I am not involved in Hailey's disappearance." If she was so adamant about how people thought of her and that people thought she was guilty, you would think these statements would be made.

Just a little thing I have noticed. IMO

Just a little visual breakdown of the days.

Friday December 24th. HD at CD Christmas Eve
Saturday December 25th HD at CD Christmas Day
Sunday December 26 HD at BD The day after Christmas.
Monday December 27 HD at BD
Tuesday December 28 HD reported missing

FYI

We need this calendar!

The earring thing, I am confused. This is very confusing. NS says the last time they saw Hailey she spent the night, took her earrings off and ?laid them on the floor??? and she told NS to look for them? NS found them and put them up.Then DD came over and she gave him one of them. And DD found one on the floor when they moved out?

Wow that is full of inconsistencies it seems to me. Bolded area and the rest is just strange. jmo

NS's days are all mixed up that's for sure. She needs to sit down with a calendar and mark this all out, especially if she's going to be giving interviews. Not to mention that a defence attorney would have a field day with this kind of inconsistency if it ever gets to that point and she ends up on a witness stand.

MOO

The earring thing, I am confused. This is very confusing. NS says the last time they saw Hailey she spent the night, took her earrings off and ?laid them on the floor??? and she told NS to look for them? NS found them and put them up.Then DD came over and she gave him one of them. And DD found one on the floor when they moved out?

I don't know if it's been worded that way or not (that the 2nd one was found by DD) but I was starting to think that as well.

Just a little visual breakdown of the days.

Friday December 24th. HD at CD Christmas Eve
Saturday December 25th HD at CD Christmas Day
Sunday December 26 HD at BD The day after Christmas.
Monday December 27 HD at BD
Tuesday December 28 HD reported missing

FYI

CD worked on Monday right?
And was home with back pain on Tuesday?

So if SA went to work on Monday bailed out to go back to HD, he had BD's car he knew she wasn't coming home, DD was gone, what time did CD leave for work, did he know for sure CD was gone? Though I guess he could have checked that on his way back in.

In somewhere way back at the beginning of these threads, NS stated she only found one earring the day HD asked her to pick them up, then I beleive they moved in 2 days after that, and DD or NS found the other one under the couch, and DD took it to his Mom. Not real sure if BD has them both now or NS still has one and BD has one.
But from what I can come up with , they both were accounted for ! IF not then , that is another story. JMO

CD worked on Monday right?
And was home with back pain on Tuesday?

So if SA went to work on Monday bailed out to go back to HD, he had BD's car he knew she wasn't coming home, DD was gone, what time did CD leave for work, did he know for sure CD was gone? Though I guess he could have checked that on his way back in.

Again, more confusion. Perhaps Monday was a holiday for CD because of Christmas? And he took Tuesday off? We really don't know at this point if he was home on Monday.

MOO

I see what LE is talking about the timeline issues.

No one is a reliable witness. Everyone has mispoken except SA who hasnt spoken.

LE is looking for these mispeaks. We can write them off as unimportant if we chose to or dismiss them as we decided they dont fit into our opinion.

LE cannot. They have to investigate what everyone has said and is saying. They cant write it off as a fact unless it is one for that they need proof or a witness.

Right now it seems that on LE's timeline they cannot write off what NS said about Hailey being there on Monday. They cannot confirm it either.
Like every other witness in this case.
IMO.

NS and CD are not more reliable then Billie.
Billie has gotten a positive reaction to players in the case with her media statements even if the public reaction has not been.

If NS said she saw my kid and then said she was mistaken I would never be sure. I can see why Billie mentioned it in the media.
NS came out and took responsibility for it.
It got her answers or her to admit what she didnt before.

Billie mentioned the text in the media and LE and MB's mom came out in the media and made their statements. Actualy the only new information out has been a reaction to Billies media statements. Same thing with the witness.

The exception is Shawn. He has not responded to her media pleas so IMO she is trying a different tactic.

Ok - here's BD's press conference

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yd9UYXvMCY[/ame]

If you stop it at 00:37 - kinda looks like the earrings we were shown when they first came up in discussion.

Just sayin'.....................

NS's days are all mixed up that's for sure. She needs to sit down with a calendar and mark this all out, especially if she's going to be giving interviews. Not to mention that a defence attorney would have a field day with this kind of inconsistency if it ever gets to that point and she ends up on a witness stand.

MOO
I'm thinking she is very shy, and so worn out from all this, that she doesn't know if she is coming or going. But your right she needs to get a calendar and work it out.
I know if it was me and after this long, I would have to have a pocket calendar to look at when repeating this story over and over . IMO

I'm thinking she is very shy, and so worn out from all this, that she doesn't know if she is coming or going. But your right she needs to get a calendar and work it out.
I know if it was me and after this long, I would have to have a pocket calendar to look at when repeating this story over and over . IMO

Had a baby.
Physical and hormonal issues there.

Her fiance's daughter is missing.
They are running all over hells half acre.

Probably had 10% of the sleep she needs.
Financial pressures.
Public scrutiny.

CD was arrested on a drug violation early in this process so there are legal issues waiting in the wings.

I think she is pretty clear and coherent from where I am sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000