TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish I had a complete printed transcript.
Click on the three dots to the bottom right of the video, select "Open Transcript" and it will bring up a box with timestamps. You can copy/paste from there. MOO

Example:

00:11 yes it's my fiancee yeah I look down
00:17 when I talk I'm sorry I'm gonna look
00:19 down the whole time probably just a
00:35 basic Thursday we have basically have a
00:40 routine every day I get up around 6:00
00:43 a.m. and furnish it the snooze button a
00:49 couple times and then I finally wake up
00:51 around 6:15 bring some water
00:57 wake up the kids around 6:30

Note that there are some errors..."furnish it" should be "pretty much hit" and "bring" should be "drink."

Click on the three dots to the bottom right of the video and it will bring up a transcript with the timestamps. You can copy/paste from there. MOO

Example:

00:11 yes it's my fiancee yeah I look down
00:17 when I talk I'm sorry I'm gonna look
00:19 down the whole time probably just a
00:35 basic Thursday we have basically have a
00:40 routine every day I get up around 6:00
00:43 a.m. and furnish it the snooze button a
00:49 couple times and then I finally wake up
00:51 around 6:15 bring some water
00:57 wake up the kids around 6:30

Oh cool! Thanks!!!!!

Nicely done! I was clueless as to what that post was about. Fighting a cold. Slow on the uptake today :)

Yeah, you can't refer to it by name, I guess because the system doesn't distinguish between hyperlinks with the site's name, and a mere mention of the site in non-clickable link form. I think it's acceptable to say "G-F-M"

Him remarking on the $25 multiple times and saying it was ok bothers me a lot. Him laughing and saying he needs this to be natural bothers me. Him saying the car, purse, diaper bag were there bothers me. I used to go to a neighbors house when my babies were little and the older ones were in school, I never left without a small diaper bag. Ever. Especially with a 2 week old. Waiting until after the school called him to get their son to call anyone really bothers me. If I got a call to pick up my child when my husband was supposed to get him would be a huge red flag. I’d be blowing up his phone with calls and texts after 20 minutes of getting home from work and going to the neighbors house to check if he was there. If he wasn’t there I’d have called the police within 30 minutes of being home having already checked out every scenario.

This entire case is a mess. The fact the LE hasn’t said a word? Biggest red flag to me.

I am super jaded, having been around this block a zillion times...copy & paste, repeat, copy & paste, repeat...repeat...repeat - here -
That raw interview video and what we know thus far and haven't been told thus far, has left me solid in my sound opinions. Which I will not share due to rules.
May truth come swiftly and peace to family and friends.
Bless everyone here.

Just looking at the first interview the fiancé did and things don’t add up or he is nervous or tired from it all which of course is understandable but the first and most obvious red flag to me is he is annoyed his phone is ringing..that could be Heidi!!!! That could be the police with info or anyone with info. You would have that phone in your hand, you wouldn’t let it out of your sight, you would be desperate for any call to come through and you would answer it as fast as you could.

Scott Peterson made the same mistake

Just looking at the first interview the fiancé did and things don’t add up or he is nervous or tired from it all which of course is understandable but the first and most obvious red flag to me is he is annoyed his phone is ringing..that could be Heidi!!!! That could be the police with info or anyone with info. You would have that phone in your hand, you wouldn’t let it out of your sight, you would be desperate for any call to come through and you would answer it as fast as you could.

Scott Peterson made the same mistake

Him remarking on the $25 multiple times and saying it was ok bothers me a lot. Him laughing and saying he needs this to be natural bothers me. Him saying the car, purse, diaper bag were there bothers me. I used to go to a neighbors house when my babies were little and the older ones were in school, I never left without a small diaper bag. Ever. Especially with a 2 week old. Waiting until after the school called him to get their son to call anyone really bothers me. If I got a call to pick up my child when my husband was supposed to get him would be a huge red flag. I’d be blowing up his phone with calls and texts after 20 minutes of getting home from work and going to the neighbors house to check if he was there. If he wasn’t there I’d have called the police within 30 minutes of being home having already checked out every scenario.

This entire case is a mess. The fact the LE hasn’t said a word? Biggest red flag to me.

I agree. He mentioned the book sale and spending $25 more than once and it definitely stood out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikishaF