TX - Jan 21 & 22 Food/Volunteer Thread for Hailey Dunn Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me down for Sat or Sun, whichever you need. Will keep checking in to see what day you need and what and where to order from.

I've placed my order for 2 pizzas. I left the topping choice up to them. They will make sure there is a variety. I also threw in some breadsticks.

I just called and placed the order for: all Large
1 Canadian Bacon
1 Bacon
1 Sausage
1 Mushroom
2 bottles of soda (1 Coke & 1 Diet Coke)

The lady I spoke to was very nice and had all the info already. She said they had a total of 12 pizzas (including mine) already ordered for tomorrow and 12 bottles of soda.

Just an FYI - The price with 1 topping was $8.99 and the price for just cheese was $7.99 the soda was $2.49 per 2 liter bottle. Still a great deal on the Pizza's and I thanked them for doing that.

It does my heart good to see all of you so willing to help these volunteers in TX. Also big thanks to Tricia for setting this in motion and giving those of us who are far away from TX the ability to help in some way.

Praying for Hailey to come home!!

I will order for Sat either Subway or Pizza Hut. I keep checking back....
If we ordering for SAturday do we wait until Friday to order?

lol, I am slow catching on. Do we have a confirmed place to order food for Sat or Sunday yet?? Tricia said we need to make sure they will deliver. As soon as we have a confirmed place to order I will order for Sat.

Thanks to the ones coordinating this on the local end and to Tricia.

Tricia and anyone else.. I am a SAHM and would be willing to make any phone calls to places or anything else that I can help with. I am Indiana a feel so helpless...I want to be out there helping find Hailey on a different note u can bet people in my area know who Hailey is as I have plastered posters all over my area.

I think the Amazon part was about the tape...not food.

oh! Thank You! I want to order for Saturday...I also concern about giving out my cc number and not getting a reciept. How does that work?

Here we can order online and we can print the reciept out?

another question can we tell them when we order that we are members of WS?

So, is there a local place we are to call for the Sat. food?
Subway?
Or should we continue with pizza for Sat.?

I hesitate to call. Just waiting for news?
But I want to help out.

So, is there a local place we are to call for the Sat. food?
Subway?
Or should we continue with pizza for Sat.?

I hesitate to call. Just waiting for news?
But I want to help out.
I think we are waiting for Tricia to let us know where to call for Saturday. She said she would let us know later on today.

I think we are waiting for Tricia to let us know where to call for Saturday. She said she would let us know later on today.

Tricia did post she would be out for most of this afternoon.

I called Subway there and they on for Sunday.
But no details, so....

I guess I could call Pizza Hut for Sat., Pizza is always good.
??
There is a Sonic and a DQ there also.

Okay, I will wait and check back later on today.

I would be happy to donate for Saturday or Sunday as well - whichever is needed. I will check back for more info.

WS'ers are the BEST. Makes me proud to be a member! :)

THIS THREAD IS WHERE WE WILL LIST WHAT WE ARE DONATING/ORDERING FOR THE KLAASKIDS SEARCH TEAM LOOKING FOR HAILEY DUNN FOR FRIDAY JANUARY 21ST.

We have been asked to order food for Friday's search from one of the local merchants.

Bigs Pizza and Grill has agreed to charge only 7 dollars for a large Pizza. Not sure how many toppings. Phone 325-728-3300. Maria is the manager. I have spoken to her and she said we can start ordering tomorrow (Thursday) for Friday delivery.

Keep in mind you do not have to order Pizza from them. If you want you can order something else. It's just such an easy food to feed people but it is totally up to you.

We are looking for 10-15 Pizza's for Friday. If you can order one or more please post it here. This way we can keep track of the food.

FLAGGING TAPE IS TAKEN CARE OF THANKS TO ANADARKO.

THEY DON'T NEED WATER BUT FEEL FREE TO ORDER SODA.

If you are a local and can help with the search please report to the Civic Center.

The address of the Civic Center is
157 West 2nd Street
Colorado City, TX 79512-6304
(325) 728-2072

If you have other donations or questions that just can't be answered by anyone else other than Brad Dennis, leader of the KlaasKids Search Team then call Brad at 850-525-4807 or email at search4missing@yahoo.com

Heads up because we will need food donations for the searchers for Saturday and Sunday. Let's take care of Friday first though.

I can't tell you all how much this helps. This frees up Brad and the others to work on looking for Hailey. BUT they have to have food there or it is almost impossible to get people to volunteer.

Because of your kindness and generosity you are making the search for Hailey focus solely on Hailey which is what needs to be done.

OK. Post here if you can help with a pizza donation for Friday. Don't forget to call and order.

Thank you,

Tricia

I've been posting my offer on the wrong thread. :pullhair: Sorry.

I'd love to call in an order for either Saturday or Sunday, 4 pizza's. Count me in. Thank you Tricia for giving us a way to help from so far away.

Guys, I just barely got in and haven't had a chance to look at this thread so I don't know who is doing what.

I have to run out again but will be back in 90 minutes then I will be able to go over everything.

THANK YOU. THANK YOU THANK YOU

Hi guys :seeya:

I just ordered my 2 for tomorrow.

I ordered

2 lg. cheese

(I haven't seen any just cheese listed - and personally, that's my favorite)

So, mine are ordered and paid for.

I ordered my 4 large pizzas a couple of hours ago and they are paid for. I told them to just add whatever toppings they thought necessary to give a variety.

Hi guys :seeya:

I just ordered my 2 for tomorrow.

I ordered

2 lg. cheese

(I haven't seen any just cheese listed - and personally, that's my favorite)

So, mine are ordered and paid for.

:waitasec:I thought we had what we need for Friday:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members