TX TX - Jason Landry, 21, enroute from TSU to home, car found crashed at Luling, 14 Dec 2020 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^rsbm

At the time JL was reported missing, there were no reports that JL was taking any meds. However, several months later, his dad acknowledged that he was not aware of how much JL was using marijuana (i.e., self-medicating) during covid isolation. That said, I don't think there's any evidence to suggest JL's marijuana use caused him to disappear from Luling. Moo
Thanks, that is good to know. I really hope there will be definite answers someday.

From the Find Jason Landry FB page, there's a statement that detectives at the Texas AG's office are in contact with the detectives in New York about Jason. They have already sent the necessary id information for Jason to NY.

NYPD

12 hrs ·
1f6a8.png
HELP US IDENTIFY THIS MAN! On 7/22/22 at 6:33 AM, near University Ave & Reservoir Ave in the Bronx, this person was discovered unconscious & unresponsive in the streets with no apparent injuries. He did not possess any ID. Have any info? Contact @NYPDTips at 800-577-TIPS.

1658935184742.png

On Tuesday, the New York Police Department posted a tweet asking for the public's help identifying a man found unconscious and unresponsive but apparently uninjured in the streets of The Bronx. The man did not possess any identification.

I think it is interesting that they have thought it "may" be him. Waiting with everyone else to see the outcome. I think moles and such could help identify, but with the breathing tube, it is hard to get a clear picture of his face (IMVHO)

In Texas, fingerprints are collected by DPS when applying for a driver's license.

"The department will still comply with a law passed in 2005 that requires them to get a thumbprint or fingerprint from applicants seeking a license or identification card. DPS says they will collect prints of drivers’ index fingers."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member